Let's be honest here, none of us would have wanted George Floyd as a neighbor

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Tim Pool is a left leaning centrist.

She is so ignorant she doesn't even know that.

I've pointed out that to these people, anyone right of Stalin is some "alt right" racist something.

Its past the point where the left is now a cult. They believe only what their echo chambers say is true, and are completely unwilling and unable to see things another way. I'm telling you, they are brainwashed. They have effectively otherized, demonized and dehumanized those outside their left wing cult.

Even ones who acknowledge the jury was intimidated, still think it's okay because they "got it done".
You're 100% right, thats why I dont bother reasoning with them for the most part. I prefer name calling. Its much more entertaining.
I been saying that.

Trying to have an honest discussion with these gimps is a total waste of time. THey're too fucking stupid to understand

could you speak louder .. think of the tall
not tall enough to avoid biting my ankles apparently.
giphy.gif
TestyLeftHorseshoebat-size_restricted.gif

sheeiit lol how rude !
... I would wonder how a fella' could get so low ... but than I wouldn't
ahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa
Are you ok?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Even NPR has admitted jurors were intimidated and afraid of being attacked. That simply was not a fair trial.

Bottom line:
They sacrificed one to save millions in smashed, burned property.
Say..isn't that the same as paying a kidnap ransom?
Or paying some scroungy bastid millions to recover hacked computer data?
Chauvin is not a sacrifice. He's a dirty cop who murdered someone, and for a change, a guilty cop is paying the price.

He still has a constitutional right to a fair trial which hasn't happened. No, your feelings don't Trump the constitution. It is shocking this has to be explained to a supposed teacher.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I've pointed out that to these people, anyone right of Stalin is some "alt right" racist something.

Its past the point where the left is now a cult. They believe only what their echo chambers say is true, and are completely unwilling and unable to see things another way. I'm telling you, they are brainwashed. They have effectively otherized, demonized and dehumanized those outside their left wing cult.

Even ones who acknowledge the jury was intimidated, still think it's okay because they "got it done".
You're 100% right, thats why I dont bother reasoning with them for the most part. I prefer name calling. Its much more entertaining.

I always try to reason with them to no avail. Its impossible.

Progressive states obviously still have a good amount of racism, and these people think every place else is the same. They project their states problems on the whole country. They blame other parties.

Like gtf over yourselves and improve your own damn state first. Maybe the rest of the country would take them more seriously if they didnt have such horrific problems in their states. They'll never hold their elected officials accountable. They just blame others. I'm horrified they are okay and comfortable with riots. Abuse and terrorizing the poor mostly minority communities to get their way politically and have no awareness of how much like Hitlers nazis they truly are.

Like hello? You guys built your states police dept AND unions with your mindless and emotional votes. They have no clue when they are being scammed. They are mad about "systemic racism"? Well.....they are backing the crime bill author and calling the President who was passing reforms a "white supremacist"

They are just ignorant, hateful cultists and the country is worse off today because of them and it will continue to fall apart and become a totalitarian shit hole because of them. They'll still blame the "cooooonnnsss" for all their modern nazi parties failures. They are completely hateful psychos.

There is no reasoning with them. We either need a divorce, another civil war or just let them realize their pig headed folly when it's way too late and they realize how fucked they are. Sadly that means everyone has to go down with them.

I'm all for a civil war. Shooting rodents like admin dead in the street would be so much fun.

It's a fun thought, but a modern civil war in America would be pretty fucking awful with like 100 different factions vs the military lol.

If it goes there, it's going to be really really bad. But yeah.....you can target practice with communist soyboys all you want lol. That's kinda worth having our power and water access shut down :D
My 6 bedroom mansion has a 22KW backup generator, 1000 gallon propane tank and a spring fed water supply so I'm good.

They can turn off whatever they want and I'll still keep shooting soyboys

I even have an entire shed on my 2 acres of property dedicated to keeping 200 gallons of 93 octane available for my two luxury cars

Yeah, all that, 3 freezers and 25K worth of firearms and ammo. I'm a bit giddy over the prospect of going to war with these fucks

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Even NPR has admitted jurors were intimidated and afraid of being attacked. That simply was not a fair trial.

Bottom line:
Chauvin is not a sacrifice. He's a dirty cop who murdered someone, and for a change, a guilty cop is paying the price.

He still has a constitutional right to a fair trial which hasn't happened. No, your feelings don't Trump the constitution. It is shocking this has to be explained to a supposed teacher.

I will say I liked the outcome but I am disturbed with how we got there.

Maxine Horrors should have kept her fucking sewer trap shut.

I will blame her and BIden when this animal walks on an appeal

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Progressive states obviously still have a good amount of racism, and these people think every place else is the same. They project their states problems on the whole country. They blame other parties.

Like gtf over yourselves and improve your own damn state first. Maybe the rest of the country would take them more seriously if they didnt have such horrific problems in their states. They'll never hold their elected officials accountable. They just blame others. I'm horrified they are okay and comfortable with riots. Abuse and terrorizing the poor mostly minority communities to get their way politically and have no awareness of how much like Hitlers nazis they truly are.

