Johnny DEPP / Amber HEARD court sketch of Incident LEAKED!!

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
admigry6ukv81.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What an absolute degenerate whore.

He's no better either, for being friends with a satanic faggot rapist who nonced and murdered 3 young boys in the 90's.

I wanna know the mental process that occurs as you drop trou, squat over Johnny Deps bed and shit.

What does one think about as they do this? I'd say she hopefully was rethinking her entire life
......but I cant because that would be giving her credit and shes a complete psychopath lol

OP
OP
realgrimm

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Maybe he pumped her ass full of cum and she had an accident?

Oh no.

He was an hour late for her birthday party so.....you know. She shat the bed to express her disapproval :LOL3:

Is that the reason??? Jesus...

If you read the headlines in the UK press, you'd be forgiven for believing that it's all his fault and that she's a sweet little angel.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh no.

He was an hour late for her birthday party so.....you know. She shat the bed to express her disapproval :LOL3:

If you read the headlines in the UK press, you'd be forgiven for believing that it's all his fault and that she's a sweet little angel.

That the whore is of evil, is out of the question, Bruder. What do you expect today? What ever have females created? Us men built everything. We built roads, went to the moon, take out trash while "influencer" scum can use apps men invented to earn money. We cured heart deseases, invented internet, robots, cars, medicine and tons of other things.

Sure there are also positive female examples too. But mostly all they can do is just looking good. While us men need to do the work.

At the end this whore just jump on the cock carousel. Period. Her looks will go away once she hit 30. Her pussy is the most valuable assets. Us men fall for it. It is nature.

Women don't care about your struggles. They wait at the finish line and pick the winners.

But. Hollywood filth Depp is no saint either. All hellywood actors are pigs and scum. Hope he pays and get Aids.

Bottom line is, coming back to female and male interactions and my "finish line" quote is this:

The phrase basically means that women do not care about how much time, effort and stress you have to go through to look better/gain status/become rich. For example:

- they don't care about the effort it takes in the gym and all the calories you have to consume to build muscle

- they don't care about how much effort you had to put in to reach managerial position or whatever it is at the company you work for

- they don't care about the time you had to put in to find the right style clothes, the right haircut, the right smelling cologne, the right makeup to define your jaw muscles etc.

- they don't care about the effort it took you to build social skills or the courage you had to build up to flirt with them and ask them out

The list goes on. Not only do they not care about the effort you put into these things, they also won't be with you during your struggles with these things either. They want the finished article, so they literally wait at the finish line and pick the most successful/attractive men.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
What pisses me off these days is young girls whoring themselves online with that onlyfans shit.

I really have no idea what the end game here is. I read yesterday that one slut made 40 million USD on onlyfsns for whoring around.

There must be many Simps willing to pay. All good then.

But honestly. Our grand grandfathers would cry seeing this society. They fought PARA wars, had no food, comfort or leisure. And then yiu have scum of today, doing nothing than just good looking and making bank. No need to work. Not even wage cuck work at mc Donald's.

Us men can't do that.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Oh no.

She bit the tip of his finger off :MurdR:

That was a vodka bottle. She threw a broken vodka bottle at him and it cut part of his finger off.

Sorry I dont normally pay attention to any of these ghoulish celebs but holy shit this story was interesting lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Oh no.

Oh not here. Everyone hates the abusive cunt lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Oh no.

That the whore is of evil, is out of the question, Bruder. What do you expect today? What ever have females created? Us men built everything. We built roads, went to the moon, take out trash while "influencer" scum can use apps men invented to earn money. We cured heart deseases, invented internet, robots, cars, medicine and tons of other things.

Sure there are also positive female examples too. But mostly all they can do is just looking good. While us men need to do the work.

At the end this whore just jump on the cock carousel. Period. Her looks will go away once she hit 30. Her pussy is the most valuable assets. Us men fall for it. It is nature.

Women don't care about your struggles. They wait at the finish line and pick the winners.

But. Hollywood filth Depp is no saint either. All hellywood actors are pigs and scum. Hope he pays and get Aids.

Bottom line is, coming back to female and male interactions and my "finish line" quote is this:

The phrase basically means that women do not care about how much time, effort and stress you have to go through to look better/gain status/become rich. For example:

- they don't care about the effort it takes in the gym and all the calories you have to consume to build muscle

- they don't care about how much effort you had to put in to reach managerial position or whatever it is at the company you work for

- they don't care about the time you had to put in to find the right style clothes, the right haircut, the right smelling cologne, the right makeup to define your jaw muscles etc.

