Johnny DEPP / Amber HEARD court sketch of Incident LEAKED!!

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
What pisses me off these days is young girls whoring themselves online with that onlyfans shit.

I really have no idea what the end game here is. I read yesterday that one slut made 40 million USD on onlyfsns for whoring around.

There must be many Simps willing to pay. All good then.

But honestly. Our grand grandfathers would cry seeing this society. They fought PARA wars, had no food, comfort or leisure. And then yiu have scum of today, doing nothing than just good looking and making bank. No need to work. Not even wage cuck work at mc Donald's.

Us men can't do that.

The REASON women can make money whoring is because, well, MEN, you fucking nitwit. The insatiable and extremely shallow desires of men are the only reason any kind of whoring exists.
Woah!

Unfair characterization of Uncle Dilf...he's a tremendous poaster.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What pisses me off these days is young girls whoring themselves online with that onlyfans shit.

I really have no idea what the end game here is. I read yesterday that one slut made 40 million USD on onlyfsns for whoring around.

But honestly. Our grand grandfathers would cry seeing this society. They fought PARA wars, had no food, comfort or leisure. And then yiu have scum of today, doing nothing than just good looking and making bank. No need to work. Not even wage cuck work at mc Donald's.

Us men can't do that.

The REASON women can make money whoring is because, well, MEN, you fucking nitwit. The insatiable and extremely shallow desires of men are the only reason any kind of whoring exists.
Woah!

Sorry. You are so wrong. He's a fucking moron.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Us men can't do that.

Woah!

Onlyfans is not a positive development for our civilisation.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Us men can't do that.

Woah!

I would say that Onlyfans is right up there with right wing hate sites. It's all hastening the final fall of the American experiment.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Us men can't do that.

Woah!

I would say that Onlyfans is right up there with right wing hate sites. It's all hastening the final fall of the American experiment.
The internet in general. But I still love it though.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Us men can't do that.

Woah!

What about left wing "hate sites"?

They're fine and dandy according to you no doubt.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Us men can't do that.

Woah!

There are left wing sites advocating murder and civil war? OK, they're bad, too. Never said they were fine and dandy, did I.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Us men can't do that.

Woah!

There are left wing sites advocating murder and civil war? OK, they're bad, too. Never said they were fine and dandy, did I.
Hatred of Whites and the unborn...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Us men can't do that.

Woah!

Mostly anti-white racism and anti-straight male sentiment these days under the guise of "woke progressive" politics, usually pushed by unattractive Feminists and other assorted SJW whackjobs.

Apparently calling someone obese is racist these days or so Chicongo leftist academics are claiming...

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
She shat the bed to express her disapproval

Reminds me of this...

So when my wife and I got our first pug, Tug, the one with the nickname "Muscle Boy", he was pretty spoiled.

On weekends Tug had our undivided attention pretty much the entire time that he was awake.

On work days, we would wake up early and take Tug for a nice walk. He would be left alone for the morning and I would come home for lunch to let him out and hang out with him for a few minutes. Then we would rush home from work and spend the entire evening with him.

Day after day, week after week, for months, Tug was the centre of attention. Walks and playing and walks and playing....until bedtime.

Then, one day, we made plans to go pick up his little sister, Mopsy (same parents, next litter). We had picked her out a few weeks before. Tug came with us when we did that. But we decided to leave him at home when we went to pick up Mopsy to take her home.

So we got home from work, fed Tug, took him for a walk.....and left. Without him.

The breeder is about an hour and a half away. We were probably gone for close to 4 hours. During playtime. Tug's time.

Not cool.

So when we got home, we went inside and Tug was as excited as ever. Running around like crazy, very happy and excited. When he saw that I was carrying a puppy, he stopped in his tracks and stood very still and very silent, and stared at her. I said something like "Tug, this is your little sister." and put her down on the floor. His tail wagged and he sniffed her and walked around her and was very curious and very happy. He approved. From the first day to the last, he was the best big brother Mopsy could have ever hoped for.

We had a long evening of playtime and bonding time. Eventually, it was time to go to bed.