Like hello? You guys built your states police dept AND unions with your mindless and emotional votes. They have no clue when they are being scammed. They are mad about "systemic racism"? Well.....they are backing the crime bill author and calling the President who was passing reforms a "white supremacist"

They are just ignorant, hateful cultists and the country is worse off today because of them and it will continue to fall apart and become a totalitarian shit hole because of them. They'll still blame the "cooooonnnsss" for all their modern nazi parties failures. They are completely hateful psychos.

There is no reasoning with them. We either need a divorce, another civil war or just let them realize their pig headed folly when it's way too late and they realize how fucked they are. Sadly that means everyone has to go down with them.

I'm all for a civil war. Shooting rodents like admin dead in the street would be so much fun.

It's a fun thought, but a modern civil war in America would be pretty fucking awful with like 100 different factions vs the military lol.

If it goes there, it's going to be really really bad. But yeah.....you can target practice with communist soyboys all you want lol. That's kinda worth having our power and water access shut down :D
My 6 bedroom mansion has a 22KW backup generator, 1000 gallon propane tank and a spring fed water supply so I'm good.

I even have an entire shed on my 2 acres of property dedicated to keeping 200 gallons of 93 octane available for my two luxury cars

Yeah, all that, 3 freezers and 25K worth of firearms and ammo. I'm a bit giddy over the prospect of going to war with these fucks

You better have enough people in there to where there are always more then 1 shooter awake lol.

It's good you are in FL kinda up far from Broward but that shit can move north if its hungry enough.

Maybe me and my kids can come play with you and yours and we can relive that laser tag date in another context lol.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

I been saying that.

Trying to have an honest discussion with these gimps is a total waste of time. THey're too fucking stupid to understand

giphy.gif
TestyLeftHorseshoebat-size_restricted.gif

sheeiit lol how rude !
... I would wonder how a fella' could get so low ... but than I wouldn't
ahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa
Are you ok?

No, I'm X
an highly regarded individual among the in crowd .
how are you ?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

You better have enough people in there to where there are always more then 1 shooter awake lol.

It's good you are in FL kinda up far from Broward but that shit can move north if its hungry enough.
By the time the war breaks out there will be at least 6 active shooters residing in my home.

I just scooped up 200 rounds of 9mm for a little over 150.00

range time :)

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I been saying that.

An Ant is tall enough Stubby

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
No one tell Lotus that even Jimmy Dore knows these politicains are criminally full of fucking shit and very bad things are coming. I guess he is also an "alt right" racist whatever now too.

But yeah....WE are the duped ones. Smdh.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Trump was lifting people out of poverty, making medical care affordable, strengthening the middle class.

But the establishment hates that shit and these people just fell right the fuck in line. Now we just went backwards, everyone is suffering and these fuckwads refuse to hold their morons accountable. It's all the rIgHt wInG eXtRemIsTs!!!

Guess what? We don't have a real Republican party either.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
t
Trump was lifting people out of poverty, making medical care affordable, strengthening the middle class.

But the establishment hates that shit and these people just fell right the fuck in line.

It's true ... to bad he had to act like a dick, but I guess that was what attracted the 'tards ...because I firmly believe if he was a likable dude he'd of been unstoppable ...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What a joke. Stop trying to emulate Matt Gaetz you portly sedentary lying sac.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
t

But the establishment hates that shit and these people just fell right the fuck in line.

It's true ... to bad he had to act like a dick, but I guess that was what attracted the 'tards ...because I firmly believe if he was a likable dude he'd of been unstoppable ...

Not at all. They went viciously at him the very minute they realized he was going to be a true public servant. Remember how his ass was kissed nonstop until he announced he was running against the DNC?

That man lost wealth and subjected himself to ruthless abuse for years. It wasnt going to last. But it was a nice pause.

We need a dick, X. We dont need someone who plays nice and sells out like the proggs have. Fuck that shit......anyone truly challenging the establishment has to be willing to be hated and attacked. Because they are gonna be.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

That is a pretty stupid attitude to take because you can get burned out quicy by a very small force. Then what do you have? Assuming a sniper just doesn't wait for you pop your head up and cap you.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Bottom line:

I will say I liked the outcome but I am disturbed with how we got there.

Maxine Horrors should have kept her fucking sewer trap shut.

I will blame her and BIden when this animal walks on an appeal
In all honesty, I think the 2nd murder gets dropped on appeal but he still does a dozen years or more.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

That is a pretty stupid attitude to take because you can get burned out quicy by a very small force. Then what do you have? Assuming a sniper just doesn't wait for you pop your head up and cap you.

I'm sure he knows this. Big is a very intelligent and tough person. He loves smack talking on the internet.

Besides, if I ever get obsessed with him enough to camp out on his property, no one can snipe him if I saw their fucking head off before they get good enough aim. And I would saw a head or two off for him. Believe that.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You wouldn't even know a good sniper was there until after the shots were fired and they are already on evac.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Who would want a child rapist like seamajor as a neighbor?

I wouldn’t. I’d go to jail for beating the shit out of that cretin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This sounds amazing. All you can eat Florida stone crab crawls for $60.