JOIN THE CLAN.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
https-2F2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com2Fuploads2Fcard2Fimage2F4960892Fb7fe725c-5542-4975-88cd-ff42ae814167.jpg

:LMAO:

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I received many PMs. Mostly applies from you Beta Males ! But we need real alphas!

Wealthy men, aggressive and masculine. With good contacts to politics, rich clubs and pussys. What can you provide to TEAM DiLF®???

Jerking off 25 hours a day and playing video games wont kick it! You sad pond scums!

Only alphas with money and a MGTOW mindset! You weak betamales and soyboys, please stick to your mass media adiction and socila media lifestyle you seflie addicted scum!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
***** Also
Applicants must not laugh at DiddlerDilpfs Squid dick :LMAO::LMAO:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
***** Also
Applicants must not laugh at DiddlerDilpfs Squid dick :LMAO::LMAO:

You, as a dishwasher, won't be in TEAM DiLF!!!

By the way. See what happened to your beta buddy @Gyroscope ? ;)

Beware when you mess with the Dilfs! It can happen to you ;)

Fuck off you retarded tree stump ...

hDC8FB0D9
how dare you cry like that lol get up off your knees and wipe that jizz off yer lip there and act like a man, ffs you stupid fuckstick :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
It's official...Dilpys feeling threatened :LMAO::LMAO: he's threatening me now ... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Take THAT dILP

OrangeSmoggyFlyinglemur-small.gif
:LMAO: BAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Oh give up you ole' Dust-mite ... lmao you English GRUMPet :LMAO::LMAO: I told you bless this day for it's another day the Lord has allowed you to be, stop being bitter :LMAO3:

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
LMFAO

Shampain!! which unit do you belong to sir!! ??

Don't act like you don't know lololololololol

maxresdefault.jpg

Or

the_a-team.jpg
Again with the searching of these images.. stop showing us your archive of images.. look you left a cum stain in one of them you filthy whorseon.. now off back to your mountain you gay cowboy.. and don't forget to rub your mans feet.. you scum.

which of the two his facebook is this? i'll add ya .. :ROFL3::Welcome8:
jbbd7d3zta411.jpg