Lauren Boebert Introduces Bill To provide Newborns with handguns.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
maxresdefault.jpg

Bang Bang, mandatory Mommy!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I liked her at first but....she fucking bothers me.

I said something about it the other night and my man was like "Oh thank God. Me too" and we talked about how we just don't need that shit. The theatrics and the skankery.

Jerking some dude of in a movie theater....your side piece even ....come the fuck on.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I said something about it the other night and my man was like "Oh thank God. Me too" and we talked about how we just don't need that shit. The theatrics and the skankery.

Jerking some dude of in a movie theater....your side piece even ....come the fuck on.

She's an unserious "politician". She's a lot worse than the average clown in DC. So, is MTG.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
She's an unserious "politician". She's a lot worse than the average clown in DC. So, is MTG.

I can't disagree. She's like the right wing AOC.

Except AOC isn't beating dicks in movie theaters.

I have mixed feelings about MTG. I've watched her on podcasts and she can be real reasonable and on an even keel but something happens when she's on that floor that I don't like.

It's just frustrating. This is what we get representing us...really?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I can't disagree. She's like the right wing AOC.

Except AOC isn't beating dicks in movie theaters.

I have mixed feelings about MTG. I've watched her on podcasts and she can be real reasonable and on an even keel but something happens when she's on that floor that I don't like.

It's just frustrating. This is what we get representing us...really?

Yes, AOC is often clownish. I'm not a supporter.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yes, AOC is often clownish. I'm not a supporter.

I agree with absolutely NOTHING she says and yet I can stomach her more than Lauren these days.

I'm certainly not a prude but adults committing sex acts in public is just revolting and disrespectful to everyone in the vicinity. You can end up on the offender list and you deserve it.

And she's supposed to be representing values that her actions fly in the face of. And she acts like a howler monkey.....which was welcome and refreshing at first but now it's like...dude, shits hard out here. Please get it together.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I agree with absolutely NOTHING she says and yet I can stomach her more than Lauren these days.

I'm certainly not a prude but adults committing sex acts in public is just revolting and disrespectful to everyone in the vicinity. You can end up on the offender list and you deserve it.

And she's supposed to be representing values that her actions fly in the face of. And she acts like a howler monkey.....which was welcome and refreshing at first but now it's like...dude, shits hard out here. Please get it together.

I don't think she's all there. I think she's shit out of luck in this next election. Ken Buck fucked her and the rest of the GOP this year. That's how much old school GOPers are angry.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I don't think she's all there. I think she's shit out of luck in this next election. Ken Buck fucked her and the rest of the GOP this year. That's how much old school GOPers are angry.

I can't even watch her anymore. I can't. She irritates my soul.

It's not that I disagree with her stances. I cannot stomach her anymore.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter

Who knows, maybe one day you'll catch up to Trump and MAGAism, then you'll imagine you're
...the leader of the pack VROOOM VROOOM ! WOOOO OOooo oooo Wooooh....