Joe Biden's daughter says he molested her as a child and take showers with her.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Or at least that is what she wrote in her diary.

Have no idea what Joe Biden did, don't care.
Just like there's numerous photos of Donald Trump who many thought inappropriately groped his daughter.

trump-groping-daughter_orig.png

What Fathers do with their children is their own private biz including Trump.

Aren't they entitled to touch their own children?

As long as Biden didn't actually have sexual intercourse with his daughter via incest, I think this is essentially a non-story.

I'm sure many Dads have done what he did.

Americans are too uptight about intimate physical contact.

A lot of other cultures it's considered normal.

You're fucked up like a soup sandwich, josephine.

And yet your St Trump has many photos of what appears to be him inappropriately groping his daughter or even videos of him talking dirty to her.

So is your St Trump an incestuous PLEASE ASS BOX ME! as well...Lokmeer?

So if you and others fault Biden let's do it to Trump as well. Just be fair & balanced about it that's all.

Sorry, is it Ivanka's diary we're discussing josephine? No? PWN3D! Lemme know when she got into all kinds of trouble, fucked the planet, and claimed that her daddy banged her. Stupid ass.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Just like there's numerous photos of Donald Trump who many thought inappropriately groped his daughter.

As long as Biden didn't actually have sexual intercourse with his daughter via incest, I think this is essentially a non-story.

Yeah but we just have a bunch of partisans building off a known lie with that.

We DONT have established sexual assault victims who have evidence. We dont have a neice who admits he pinched her nipple. We dont have a diary of Ivanka talking about being sexually abused. Trumps kids are not abusive drug addicts. We DO have these things on Biden.

Nothing is ever going to be done because of tribal politics. Dems/progs literally want an authoritarian justice system that harshly and exclusively punishes thier opposition for whatever they claim with no due process. One that none of them need to worry about.

And too many Americans are stupid enough and comfortable enough to not care.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
If it isn't reported on CNN, it didn't happen, right?

Exactly. If State Media doesnt tell them and tell them what to think about it.....they just deny it's real.

All these regular people and parents are just really bored right wing extremists looking for shit to be hysterical about. Clearly they think we operate just like they do. They feign outrage all the time for political reasons.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

There are rare actual leftists who even talk about the double standards and how establishment shills do not care about anything.

As was said "These people dont have convictions or beliefs. They just have teams" and it's absolutely and sad true. We are going way backwards and devolving into a violent and misogynistic AND racist society thanks to these hateful people. And a very dishonest and less genuinely educated one.

The only thing this proves is that establishment shills do not care about the people or the country at all. All they care about is power and "winning" over thier opposition. If people are assaulted or murdered on that mission...oh well. They dont care.

My test and how I know who I'm dealing with (a genuine leftist who cares and has principles and wants to make life better for ordinary Americans) is to notice if they the truth about the establishment, do not smear everyone who disagrees with them as a "far right" anything, who understands why people voted for Trump and wants less of a divide because they understand the dynamics.

The others have just been so hate infected you cant even communicate and they would hand all our rights over and support violence to "defeat" other regular people. They've legit dehumanized ordinary people.

Last edited:

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Nothing is ever going to be done because of tribal politics. Dems/progs literally want an authoritarian justice system that harshly and exclusively punishes thier opposition for whatever they claim with no due process. One that none of them need to worry about.

Bill Barr.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Bill Barr.

But without the people uniting and holding them to account, this will happen.

We need to defend our due process and not allow politics to be such next level divisive.

I have absolutely no hope at all that the mess in GovCo will ever get cleaned up.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

We DONT have established sexual assault victims who have evidence. We dont have a neice who admits he pinched her nipple. We dont have a diary of Ivanka talking about being sexually abused. Trumps kids are not abusive drug addicts. We DO have these things on Biden.

If Republicans/the Right have given Trump a free pass over his alleged sexual transgressions or getting too comfy/close with his daughter, they should just leave Biden alone.

Hard to say what crosses the line anymore.

This seems like a political hack job rather than a real crime.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Ya think?

It's stupid just like that Clinton Monica Lewinsky scandal . That helped get rid of the Democrats elect W Bush & destroyed your country & the Middle East.

That's all these hack jobs are all about. Knifing someone down so someone else can get their job, money & power.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

If Republicans/the Right have given Trump a free pass over his alleged sexual transgressions or getting too comfy/close with his daughter, they should just leave Biden alone.