Mopsy had to be confined to the kitchen since she still needed to be puppy trained (and it was all vinyl linoleum flooring), but Tug had free run of the house. So Tug followed us upstairs. When I went into our bedroom, I saw he had left a surprise for me at some point in the evening. In the middle of my pillow....dead centre....was a small, single piece of poop. I bet he really had to squeeze hard to get it out. I saw it and said "Tug, did you do that?" Obviously I knew it was him. He looked at me with concern. He was not used to getting in trouble. I laughed and told my wife to take a look and said "I guess I know how Tug feels about being left alone in the evening!" or something like that. When Tug heard me laugh he got so excited and his tail wagged as fast as ever.

Message delivered and message received.

And you said I was lying about the whole “muscle boy” episode.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Reminds me of this...

So when my wife and I got our first pug, Tug, the one with the nickname "Muscle Boy", he was pretty spoiled.

On weekends Tug had our undivided attention pretty much the entire time that he was awake.

On work days, we would wake up early and take Tug for a nice walk. He would be left alone for the morning and I would come home for lunch to let him out and hang out with him for a few minutes. Then we would rush home from work and spend the entire evening with him.

Day after day, week after week, for months, Tug was the centre of attention. Walks and playing and walks and playing....until bedtime.

Then, one day, we made plans to go pick up his little sister, Mopsy (same parents, next litter). We had picked her out a few weeks before. Tug came with us when we did that. But we decided to leave him at home when we went to pick up Mopsy to take her home.

So we got home from work, fed Tug, took him for a walk.....and left. Without him.

The breeder is about an hour and a half away. We were probably gone for close to 4 hours. During playtime. Tug's time.

Not cool.

So when we got home, we went inside and Tug was as excited as ever. Running around like crazy, very happy and excited. When he saw that I was carrying a puppy, he stopped in his tracks and stood very still and very silent, and stared at her. I said something like "Tug, this is your little sister." and put her down on the floor. His tail wagged and he sniffed her and walked around her and was very curious and very happy. He approved. From the first day to the last, he was the best big brother Mopsy could have ever hoped for.

We had a long evening of playtime and bonding time. Eventually, it was time to go to bed.

Mopsy had to be confined to the kitchen since she still needed to be puppy trained (and it was all vinyl linoleum flooring), but Tug had free run of the house. So Tug followed us upstairs. When I went into our bedroom, I saw he had left a surprise for me at some point in the evening. In the middle of my pillow....dead centre....was a small, single piece of poop. I bet he really had to squeeze hard to get it out. I saw it and said "Tug, did you do that?" Obviously I knew it was him. He looked at me with concern. He was not used to getting in trouble. I laughed and told my wife to take a look and said "I guess I know how Tug feels about being left alone in the evening!" or something like that. When Tug heard me laugh he got so excited and his tail wagged as fast as ever.

That's why I'd never get a dog @The Prowler. High maintenance & way too much work to be worth the bother.

And i actually sometimes like dogs.

Git a cat & yer always safe from that kinda drudgery @The Prowler

Me 'n @Dove are cat people...sensible types yanno.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Us men can't do that.

Woah!

Mostly anti-white racism and anti-straight male sentiment these days under the guise of "woke progressive" politics, usually pushed by unattractive Feminists and other assorted SJW whackjobs.

Apparently calling someone obese is racist these days or so Chicongo leftist academics are claiming...
It must hurt to be so paranoid and so convinced that others are out to get you.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Reminds me of this...

Not cool.

That's why I'd never get a dog @The Prowler. High maintenance & way too much work to be worth the bother.

No, no, no, and just no. Dogs are well worth the effort. Don't be so lazy.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Reminds me of this...

Not cool.

Go fuck yourself, Senile @Joe.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Well @Joe One time my first cat, Buttons, was angry at us for going away for the night so when we got home we discovered he had taken a fresh cat shit directly between my grandmas pillows on her bed.

It was so neat. Right on grandmas perfectly made bed right between the pillows was this grossly perfect pile of shit that looked just like that fake prank poop you can buy from the Dollar Store.

We laughed for a few years about it lol.

We switched his cat food. He kinda slowed down eating and eventually took a shit right in his food bowl.....message sent lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Us men can't do that.

Woah!

Yeah there are.

What do you think antifa wants? Punch and pie?

