Just following orders!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
A Texas real estate agent who was part of the pro-Trump mob that attacked the US Capitol said on Monday she was just following the orders of
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
even as she faced federal charges for her part in the insurrection.

“I have no guilt in my heart,” Jenna Ryan told
News. “I’m glad I was there because I witnessed history. And I’ll never get the chance to do that again.”

Ryan, who flew to Washington on a private jet, said she made the trip “in solidarity with President Trump”.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Yes, Trump wanted his supporters there, he didnt say storm the capitol.

GG Allin

Everybody's an enemy.
TRUMP, THAT PIECE OF ASS LINT ALL BUT TOLD HIS TROOPS OF RETARDS TO STORM THE CAPITOL... HE DIDN'T HAVE TO ACTUALLY SAY IT, HE ALREADY KNEW THEY WERE SHIT-FUCKED ENOUGH TO DO IT ANYWAY.

FUCKIN' CULT SCUM!!!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
If Trump had said "come to the Capitol with all your weapons" there wouldnt be any democRATs in office right now.

These fucks aint got a clue lol. "Orange man told them to do it!" lolol.

Personally I would of liked to of seen some of them hogtied and hauled out the building, to be tarred and feathered.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If Trump had said "come to the Capitol with all your weapons" there wouldnt be any democRATs in office right now.

Personally I would of liked to of seen some of them hogtied and hauled out the building, to be tarred and feathered.

An awful lot of them think he was telling them to do so, and, well, |I'm pretty sure that's what he thought he was doing as well.

We'll see what the courts think. LMAO.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

An awful lot of them think he was telling them to do so, and, well, |I'm pretty sure that's what he thought he was doing as well.

People bring guns to overthrow governments.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Actually, the majority either stayed back, or went home. Yes, a large group still marched to the capitol. Agitators riled things up, and in the heat of the moment, they decided to enter the building.... the one the cops let them in.

Trump is in jail for that? Nah, he didnt do shit, thats why he aint in jail lol. Trump said march to the capitol, he didnt say enter the building, or anything like that.

In fact, other than the agitators inciting things, it was a mostly peaceful protest considering the Summer of Flames!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Bullshit. Your people recognize a dog whistle when they hear one. As I recall, you were pretty excited about it yourself, and even said so here.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Bullshit. Your people recognize a dog whistle when they hear one. As I recall, you were pretty excited about it yourself, and even said so here.

Don't be stupid... a rally organised does not constitute a call for civil disobedience and nor does a riot or b&e at a rally paint the whole event as bad.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I was pretty excited! Cause MY President said "Gonna be wild!". Was he wrong lol?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

He predicted it, actually.

Yes, because he also recognized the dog whistle. He knew very well what Donny was saying, and he was jizzing himself over it.

Lol, I knew he said "gonna be wild", way before the event. Have you not seen his rallies? Its the numbers of the people. Have you seen PLEASE ASS BOX ME! Joe's rallies, or hell even how much viewing people do of him? Yeah.... thats the voice of dead people and fake votes.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Don't be stupid... a rally organised does not constitute a call for civil disobedience and nor does a riot or b&e at a rally paint the whole event as bad.

Do you understand the concept of 'dog whistle' vis a vis politics?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
There was no dog whistle. What?

Yanno if these standards were applied consistently, so very many people on the left incited deadly riots that actually got people killed, brutalized and property destroyed.

I have no idea how anyone could have such audacity to justify that and than do so much mental gymnastics to attack the other side. It's just ghoulish.

GG Allin

Everybody's an enemy.
ONLY FUCKIN ARMED DRUMPF SUPPORTERS CAN STORM A BUILDING OUT NUMBERING EVERYONE ELSE AND STILL FUCKING LOSE.

A FEW PEOPLE GOT SHOT, BIG FUCKIN DEAL... SO MUCH FOR HAVING THE COURAGE OF THEIR CONVICTIONS.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
ONLY FUCKIN ARMED DRUMPF SUPPORTERS CAN STORM A BUILDING OUT NUMBERING EVERYONE ELSE AND STILL FUCKING LOSE.

A FEW PEOPLE GOT SHOT, BIG FUCKIN DEAL... SO MUCH FOR HAVING THE COURAGE OF THEIR CONVICTIONS.

They didn't "storm", they were allowed in. So no one "lost" because it wasnt an insurrection.

Also they didn't shoot anyone. That was a cop who shot someone.

GG Allin

Everybody's an enemy.

They didn't "storm", they were allowed in. So no one "lost" because it wasnt an insurrection.

YES, I KNOW A COP SHOT ONE OF THEM... THAT WAS MY POINT.

AS SOON AS ONE OF THEM GOT SHOT THEY BACKED DOWN... WHAT A BUNCH OF PUSSIES.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Not only that, but they left peacefully too.

GG Allin

Everybody's an enemy.

ONLY BECAUSE ONE OF THEM GOT SHOT.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

YES, I KNOW A COP SHOT ONE OF THEM... THAT WAS MY POINT.

AS SOON AS ONE OF THEM GOT SHOT THEY BACKED DOWN... WHAT A BUNCH OF PUSSIES.

Why wouldn't they back down?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

ONLY BECAUSE ONE OF THEM GOT SHOT.

I believe the mayor imposed a curfew, and Trump told everyone to go home. Funny how y'all only parrot the parts that follow along with your own bullshit. "TRUMP MADE THEM DO IT!" hahahaha