Keanu Reeves humble?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
In life, sometimes the ones most broken from inside are the ones most willing to help others.

Pretty stupid take to say he is "broken".
Not as stupid as being so obsessed with Lily ya have to follow her around like a lost puppy and drool on her shoes alla time.

I really wish the psychotic individuals would stay away from non-controversial threads. It's disgusting that they come into to a thread and smear their feces all over the walls.

Well, they say water seeks its own level.

And evidently, it's true of bastards too.

Can you imagine what kind of fucked up head comes to a thread to argue about utter nonsense? Even the Nazi's, so far, haven't made this about Jews...

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I agree with you on the difference between being aware of, and doing something about, the suffering of others.

I just don't live in the kind of world where the one doesn't entail the other.

Holy fuck, bury your head in the sand much?

Hahahahaha!!!!

It's all right if you do, though. No judgment here.

There is that passive-aggressiveness that you are famous for.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
In life, sometimes the ones most broken from inside are the ones most willing to help others.

Not as stupid as being so obsessed with Lily ya have to follow her around like a lost puppy and drool on her shoes alla time.

That was pretty poorly placed. The Leaker just copied those words (plagiarized).

But I do tend to call people on out stupid shit they say. It just so happens that The Leaker says a lot of stupid shit.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That was pretty poorly placed. The Leaker just copied those words (plagiarized).

But I do tend to call people on out stupid shit they say. It just so happens that The Leaker says a lot of stupid shit.

How is it plagiarism when I made it clear that it wasn't my passage?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Irony Alert!!!
You have had nothing of value to contribute to this thread. Pathetic.

The only decent discussion has been about the stupid implication in the OP that Reeves was "broken".

The only thing of value that you contributed was plagiarized.

It's only plagiarized if I claimed it was mine. I did not.

I don't think plagiarism means what you think it means.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don't know it for a fact, but if the following is true, he must be a really kind man.

267842421_1323737594809108_2201048152508989227_n.jpg

I am learning from this guy how to be a rich person… it’s not the money on the outside it’s the heart on the inside….

This is Matrix movie star Keanu Reeves. He was abandoned by his father at 3 years old and grew up with 3 different stepfathers. He is dyslexic. His dream of becoming a hockey player was shattered by a serious accident. His daughter died at birth. His wife died in a car accident. His best friend, River Phoenix, died of an overdose. His sister battled leukemia.

No bodyguards, no luxury houses. Keanu lives in an ordinary apartment and likes wandering around town and often seen riding a subway in NYC.
When he was filming the movie "The Lake House," he overheard the conversation of two costume assistants, one crying as he would lose his house if he did not pay $20,000 - On the same day, Keanu deposited the necessary amount in his bank account. In his career, he has donated large sums to hospitals including $75 million of his earnings from “The Matrix” to charities.

In 2010, on his birthday, Keanu walked into a bakery & bought a brioche with a single candle, ate it in front of the bakery, and offered coffee to people who stopped to talk to him.

In 1997 some paparazzi found him walking one morning in the company of a homeless man in Los Angeles, listening to him and sharing his life for a few hours.

This man could buy everything, and instead every day he gets up and chooses one thing that cannot be bought:

To be a caring person.

I think he's a Buddhist who believes in karma.

Yeah he's just a little too nice for his own good..

I hope God manages to keeps him safe, alive intact in 1 piece.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Keanu Reeves is humble because he’s not the sharpest tool in the shed. Nice enough bloke for a halfwit!
:Happy5:

We have lots of halfwits here and they're huge assholes. So much for that theory.
It’s not a theory young Lily. Keenu has the IQ of a plank. He’s a humble bloke whether he realises this fact or not.

And you know this how?
I’m very analytical and highly educated. He stared blankly like a buffoon with cotton wool in his mouth. His acting is unconvincing. I like that he’s a Wing Chun martial artist. He’s also quite a humble bloke the poor dullard! Lol

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Keanu Reeves is humble because he’s not the sharpest tool in the shed. Nice enough bloke for a halfwit!

We have lots of halfwits here and they're huge assholes. So much for that theory.
It’s not a theory young Lily. Keenu has the IQ of a plank. He’s a humble bloke whether he realises this fact or not.

And you know this how?
I’m very analytical and highly educated. He stared blankly like a buffoon with cotton wool in his mouth. His acting is unconvincing. I like that he’s a Wing Chun martial artist. He’s also quite a humble bloke the poor dullard! Lol

Nothing, okay, got it.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

And you know this how?

Nothing, okay, got it.
Oh I wouldn’t say he’s totally clueless…just not very smart. Heheheheheeeeeee

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

And you know this how?

Nothing, okay, got it.

You could be right, I just don't have evidence that he's dumb. I haven't ever seen him interviewed.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

And you know this how?

Nothing, okay, got it.

You could be right, I just don't have evidence that he's dumb. I haven't ever seen him interviewed.
No he’s quite the carrot…but a lovable one at that! Lol

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

And you know this how?

Nothing, okay, got it.

No he’s quite the carrot…but a lovable one at that! Lol

Okay

DDT

Factory Bastard
He only appears that way because he's an introvert that avoids pretending to be something he's not for Hollywood when he's off the movie set.

If you watch him talking about his custom motorcycle business, for instance, you'll find that he's quite intelligent and open when he's in that element, which is an environment that he seems more comfortable in.

Last edited:

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
i wonder how he votes when hes in the booth and that curtain is closed