The difference is Trump's daughter never claimed he did anything wrong to them. Biden's daughter has.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The difference is Trump's daughter never claimed he did anything wrong to them. Biden's daughter has.

I think even more than that, biden raised crack heads and whores while Trump raised successful and well balanced people.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Joe, you need MORE than an accusation. There HAS to be evidence.

You cant just say someone assaulted you and expect that person to be punished. We have due process.

Bidens accusers HAVE EVIDENCE.

For people who wanted a man charged with NO evidence just because he was a Republican, I fully expect them to ignore democrats sexually assaulting people even on film. Or right in the street.

Its NOT about politics. A rapist is a rapist. Now our justice system is a partisan tool....its not being used for justice. It's being for political power and real victims have no rights.

Again....I cant say "hey Joe on bastard factory raped me ten years ago" and expect action to be taken. However if I had proof and evidence? THAT should be taken seriously. And Biden is a serial offender so everyone he assaults is directly on the hands of those who were fine with electing a predator.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Ya think?

It's stupid just like that Clinton Monica Lewinsky scandal . That helped get rid of the Democrats elect W Bush & destroyed your country & the Middle East.

That's all these hack jobs are all about. Knifing someone down so someone else can get their job, money & power.

Clinton was impeached for lying under Oath. Not for getting his dick sucked.

However he also has multiple accusations of sexual assault with evidence backing them and over 20 documented trips to Epstein Island and witness testimony that he was there. But since he isnt Trump, people dont care.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You cant just say someone assaulted you and expect that person to be punished. We have due process.

For people who wanted a man charged with NO evidence just because he was a Republican, I fully expect them to ignore democrats sexually assaulting people even on film. Or right in the street.

Its NOT about politics. A rapist is a rapist. Now our justice system is a partisan tool....its not being used for justice. It's being for political power and real victims have no rights.

Again....I cant say "hey Joe on bastard factory raped me ten years ago" and expect action to be taken. However if I had proof and evidence? THAT should be taken seriously. And Biden is a serial offender so everyone he assaults is directly on the hands of those who were fine with electing a predator.

FYI, if you said that I'd believe you cause all women should be believed!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
ever notice how according to the vermin on the left everything alleged about Biden is automatically a lie and everything leveled against any conservative is automatically true?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

But is this latest episode more about a young girl (Biden's Daughter) coming of age & expressing that she wants to maintain a physical distance from her father? Did Biden actually molest his daughter and engage in sexual activity or did he get too close for comfort?

Is this really just a case of a daughter just rebuff in her Dad as she gets older and just expressing a wish to have her own space, that she's older now Thank you?

More about a story of a girl growing up.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Joe evidence matters here. It's not some silly side note.

And she flat out said she was sexually abused. And his neice flat out said he pinched her nipple on camera.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
People want to accuse Trump? Great. Let's see evidence. Because without that....you got nothing.

People accuse Biden and have evidence? No one cares cuz "muh politics".

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Joe evidence matters here. It's not some silly side note.

And she flat out said she was sexually abused. And his neice flat out said he pinched her nipple on camera.

...and Colonel Sanders was a pedophile too. He even used phrases like "finger lickin good".

Look at this ad of an underage girl sitting on his lap:

....worse yet her parents approved so they are enablers too.

Poor girl must have grown up to be a frightened and confused woman with severe mental problems.

There's even a comment in that YT video comparing him to Joe Biden.

....that Dirty Old Man!

Last edited:

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
The question isn't if he took a shower with his kids but did he get a boner :Dickhead:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Geez it'd be difficult to be the father of a daughter these days.

So many things they can no longer do with their own children now.

Hug them touch them admire them.

Heck they only spent thousands of dollars raising them & countless hours attending their activities taking care of them.

And that's what they get back in return.

"Daddy, don't stand so close...you're a pedophile! "

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
What Fathers do with their children is their own private biz

Joe is one of the sickest fucks I have ever come across.

Well what do you say about photos of what appears to be Donald Trump groping his daughter Ivanka's breasts?

Or making lewd lascivious comments about her body?

I'd give Trump & Biden each a pass on what went on with their daughters.

There likely is an akwaRd transition period between every father and his daughter when she is growing up.

How does a man seemlessly reconcile that the little girl he bathed, hugged, changed diapers for is no longer a child...but a girl starting to transition into a woman? And he can no longer look upon her as he did when she was a wee child?

And when she's grown up she looks like Miss America?

Last edited: