Latin America is going "pink"

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Leftist governments in Honduras, Nicaragua, Colombia, Bolivia, Argentina, Chile...maybe Brazil, Mexico is leaning pink...

Tell me again how great authoritarian fascist rule is again?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The global south has had enough of 'Murica and its puppet regimes' bullshit.

I for one applaud it. Power to the people!

I do as well. At the very least their right to self-determination is a direct and justly assault on the Monroe Doctrine. The US's treatise that we can tell those brown people what to do by right or might.

Last edited:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Leftist governments in Honduras, Nicaragua, Colombia, Bolivia, Argentina, Chile...maybe Brazil, Mexico is leaning pink...

lol... China will love that fucking dense comment.... who do you think is running around buying up brown paradises?,.... if you think America is bad, wait until China takes them over!!!

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️

thought chile and brazil are right? Argentina is going to flip from what I hear.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The economic situation in Argentina is fouled up. So many have immigrated to CR, with their money.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
thought chile and brazil are right? Argentina is going to flip from what I hear.

Chile has a young leftist, Gabriel Boric and Brazil is poised to go left...though that's not a sure thing. Argentina is leftist as well with President Alberto Fernandez representing a coalition party that bolster's his presidency and the vice-presidency of former president Cristina Kirchner.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Luladrão might be able to defraud the presidential election, but with congress and senate full of conservatives, he'll find it very hard to do anything. And the supreme court is gonna be impeached

Brazil is going thru the EXACT same process they used in Venezuela and people know it. And we won't take it.

We know that allowing the country to fall completely into the hands of these pseudocommunist thieves is suicide. We'd rather die fighting.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
lol... China will love that fucking dense comment.... who do you think is running around buying up brown paradises?,.... if you think America is bad, wait until China takes them over!!!

I'm well of aware of what China has been doing in Africa and Latin America.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I thought you meant they were going gay like their Northern Neighbors @Lily

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm well of aware of what China has been doing in Africa and Latin America.

They’d like to construct a new canal from the Atlantic to the pacific. It’s been bantered about for years.