Leave your X reviews here

I wonder what x is cooking tonight, I’m sure it’s his world famous pork chops and sourkrout
 
Clog it up, Drunky, nobody needs to hear from you, either. And if you're going to be this obvious, just post under your main. Shabby street-shitter.
Oh ffs, a fella in your condition what with those tiny arms shouldn’t have a leaky anus, unless you’ve some sort of extension apparatus to wipe
 
Someone please get x back here we need someone to breathe life back into the SB Weeg and Alticus fellating each other every morning is getting embarrassing
 
Dedication x, dont pretend you're not here 24/7 watching me at work. Why aren't you beating up alticus anyway? He's laughing at you and jack you know, I saw
I am not x
Tho if I were Id have to agree with you,to let a whimpering PI miner like Alticus run him off is embarrassing
 
People of the anonymous, I have to ask that you please leave an × review, this is unnegotiable, ta. Next thread will be a Jack review,god rest his soul. Poor him poor him