Knockers friends

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please help your boy out. His avatar is clearly a cry for help. Help ease him out of the closet. It's just so pitiful. Who else would post a "cheeky" avatar with a Confederate flag splayed across the butt?

@Blazor Duuuuuude, really? Do something, it makes y'all look gay AF.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Please help your boy out. His avatar is clearly a cry for help. Help ease him out of the closet. It's just so pitiful. Who else would post a "cheeky" avatar with a Confederate flag splayed across the butt?

Conferate flags are about national pride not Gay Pride. People have a right to stand up for what they believe in Lily.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

What? You want me to put on a pair too?

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

Conferate flags are about national pride not Gay Pride. People have a right to stand up for what they believe in Lily.
So did the USA when we burned that flag down.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

We fought the civil war to burn flags? I thought it was to keep niggers locked in pens?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Since you're on the topic of avatars that make ppl look gay as fuck

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

And you wonder why people call you a faggot?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I almost always agree with you Lily. Not this time. It’s way better a Cig up his ass, and those stinky drawers.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I hear seamajor is still talking up child rape and sexual deviance over at VF

what a creep.

I'd knock him flat out on his ass if he ever came anywhere near me

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I here tell that I enjoy a little bit of the Neneh Cherry. I always enjoyed da Neneh Cherry. I mean how beautiful is dat lass.

Mmmm, I like fings dat are beautiful.

You should try it.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

So. What's the real story?

If you didn't molest Dovey's kids, then did you sodomize Biggie Pig-Semen?

I can understand the confusion when it comes to Biggie Shrimp's stature. Most people think he's a 12-year-old girl with a thyroid problem.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Not on their ass they don't.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No, I think it's effeminate.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yes, we did burn it all down. Treasonous bastards.