Keanu Reeves humble?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't know it for a fact, but if the following is true, he must be a really kind man.

267842421_1323737594809108_2201048152508989227_n.jpg

I am learning from this guy how to be a rich person… it’s not the money on the outside it’s the heart on the inside….

This is Matrix movie star Keanu Reeves. He was abandoned by his father at 3 years old and grew up with 3 different stepfathers. He is dyslexic. His dream of becoming a hockey player was shattered by a serious accident. His daughter died at birth. His wife died in a car accident. His best friend, River Phoenix, died of an overdose. His sister battled leukemia.

No bodyguards, no luxury houses. Keanu lives in an ordinary apartment and likes wandering around town and often seen riding a subway in NYC.
When he was filming the movie "The Lake House," he overheard the conversation of two costume assistants, one crying as he would lose his house if he did not pay $20,000 - On the same day, Keanu deposited the necessary amount in his bank account. In his career, he has donated large sums to hospitals including $75 million of his earnings from “The Matrix” to charities.

In 2010, on his birthday, Keanu walked into a bakery & bought a brioche with a single candle, ate it in front of the bakery, and offered coffee to people who stopped to talk to him.

In 1997 some paparazzi found him walking one morning in the company of a homeless man in Los Angeles, listening to him and sharing his life for a few hours.

In life, sometimes the ones most broken from inside are the ones most willing to help others.

This man could buy everything, and instead every day he gets up and chooses one thing that cannot be bought:

To be a caring person.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
In life, sometimes the ones most broken from inside are the ones most willing to help others.

Pretty stupid take to say he is "broken".

I said in the OP that I didn't know whether the passage to follow was true. I bemoan your inability to comprehend the written word.

I didn't say that at all.
This Prowler poster proves my point that "they're" not sending their best to us.

He is so strange.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Fuck you are confused and stupid, Leaker. I was not talking about you, you attention-whore loser.

I said it was a pretty stupid take to say he is "broken".

That
is all I said.

If you disagree with that, feel free to step up and argue.

Irony Alert!!!!
your inability to comprehend the written word

It is like she is flaming herself.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I said in the OP that I didn't know whether the passage to follow was true. I bemoan your inability to comprehend the written word.

I didn't say that at all.
This Prowler poster proves my point that "they're" not sending their best to us.

He is so strange.
I would not be shocked to hear that he is one of the poor souls that 'aged out' of foster care.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Fuck you are confused and stupid, Leaker. I was not talking about you, you attention-whore loser.

That
is all I said.

Irony Alert!!!!

u mad broski?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That
is all I said.

Irony Alert!!!!

269570689_4611195492261009_7970157297909956935_n.jpg

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That
is all I said.

Irony Alert!!!!

u mad broski?

I didn't say you said that.

"The plagiarist Leaker said"...

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Hahahahahaha!!!!!

Does The Leaker know what the word "plagiarist" means?

Is The Leaker paranoid?

Is The Leaker confused? (Obviously)

So many questions.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Keanu Reeves is absolutely Grade AAA, which is rare in Hollywood today.

Yeah.

To imply that he is "broken from inside" is a pretty weird take.

"In life, sometimes the ones most broken from inside are the ones most willing to help others."

Better take: In life, sometimes the ones who overcome the most challenging situations are the ones most willing to help others.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

"In life, sometimes the ones most broken from inside are the ones most willing to help others."

Better take: In life, sometimes the ones who overcome the most challenging situations are the ones most willing to help others.

Best take: In life, sometimes the ones who have suffered greatly are the ones most aware of the suffering of others.

What's a "weird take" is the implication that those who are "broken from inside" can't "overcome the most challenging situtations."

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Best take: In life, sometimes the ones who have suffered greatly are the ones most aware of the suffering of others.

Not even a good take as it misses the point that Reeve actually helps others.

One point they were making about Reeves is that he is virtuous.

Being aware of the suffering of others is far less virtuous than actually doing something to help them.

In fact, being aware of suffering and then doing nothing about it is not virtuous at all. It is why I hold so much disdain for virtue-signalling SJWs.

What's a "weird take" is the implication that those who are "broken from inside" can't "overcome the most challenging situtations."

That was never implied. To say "We do not know if that happened in this case." is not saying "That could not have happened in this case." much less "That could not ever happen."

The issue I have with the statement "In life, sometimes the ones most broken from inside are the ones most willing to help others." is that we do not know that Reeve was ever broken.

We do know that Reeves has suffered greatly.

The OP was making an assumption that Reeves was "broken from inside". I am simply sticking to the facts without making assumptions.

Does this clear it up for you?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Do you see why real discussions cannot take place with mentally broken individuals?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Being aware of the suffering of others is far less virtuous than actually doing something to help them.

In fact, being aware of suffering and then doing nothing about it is not virtuous at all. It is why I hold so much disdain for virtue-signalling SJWs.

I agree with you on the difference between being aware of, and doing something about, the suffering of others.

I just don't live in the kind of world where the one doesn't entail the other.

It's all right if you do, though. No judgment here.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Not as stupid as being so obsessed with Lily ya have to follow her around like a lost puppy and drool on her shoes alla time.

I really wish the psychotic individuals would stay away from non-controversial threads. It's disgusting that they come into to a thread and smear their feces all over the walls.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

Not as stupid as being so obsessed with Lily ya have to follow her around like a lost puppy and drool on her shoes alla time.

I really wish the psychotic individuals would stay away from non-controversial threads. It's disgusting that they come into to a thread and smear their feces all over the walls.

Well, they say water seeks its own level.

And evidently, it's true of bastards too.