Just fucking fuck me, already.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
When men finally realize their true worth, they become impervious to the shallow exploits of the fairer sex.

A real man doesn't need to tell every other women in real life that he's uninterested in bumping uglies with them, because it was already in the body language, and that man no matter how old, fat, ugly, et cetera, is now an unattainable prey benchmark which has the opposite reaction.... it cheeses up their girl panties.

Chicks mostly have really low self esteem. It's not the man's fault. The women do it to each other.... lulz.

The hottest chicks I ever boned were girls who pursued me during periods of my life where I would have preferred instead to just throw stones at them.... OR, I had to duck out to the shops for something within an hour of boning somebody and I didn't bother showering off the previous's cunny aroma (aka pheromones).

I had a dear friend in my teens who would finger herself and rub it into my neck. I in turn would throttle my foreskin and return the favour on her neck.

Both of us always pulled, and on the rare occasion we didn't, it didn't matter... we pulled each other later on... :Happy5:

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Don't touch my bike. Wooooooo.
Site Supporter ☠️
How's that working for you? Women have options, you really don't. How often do you pay for sex? Point is to get us in bed and prove your worth as a man.

Most women like to be fucked and fucked well. Yes, there are women out there who want to "make love" every time - sweet, gentle, rocking love with lots of eye contact and loving kisses. Those women are not the majority. The majority like to be pounded. The majority like to have their hair pulled. The majority like a good, solid jackhammering. When a woman is bucking wildly against you, it's not because she wants you to pull back and slowly swirl your cock around her vagina like you're mixing a cake batter up there. It's because she wants you to hold down her arms, or grab her hips, or push her legs above her head, and fuck her harder. Don't be too afraid of what this means as far as gender equality goes - I am a raging feminist bitch, but I still want to be penetrated like you are planning on fucking my throat from the inside out.
It's been working great, actually. You see, we live in Slutville these days, so a respectful man like me can't go around sticking his dick into any Susie Floozie that comes sauntering around me looking for some.

Finding pussy has never been easier, but one's standards must still be respected.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
My guy was a virgin the first time I had sex with him 20 years ago. He found me intimidating because he was very attracted to me. He thinks I'm so beautiful, smart and funny.

So he was very nervous. He was even shakey....he didn't really know what he was doing and he couldn't relax. It took the entire night and well into the morning. We always lay togther and he runs his fingers over his favorite parts of my body....my jawline and hips, and I play with his hair and we kiss and talk. There was a lot of that. I just let him touch me as much as he wanted to help him get comfortable. He was so vulnerable. It was sweet. He did just fine.

Since then we remained just friends after I left him (a whole story that sucks).... and over the years I have hung out and drank with him many times. And a few of those times I tried hard to fuck him. I would always wake up alone in bed with water and Tylenol on the night stand and the smell of breakfast being cooked. Totally untouched. I'd walk out into the kitchen and he would say "I hope you've come to your senses....I can't handle any more of THAT excitement". He told me recently that all these years he would have sold his soul to have me to himself. But he NEVER would lay a hand on me if I was drunk.

He said if we were ever going to do that again he wanted me to be sober and in my right mind so he knew I truly wanted him and wouldn't do anything I regretted. He loves me and never wanted to be a regret I have.

Now in our 40s we have started a pretty intense romance and I'm just gonna say....he is NOT that nervous boy from my memory. He has experience and a confidence that is so sexy. And he really enjoys the opportunity to show me he isn't so intimidated anymore and he knows me very very well... so this is a whole new ballgame. And NOW that we have done it a few times sober and he knows for sure I'm all about him....NOW he will drunk rail me.

He literally put me over his shoulder and said "Time to go to pound town" and took me to his room lol.

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
I have had several crushes over the years but have never said or done anything to communicate with them or indicate my interest. As a fundamentally unattractive man, there is no way any woman could be attracted to me, so there is no point – no matter what I do, when, how, etc., would only cause offense or worse.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Growing up I had to be very careful with the women that I fucked. I soon came to realise that they were keen on my sperm and not necessarily me. A wealthy young man and the fertilisation of their eggs was a driving factor in their lives. And during all those naive years, I just presumed it was my good looks and massive cock!

Hmmmmmm…hmmmmmmmm! Pffffft.

OP
OP
BeckyNix

BeckyNix

Emotionally dead, but gives great head ;)
Ln0g3uq.png

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Why is it drooping though?

It looks like an abuse victim. You beat that thing often?

• LOL
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
ha ha Duhhv is jealous of the droopy puss :LOL3:

looks like a smashed can O spam LMFAO !

oh man I KILL ME :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

No wonder I have so many fans

looks like it had teeth at one time BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA It's all gums now :LOL3::LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm not posting my vagina, X. I don't care what it looks like in your imagination.

I was just inquiring about the vagina that was posted in the thread. No one made her post that. Once it's on the forum we can comment on it. That's how the internet works.

I've never seen one drooping before and I'm just curious how that happens, is all. Not sure how you read "jealously" into that. But ....what is here to be jealous of? If I want sex, I can go tell my BF I desire him and I'll be well taken care of. I don't have to post threads like this and post my lady bits.

She can do her, though.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Pound town? Where is that? I tried to locate it on Google Maps and got one of those "Location NOT FOUND" messages.

It's my BFs bedroom lol. Or our bedroom?

I mean I live here now so. It's weird lol. Still kinda adjusting. I've been hanging out here all my life but I've never lived here.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I'm not posting my vagina, X. I don't care what it looks like in your imagination.

I was just inquiring about the vagina that was posted in the thread. No one made her post that. Once it's on the forum we can comment on it. That's how the internet works.

I've never seen one drooping before and I'm just curious how that happens, is all. Not sure how you read "jealously" into that. But ....what is here to be jealous of? If I want sex, I can go tell my BF I desire him and I'll be well taken care of. I don't have to post threads like this and post my lady bits.

She can do her, though.
not sure how you read that but apparently in your fury you missed I was talkking about the droopy one LOL

I'm on your side in this instance :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Good.. some big changes headed my way by the end of the year. I'll be retiring and heading overseas with my Aussie girlfriend of one year, working on buying property in Greece on one of the islands where we plan to spend most of our time in between doing a lot of traveling.

I thought you already retired? Huh.

Well congratz!! Assigned GF eh? Nice!

wizer

Factory Bastard
I thought you already retired? Huh.

Well congratz!! Assigned GF eh? Nice!
I've been on the fence for the last year or two. Sold the business, as part of the deal I gotta stay on for 1 year which ends the end of November. I don't actually "have" to stay, the way the contract is written I could actually resign any time but I'm going to give it the full year.

I think you meant to say Australian..lol. I don't live in INDIA! :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I've been on the fence for the last year or two. Sold the business, as part of the deal I gotta stay on for 1 year which ends the end of November. I don't actually "have" to stay, the way the contract is written I could actually resign any time but I'm going to give it the full year.

I think you meant to say Australian..lol. I don't live in INDIA! :LOL3:

Uhg my auto error did that lol. Well you know what I meant.