- they don't care about the effort it took you to build social skills or the courage you had to build up to flirt with them and ask them out

The list goes on. Not only do they not care about the effort you put into these things, they also won't be with you during your struggles with these things either. They want the finished article, so they literally wait at the finish line and pick the most successful/attractive men.

Hey if you think humans are bad.....have you seen how lions do it? Females beat the shit out of the males. Males dont even hunt well lol

At least human males are mostly useful beyond sperm. Dangerous as fuck and will likely destroy the whole planet eventually .....but useful. ♡

OP
OP
realgrimm

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Oh no.

She bit the tip of his finger off :MurdR:

That was a vodka bottle. She threw a broken vodka bottle at him and it cut part of his finger off.

Sorry I dont normally pay attention to any of these ghoulish celebs but holy shit this story was interesting lol.

Oh ya. Lol.. I got the facts mixed up.. he got questioned by one of the sick children at one of the hospitals he does his Sparrow routine at for the terminally ill, asked what happened and he said he ate it cuz he was hungry

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Oh no.

Hey if you think humans are bad.....have you seen how lions do it? Females beat the shit out of the males. Males dont even hunt well lol

At least human males are mostly useful beyond sperm. Dangerous as fuck and will likely destroy the whole planet eventually .....but useful. ♡
Oi mud flaps…I heard that you shit the bed when you were on drugs! Lololol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
What pisses me off these days is young girls whoring themselves online with that onlyfans shit.

I really have no idea what the end game here is. I read yesterday that one slut made 40 million USD on onlyfsns for whoring around.

But honestly. Our grand grandfathers would cry seeing this society. They fought PARA wars, had no food, comfort or leisure. And then yiu have scum of today, doing nothing than just good looking and making bank. No need to work. Not even wage cuck work at mc Donald's.

Us men can't do that.
Shut the fuck up Sean! @Bastard Factory

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
She shat the bed to express her disapproval

Reminds me of this...

So when my wife and I got our first pug, Tug, the one with the nickname "Muscle Boy", he was pretty spoiled.

On weekends Tug had our undivided attention pretty much the entire time that he was awake.

On work days, we would wake up early and take Tug for a nice walk. He would be left alone for the morning and I would come home for lunch to let him out and hang out with him for a few minutes. Then we would rush home from work and spend the entire evening with him.

Day after day, week after week, for months, Tug was the centre of attention. Walks and playing and walks and playing....until bedtime.

Then, one day, we made plans to go pick up his little sister, Mopsy (same parents, next litter). We had picked her out a few weeks before. Tug came with us when we did that. But we decided to leave him at home when we went to pick up Mopsy to take her home.

So we got home from work, fed Tug, took him for a walk.....and left. Without him.

The breeder is about an hour and a half away. We were probably gone for close to 4 hours. During playtime. Tug's time.

Not cool.

So when we got home, we went inside and Tug was as excited as ever. Running around like crazy, very happy and excited. When he saw that I was carrying a puppy, he stopped in his tracks and stood very still and very silent, and stared at her. I said something like "Tug, this is your little sister." and put her down on the floor. His tail wagged and he sniffed her and walked around her and was very curious and very happy. He approved. From the first day to the last, he was the best big brother Mopsy could have ever hoped for.

We had a long evening of playtime and bonding time. Eventually, it was time to go to bed.

Mopsy had to be confined to the kitchen since she still needed to be puppy trained (and it was all vinyl linoleum flooring), but Tug had free run of the house. So Tug followed us upstairs. When I went into our bedroom, I saw he had left a surprise for me at some point in the evening. In the middle of my pillow....dead centre....was a small, single piece of poop. I bet he really had to squeeze hard to get it out. I saw it and said "Tug, did you do that?" Obviously I knew it was him. He looked at me with concern. He was not used to getting in trouble. I laughed and told my wife to take a look and said "I guess I know how Tug feels about being left alone in the evening!" or something like that. When Tug heard me laugh he got so excited and his tail wagged as fast as ever.

Message delivered and message received.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
What an absolute degenerate whore.

He's no better either, for being friends with a satanic faggot rapist who nonced and murdered 3 young boys in the 90's.

I wanna know the mental process that occurs as you drop trou, squat over Johnny Deps bed and shit.

What does one think about as they do this? I'd say she hopefully was rethinking her entire life
......but I cant because that would be giving her credit and shes a complete psychopath lol
Probably the same thıng that goes through flynn's when she 'logs' in on this board.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Us men can't do that.

The REASON women can make money whoring is because, well, MEN, you fucking nitwit. The insatiable and extremely shallow desires of men are the only reason any kind of whoring exists.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
IMO, they are probably both guilty of the things they accuse each other of. I ain't takin' sides in this ridiculous He Said, She Said routine.