What the fucking fuck!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This was what the video I posted was about lol.

Sick as fuck isnt it? Look at his face. The way he bites his lip. This is a fetish.

That man is sexually assaulting that baby.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Sickening

I feel bad for that child growing up amongst those two freaks and the deviant ghouls they consort with

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"We are gonna supplement the baby with formula"

Ummmm no.....you are formula feeding the baby. Moobs do not make milk. Forcing that baby to latch on that MAN TIT is abuse. PERIOD.

And look how they created a huge nonissue with the fucking birth certificate. Making a huge narcissistic fuss, not marking the baby according to his/her sex is selfish AF.

Not marking down the birth mother and father? Selfish as fuck.

That baby is nothing but a prop for them. This whole thing is a fetish and that baby is their prop.

It's sad, ghoulish bullshit. They are already abusing the child. His/her existence has to revolve around their "identity". They want to lie on birth records for their "identity". That gross man wants that baby to suck his man tit and get stressed and frustrated trying to get fed for HIS sick validation.

No part of this is about the BABY. It's all about THEM.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You know female and make biology is different. Medically for the babies HEALTH they should put the babies biological sex on his or her records.

But fuck the babies health, I guess. He/she is a prop for these mentally ill adults anyway. It's all about them.

Good grief. I'm actually afraid for this baby. That they will abuse it out of frustration on top of the abuse it will endure just from being a prop in the tranny show.

I said "it" because it's easier then typing out "him/her" and I'm tired today.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Notice we dont see libtards jumping in to condemn this shit. They believe this is exactly what the founders of America had envisioned.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
^^^Another shitstain liberal passed up an opportunity to condemn in favor of BDS Syndrome!