Also the TRAs on Twitter are constantly calling for violence, death and rape against women they deem "terfs". Basically feminists and lesbians. There is a whole site that collects hateful and violent tweets from TRAs....all allowed to stand on Twitter.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well @Joe One time my first cat, Buttons, was angry at us for going away for the night so when we got home we discovered he had taken a fresh cat shit directly between my grandmas pillows on her bed.

It was so neat. Right on grandmas perfectly made bed right between the pillows was this grossly perfect pile of shit that looked just like that fake prank poop you can buy from the Dollar Store.

We switched his cat food. He kinda slowed down eating and eventually took a shit right in his food bowl.....message sent lol

Other thing I noticed is cats remember you.

They have this 'cat memory'.

So if they meet a person once they remember you the next time. Even if ya don't see them for months.

I've noticed this with my nephews Savannah Cat, eh?

They def remember acts of kindness @Dove.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

So if they meet a person once they remember you the next time. Even if ya don't see them for months.

Its scent they remember.

And my tuxies know I solve their problems lol. I brought them inside (with their momma) when they were like....6 or 7 weeks. The cutest little tuxedo puff balls(they are both fluffy). And I worked on "taming" them because they were feral....momma wasnt feral, but a stray someone dumped in my area. Which disgusts me to no end because shes such a good cat. We call her Salem...a name my mother gave her when she was still the outdoor porch cat.

Salem is my kitty. Shes my lovey lap cat. Shes very intelligent and the "boss" of the other cats in the house. When I sit down to relax shes right there next to me and she "guards" me when I sleep. She gave birth on my leg (it was super gross but also kinda cool).

I think she associated me with my mothers ex leaving and her getting indoor access lol. Fred was the reason Salem remained outside.

I would be in the house and this cat would be on the rail of the deck staring in the house. There was no way I was leaving that poor cat put there in the cold, rainy and snowy weather looking in the window like that. No way. You could FEEL her watching. It just broke my heart and I brought that cat in, along with her adorable kittens, and found homes for alm of them EXCEPT her and her tuxedos. Theyve been mine since day 1.

She even completely cooperates with going to the vet. I think she knows she feels much better after a vet trip.

I really dont understand what sort of heartless piece of total shit would dump a cat like that...especailly such a good one....but shes ours now. Scum bag fucktards dump these poor cats in my area all the time. And they do not do well at all. Feral cats are made for outside....these cats have been socialized too much to survive like that.

I cant bring them in the house anymore because I have too many....so now I feed them on my deck and I have cat bed out there for them. I have a grey cat we call Skittles who I'm taking to a farm this week. He is VERY skiddish....looks like hell....poor cat was probably abused and dumped and he moved to my deck. He sleeps under the deck and I've let him hang in the back room(I have that back room shut off). I have a lady who also rescued cats and shes the one who owns the farm and she had no room either. Finally this week this week she will. He has made me cry a couple times. I cant wait to get this poor cat off the streets.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Dogs not only remember people, but they remember their names. I could say the names of all the people my dog loved, and he would react to every single one, every single time. Also his dog friends' names.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
She told him to rub his dog down in tea tree oil..... lulz

My wife spotted it. She's a qualified aromatherapist and as soon as she saw it she went 'Christ. Tell that guy not to do it he'll kill the poor fucker' I was giggling my ass off when I posted about it. :LOL3:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
What an absolute degenerate whore.

He's no better either, for being friends with a satanic faggot rapist who nonced and murdered 3 young boys in the 90's.

I wanna know the mental process that occurs as you drop trou, squat over Johnny Deps bed and shit.

What does one think about as they do this? I'd say she hopefully was rethinking her entire life
......but I cant because that would be giving her credit and shes a complete psychopath lol
Probably the same thıng that goes through flynn's when she 'logs' in on this board.

Now that you brought me into this convo. I'd like you to explain how you "trolled" me? I think I might have answered your insipid and pig slop posts a handful of times. Or are you trying to make yourself look like a badass by gloating about something that obviously never happened, you know kinda like you having sex with a real woman.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Raven. I'm getting the distinct feeling you're trying to tell me something. I mean I could be wrong but all fingers are pointing that way.