Kopmala the big question mark

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Factory Bastard
No policies, no platform, no stances, no positions...
...all we know is that she's run away from the few "progressive" policies with which she tried to align herself in 2019/2020.

So what can we know about how she'd govern and who would benefit from her regime?

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
What’s important to me, what I need to know is why is she trying to play the race card?

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
fe14def544f9f72a42316cb0ec490ae6af609800.jpeg

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No policies, no platform, no stances, no positions...
...all we know is that she's run away from the few "progressive" policies with which she tried to align herself in 2019/2020.

So what can we know about how she'd govern and who would benefit from her regime?

You ought to see this overweight okie cry and moan to Stubby. Even Stubby is getting sick of it.

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Factory Bastard
Just out of curiosity can someone tell me how many times the wastrels on my Ignore list have responded to this thread? The forum keeps telling me there are new replies but I only ever see my original poast.

lulz

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
The extreme right and left are the best of buddies. Strange, isn't it?
I don't think cock sucking apprentice Gary is as left as he wants to think he is, not when he parrots rw talking points.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't think cock sucking apprentice Gary is as left as he wants to think he is, not when he parrots rw talking points.

This isn't really about him, it's about the people like him in this country. They aren't in this because they care about anyone, but blowing their hot air. His podcast participation just proves it.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Just out of curiosity can someone tell me how many times the wastrels on my Ignore list have responded to this thread? The forum keeps telling me there are new replies but I only ever see my original poast.

lulz
Well you’d think that even someone like you might somehow, by the grace of your God might get the message. You’re cheating yourself Gary

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Law and Order Conservatives are now crying their eyes out because while a Prosecutor Harris put criminals in jail. Remember it doesn't have to make sense if conservatives say it often enough.

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Factory Bastard
I honestly don't think she's as bad as Hillary. I mean, she's bad, but I think Hillary is pure evil.

They are nevertheless very similar in certain ways.
Both psychopaths and narcissists.
Both terribly bad actresses who suck at feigning empathy.
Both incapable of hiding their disdain of regular folk and/or anyone who doesn't support them.

If Kamala had been secretary of state instead of VP I'm sure her hands would be just as gory as Hillary's and not just with Palestinian and Ukrainian blood, which they assuredly are.

It's likely Kamala isn't as obviously evil as Hillary merely because she's younger and hasn't been given the same opportunities to display her depravity. The potential is there, however.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
They are nevertheless very similar in certain ways.
Both psychopaths and narcissists.
Both terribly bad actresses who suck at feigning empathy.
Both incapable of hiding their disdain of regular folk and/or anyone who doesn't support them.

If Kamala had been secretary of state instead of VP I'm sure her hands would be just as gory as Hillary's and not just with Palestinian and Ukrainian blood, which they assuredly are.

It's likely Kamala isn't as obviously evil as Hillary merely because she's younger and hasn't been given the same opportunities to display her depravity. The potential is there, however.
She's not younger than Hillary was when she was first lady. I think Hillary is a special kind of evil. Kamala is more run-of-the-mill power hungry and ambitious. She's still waaaay better than Trump.

I detest the way Kamala responded to the pro-Palestine protesters.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
She's not younger than Hillary was when she was first lady. I think Hillary is a special kind of evil. Kamala is more run-of-the-mill power hungry and ambitious. She's still waaaay better than Trump.

I detest the way Kamala responded to the pro-Palestine protesters.

I would really like to know what she could have said that would not have been a win for Trump. He will be both be worse for Palestinians and Americans than Harris would.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I would really like to know what she could have said that would not have been a win for Trump. He will be both be worse for Palestinians and Americans than Harris would.
Of course he would. But she shouldn't have just straight up dissed them. Something more diplomatic, to show that she has understanding for both sides of this really terrible problem. She needs to work on that.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Of course he would. But she shouldn't have just straight up dissed them. Something more diplomatic, to show that she has understanding for both sides of this really terrible problem. She needs to work on that.

What I saw at yesterday's rally in Arizona, the only one I watched to see what these two were saying, she acknowledged the protestors, she said that the current administration was working to bring a cease fire to Gaza, but that she was campaigning and would continue with her talk.

I'm not sure if we're talking about the same rally.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
What I saw at yesterday's rally in Arizona, the only one I watched to see what these two were saying, she acknowledged the protestors, she said that the current administration was working to bring a cease fire to Gaza, but that she was campaigning and would continue with her talk.

I'm not sure if we're talking about the same rally.
I don't think so. I'm talking about the one here she said their protests would help elect Trump.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't think so. I'm talking about the one here she said their protests would help elect Trump.

It's a bad message. It could be said much differently, acknowledging that they aren't satisfied with the direction of the party as it relates to the Middle East and asking them to help keep Trump out of office because he'd be worse.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I didn't see her make that comment, but she kind of has a point...trumpers are still whining about the ashes of Portland from 4 years ago, that at its worst was just a few small square blocks, the ashes, graffiti and most of the damage was fixed years ago...