Justice For Juicy Smoliet!!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Ever been so oppressed you had to fake your own hate crimes?

The left has. The only hate crimes they have are either faked or ones they commit against other political parties.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That racist needs to be in jail. So does that political black D.A. who underhanded tried to let him off for his crimes.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I wonder how much of this asshole's legal fees are being paid for by left wing activist groups

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

I looked it up. She did declare it a knife murderer wasn't murder because mutual combat. When a fist fight was agreed to but the murderer pulled out a knife.
And did you see how the left wing dipshits around here gobbled up mutual combatant like it was a legit thing? cause CNN told them to?

He was a mutual combatant you see cause we in the midwest 1820's now and they both had the opportunity to walk 5 paces and draw their revolvers.

fucking idiots, I swear

Kid gets murdered on his driveway cause he raises his hands to a good old fashion knuckle draw, gets pummeled with a knife and they call him a mutual combatant.

but at the same time a convicted pedophile is chasing a child down hurling threats at him, throwing things at him, cornering him, reaching for his rifle while other people are shooting at the kid and he's a victim. Not a ""mutual combatant"

how fucking stupid must you actually be to be a fucking liberal these days? It's astonishing