Just had one of my biggest wins for a small stake.

Reaction score
1,400
Location
Emperor of Wome
wins.png


Big Chinese tomorrow night, fuck cooking.
 
Is gambling the best choice for someone who squats? Life choices crookie, where did it all go so wrong?
 
Good job, Cookie!

After you spend 29 quid on some Chinese food, you should use the remainder on some light, I mean heavy dental work.

Again who do you think you are talking to? My teeth are fine, missing 4 but they were the ones that had continuous fillings so I have Good teeth.

Maybe you would like me to pay for some breast implants for you? Adams apple shaving or tuck and strut underware?
 
Again who do you think you are talking to? My teeth are fine, missing 4 but...

Well that's an easy one! I'm obviously talking to some dipshit that doesn't/can't think before posting.

Hey dickface, why don't you try rereading what you just posted?? What you just posted is the equivalent of me being a Boeing pilot and saying,

"There's nothing wrong with this plane! It's perfect! Three out of the four engines don't function but...

You fucking retard.

they were the ones that had continuous fillings so I have Good teeth.

Maybe you would like me to pay for some breast implants for you? Adams apple shaving or tuck and strut underware?

You are from a place known worldwide for having the worst dental hygiene, and you're missing 4 teeth but yet you insist on having "Good teeth?" You see in other parts of the world, you know like everywhere but the U.K., there are people who still have ALL of their teef unlike you. So, if we were to quantify what you just stated, that means we could just start saying that Cancer is the equivalent of a summer cold?

Stupid toothless mong.

See Cookie, this where it shows you're a social shut in and know nothing of the world because of your multiple stints in prison. You'd know that your measly 1500 pound come up wouldn't even get one of my nipples swabbed with alcohol. Unless you plan on robbing a bank and going back to prison, I suggest stop writing out checks you and your mouth could never cover.

Fuckface.
 
Well that's an easy one! I'm obviously talking to some dipshit that doesn't/can't think before posting.

Hey dickface, why don't you try rereading what you just posted?? What you just posted is the equivalent of me being a Boeing pilot and saying,

"There's nothing wrong with this plane! It's perfect! Three out of the four engines don't function but...

You fucking retard.



You are from a place known worldwide for having the worst dental hygiene, and you're missing 4 teeth but yet you insist on having "Good teeth?" You see in other parts of the world, you know like everywhere but the U.K., there are people who still have ALL of their teef unlike you. So, if we were to quantify what you just stated, that means we could just start saying that Cancer is the equivalent of a summer cold?

Stupid toothless mong.

See Cookie, this where it shows you're a social shut in and know nothing of the world because of your multiple stints in prison. You'd know that your measly 1500 pound come up wouldn't even get one of my nipples swabbed with alcohol. Unless you plan on robbing a bank and going back to prison, I suggest stop writing out checks you and your mouth could never cover.

Fuckface.

When you are my age look as good you will not. UK dental hygene overtook the USA in 1997 but hang in there stooch I'm sure you will make a point.


Hey talking of Prison I'm starting a rightwing ezine soon so the commie bastard government may well throw me in Prison.
 
Hey talking of Prison I'm starting a rightwing ezine soon so the commie bastard government may well throw me in Prison.

Dude.
If you *really* want to get arrested just walk around holding up a placard that says:

"Palestine Action did nothing wrong!"

The local constabulary will be around in a trice to fetch you.
 
Dude.
If you *really* want to get arrested just walk around holding up a placard that says:

"Palestine Action did nothing wrong!"

The local constabulary will be around in a trice to fetch you.
I believe you. W. Virginia doesn’t sound like a state where Free speech is acceptable
 
</Unignore>

I believe you. W. Virginia doesn’t sound like a state where Free speech is acceptable

*sigh*

At this point your continued insistence that I live in WEST Virginia is a blatantly forced affectation that is more cringe than the underlying inference that people who live in the south are all backward hillbillies and *that's* all the cringe.

Your apparent ignorance of UK politics and quasi-legal shenanigans is just... expected.

Get back in your box, gimp.

</Ignore>
 
</Unignore>



*sigh*

At this point your continued insistence that I live in WEST Virginia is a blatantly forced affectation that is more cringe than the underlying inference that people who live in the south are all backward hillbillies and *that's* all the cringe.

Your apparent ignorance of UK politics and quasi-legal shenanigans is just... expected.

Get back in your box, gimp.

</Ignore>
Sorry. Thought you mentioned it was where you lived. Coal country
 
When you are my age look as good you will not. UK dental hygene overtook the USA in 1997 but hang in there stooch I'm sure you will make a point.

Sir, if I ever live to your age which is definitely in the late 80's, I give you permission to smother me in my sleep with one of your D-cup man boobs, and put me out of my misery.

Hey talking of Prison I'm starting a rightwing ezine soon so the commie bastard government may well throw me in Prison.

They're prolly going to throw you back in prison anyways for posting your picture in public. You're breaking some obscenity laws.