Jews will not replace us!!!!

Admin.

Who am I? I am over Two Billion in Saudi Cash!
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Stick to what you know Blazer. Who the fuck would want to replace you?
70g2b0.jpg

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I did once or twice as a youngish teen.

I honestly cant remember the last time I puked lol. LONG ago.

My friends however, cant handle their liquor!!! Especially my birthday party punch bowls hahahaha. FACT!

They never ever listen to ol' Blaze. I tell 'em every time "careful, it tastes like kool-aid, but it will BITE!". Do they ever listen? Nope!

Admin.

Who am I? I am over Two Billion in Saudi Cash!
Site Supporter ☠️
I honestly cant remember the last time I puked lol. LONG ago.

My friends however, cant handle their liquor!!! Especially my birthday party punch bowls hahahaha. FACT!

They never ever listen to ol' Blaze. I tell 'em every time "careful, it tastes like kool-aid, but it will BITE!". Do they ever listen? Nope!
My High School crowd did quite a few keggers, one of my buds had some weird thing where after his first beer or two he'd get the urge to vomit, so you stand in a group with Tom and few others and he'll just randomly spew out a stream of mostly beer...then just carry on.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Yeah FUCK getting to the point of puking lolol.

I know how to have a good time, but also know when to stop before the spins kick in lol.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
70fuel.jpg

Check here:

1. Are you a bouncer at a night club?
2. Do you think your ancestor's story of loss in a civil war should be retold ad nauseum?
3. Do you giggle when you post scat pictures?
4. Are you convinced Jews are out to get you?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, you are at risk for JDS.
Get your own material ffs. I recently used the term "Musk Derangement Syndrome" to describe the obession you lefties have with the new Twitter owner and now you come up with this?

Embarrassing.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What’s up with this shit Scouse? I’d bet you’d find total happiness in SF. You and the rest of the Pube shaving male gentleman. Still cracks me up

• LOL
Reactions: X

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Scouse will claim she had it coming for plotting to overthrow the Old World Order.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

What’s up with this shit Scouse? I’d bet you’d find total happiness in SF. You and the rest of the Pube shaving male gentleman. Still cracks me up

:LOL3::LOL3:

C'mon SEA LOL
ChiXks don't like the frizzy hairs in thir teefs these days ... and for doods like aryan I think the mentality is it makes his peepee appear bigger like as in smalls lmao

ha ha that's why ! right there !
why I come here lol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That looks like Lily's bathroom floor the last time her shitter overflowed.

No wonder her address is blacklisted by most plumbers in the area.

You need new material. You've been thinking about my waste products for too many years. You need help as well. It's not normal to think about poop all the time.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
:LOL3::LOL3:

C'mon SEA LOL
ChiXks don't like the frizzy hairs in thir teefs these days ... and for doods like aryan I think the mentality is it makes his peepee appear bigger like as in smalls lmao

ha ha that's why ! right there !
why I come here lol
Exactly, you gotta keep these moaning bitches happy nowadays....

Shame we don't live in a Muslim country, we could keep our hoes outside in cages and have one for each day of the week. :LOL3:

(I'm joking btw before Lily or Lotus start kvetching)