Joe Biden's daughter says he molested her as a child and take showers with her.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Fuck off, Joe.

I think your sick twisted mind is getting off on talking about this.

...and yet there's a Lotta stuff never written down about the interaction of daughters with their Fathers.

With the exception of actual incestuous activity, who are you or I to say what constitutes acceptable or unacceptable behaviour between a father and his daughter? Especially one raised from day 1 under his own roof?

Likewise...has Donald Trump also crossed the line regarding his relationship with his daughter Ivanka? A lot of people say he has. But I think it's really matter between the 2 of them.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Joe, you need MORE than an accusation. There HAS to be evidence.

You cant just say someone assaulted you and expect that person to be punished. We have due process.

Bidens accusers HAVE EVIDENCE.

For people who wanted a man charged with NO evidence just because he was a Republican, I fully expect them to ignore democrats sexually assaulting people even on film. Or right in the street.

Its NOT about politics. A rapist is a rapist. Now our justice system is a partisan tool....its not being used for justice. It's being for political power and real victims have no rights.

Again....I cant say "hey Joe on bastard factory raped me ten years ago" and expect action to be taken. However if I had proof and evidence? THAT should be taken seriously. And Biden is a serial offender so everyone he assaults is directly on the hands of those who were fine with electing a predator.

But is this latest episode more about a young girl (Biden's Daughter) coming of age & expressing that she wants to maintain a physical distance from her father? Did Biden actually molest his daughter and engage in sexual activity or did he get too close for comfort?

Is this really just a case of a daughter just rebuff in her Dad as she gets older and just expressing a wish to have her own space, that she's older now Thank you?

More about a story of a girl growing up.
As expected, liberal josephine covers for stinky finger biden not long after insinuating Trump fucked his daughter. Typical.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Fuck off, Joe.

I think your sick twisted mind is getting off on talking about this.

...and yet there's a Lotta stuff never written down about the interaction of daughters with their Fathers.

With the exception of actual incestuous activity, who are you or I to say what constitutes acceptable or unacceptable behaviour between a father and his daughter? Especially one raised from day 1 under his own roof?

Likewise...has Donald Trump also crossed the line regarding his relationship with his daughter Ivanka? A lot of people say he has. But I think it's really matter between the 2 of them.
^^^^And then goes right back to accusing Trump of fukin his daughter.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

You cant just say someone assaulted you and expect that person to be punished. We have due process.

For people who wanted a man charged with NO evidence just because he was a Republican, I fully expect them to ignore democrats sexually assaulting people even on film. Or right in the street.

Its NOT about politics. A rapist is a rapist. Now our justice system is a partisan tool....its not being used for justice. It's being for political power and real victims have no rights.

Again....I cant say "hey Joe on bastard factory raped me ten years ago" and expect action to be taken. However if I had proof and evidence? THAT should be taken seriously. And Biden is a serial offender so everyone he assaults is directly on the hands of those who were fine with electing a predator.

But is this latest episode more about a young girl (Biden's Daughter) coming of age & expressing that she wants to maintain a physical distance from her father? Did Biden actually molest his daughter and engage in sexual activity or did he get too close for comfort?

Is this really just a case of a daughter just rebuff in her Dad as she gets older and just expressing a wish to have her own space, that she's older now Thank you?

As expected, liberal josephine covers for stinky finger biden not long after insinuating Trump fucked his daughter. Typical.

I just say...leave both Trump AND Biden alone with whatever went on with their daughters. ....Lokmeer!

I jes figger it was an awkward period of their lives for either.

If they start investigating Biden, then why not every Dad in America?

Seems stupid. ...Lokmeer!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I just say...leave both Trump AND Biden alone with whatever went on with their daughters. ....Lokmeer!

Liar. You defended biden and throw accusations at Trump. Piece of shit.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
seamajor is still the number one PLEASE ASS BOX ME! on this board

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

Well if you accuse one of inappropriate touching or fondling, then better accuse them both....Lokmeer!

Only in the case of Trump it's very public as a photo clearly shows him touching Ivanka's breasts. Or in a television appearance Trump sexualizes his daughter as well.

Now...I don't really care. All I'm saying is if these Right Wing groups attack Biden, then they should do the same to their own leader, yer St. Trump, because judged by the same standard....they're both GUILTY of the same thing....Lokmeer !

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
seamajor is still the number one PLEASE ASS BOX ME! on this board

And you frequent the theme parks in FloriDUH. Just guessing, but I bet Sundays are big days? Bet your low to the ground ass is tuckered out? You’re too ugly and outta breath to score anyway. You’re a mess.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Well if you accuse one of inappropriate touching or fondling, then better accuse them both....Lokmeer!

Only in the case of Trump it's very public as a photo clearly shows him touching Ivanka's breasts. Or in a television appearance Trump sexualizes his daughter as well.

Now...I don't really care. All I'm saying is if these Right Wing groups attack Biden, then they should do the same to their own leader, yer St. Trump, because judged by the same standard....they're both GUILTY of the same thing....Lokmeer !
Liar. You accuse Trump without his daughter making the accusation and excuse biden in the face of his daughters accusations.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Joe evidence matters here. It's not some silly side note.

And she flat out said she was sexually abused. And his neice flat out said he pinched her nipple on camera.

...and Colonel Sanders was a pedophile too. He even used phrases like "finger lickin good".

Look at this ad of an underage girl sitting on his lap:

....worse yet her parents approved so they are enablers too.

Poor girl must have grown up to be a frightened and confused woman with severe mental problems.

There's even a comment in that YT video comparing him to Joe Biden.

....that Dirty Old Man!

So let me get this straight.

You think that is absolutely zero way to discern whether or not someone sexually assaulted another person and that all claims are equal.....evidence or not?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Geez it'd be difficult to be the father of a daughter these days.

So many things they can no longer do with their own children now.

Hug them touch them admire them.

Heck they only spent thousands of dollars raising them & countless hours attending their activities taking care of them.

And that's what they get back in return.

"Daddy, don't stand so close...you're a pedophile! "

Is Ivanka claiming her father molested her?

Because Bidens daughter IS claiming that.

So does this make EVERY father a molester? If we listen to a woman who says her father sexually molested her......does that mean we have to now think ALL fathers are molesters?

Pretend Trump and Biden are regular nobodies. They are not embodiments of political sides. Now apply the same standards.

You are doing the same thing others do that they shouldnt so. You thinking of this in terms of Republican vs Democrat and if a dem did, so did a Republican.

Which is absolutely NOT how you should be thinking of this. There are plenty rapists on the Republican end. Once someone commits a crime thier affiliation doesnt matter. People sympathetic to dems are proving exactly why.

A rapist is a rapist. I dont give a single fuck how people feel about thier politics. If your positions are threatened because someone who claims to represent them is a scum bag rapist and you feel comfortable over looking it for a cause or trying to pull a "but that guy!".....its time to walk away from politics and reconnect with humanity.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
About Joe Biden:

Among the topline numbers, according to USA Today/Suffolk University, are a 37.8% approval rating for Biden with a 59% disapproval – more than 11 points underwater. Forty-six percent of those included in the survey said Biden has done a worse job than expected, and 64% said they don't want Biden to run for reelection.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
About Joe Biden:

Among the topline numbers, according to USA Today/Suffolk University, are a 37.8% approval rating for Biden with a 59% disapproval – more than 11 points underwater. Forty-six percent of those included in the survey said Biden has done a worse job than expected, and 64% said they don't want Biden to run for reelection.

He's not worse than I expected. He is EXACTLY what I expected. A corporate Dem who's too old to be in office.

Again, I didn't vote for him. I voted for my party's candidate.

Nonethless, Biden, the doddering corporate tool and grifter extraordinaire, is WAAAAAYYYYYYY better than a mentally ill, totalitarian, gaslighting, stupid as fuck, old and unheathy grifting billionaire with orange skin and fucked up "hair."

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
About Joe Biden:

He's not worse than I expected. He is EXACTLY what I expected. A corporate Dem who's too old to be in office.

Nonethless, Biden, the doddering corporate tool, is WAAAAAYYYYYYY better than a mentally ill, totalitarian, gaslighting, stupid as fuck, old and unheathy, grifter extraordinaire, billionaire with orange skin and fucked up "hair."
Sorry bitch, but voting FURTHER left of biden doesnt make you any better.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
About Joe Biden:

Nonethless, Biden, the doddering corporate tool, is WAAAAAYYYYYYY better than a mentally ill, totalitarian, gaslighting, stupid as fuck, old and unheathy, grifter extraordinaire, billionaire with orange skin and fucked up "hair."

It makes me way better than you, dick brained woman hater.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
About Joe Biden:

It makes me way better than you, dick brained woman hater.
Not hardly, worthless subhuman leftist cunt. Trump was WAY better than president nigger, let alone poopie pants biden. Get raped, tossed in a dumpster, and then drone striked, tramp!