Let's be honest here, none of us would have wanted George Floyd as a neighbor

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Even NPR has admitted jurors were intimidated and afraid of being attacked. That simply was not a fair trial.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Even the trial judge himself said that politicians tainting the jury pool and attempting to influence the outcome is likely ground to void the verdict.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I'd have 'em as a neighbor ...
He might've been able to get some really good kush, plus life would never be boring
Nobody is stopping you from moving next door to a crackhead nigger faggit. Of course maybe you cant afford the upgrade yet.

if I said sorry and that you weren't that big a queer living in a shithole NOT RANKED NUMBER ONE would you feel a little better LMFAO !!!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I certianly believe he did not get a fair trial and that the justice system has absolutely been politicisized.

oh, well ! since you certainly believe
that changes everything ffs

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Liberals are evil and weapons zed the justice system. There can be no justice until these far leftists are put to death for their crimes against the constitution.

Where do you find this crap? Is it the super duper alt-white algorithm?

ahahahahaaa

What are you “ahahahahahaaaaing” about pleb? Your side_kick crack a funny?

shut up sissy whining FAGGOOT !!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Liberals are evil and weapons zed the justice system. There can be no justice until these far leftists are put to death for their crimes against the constitution.

Where do you find this crap? Is it the super duper alt-white algorithm?

ahahahahaaa

What are you “ahahahahahaaaaing” about pleb? Your side_kick crack a funny?

shut up sissy whining FAGGOOT !!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

Your implicating yourself doofus. Lololol

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'd have 'em as a neighbor ...
He might've been able to get some really good kush, plus life would never be boring
Nobody is stopping you from moving next door to a crackhead nigger faggit. Of course maybe you cant afford the upgrade yet.

if I said sorry and that you weren't that big a queer living in a shithole NOT RANKED NUMBER ONE would you feel a little better LMFAO !!!
YUO still mad brofaggit?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Tim Pool is a left leaning centrist.

She is so ignorant she doesn't even know that.

I've pointed out that to these people, anyone right of Stalin is some "alt right" racist something.

Its past the point where the left is now a cult. They believe only what their echo chambers say is true, and are completely unwilling and unable to see things another way. I'm telling you, they are brainwashed. They have effectively otherized, demonized and dehumanized those outside their left wing cult.

Even ones who acknowledge the jury was intimidated, still think it's okay because they "got it done".

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I've pointed out that to these people, anyone right of Stalin is some "alt right" racist something.

Its past the point where the left is now a cult. They believe only what their echo chambers say is true, and are completely unwilling and unable to see things another way. I'm telling you, they are brainwashed. They have effectively otherized, demonized and dehumanized those outside their left wing cult.

Even ones who acknowledge the jury was intimidated, still think it's okay because they "got it done".
You're 100% right, thats why I dont bother reasoning with them for the most part. I prefer name calling. Its much more entertaining.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

You're 100% right, thats why I dont bother reasoning with them for the most part. I prefer name calling. Its much more entertaining.
I been saying that.

Trying to have an honest discussion with these gimps is a total waste of time. THey're too fucking stupid to understand

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Even NPR has admitted jurors were intimidated and afraid of being attacked. That simply was not a fair trial.

Bottom line:
They sacrificed one to save millions in smashed, burned property.
Say..isn't that the same as paying a kidnap ransom?
Or paying some scroungy bastid millions to recover hacked computer data?
Chauvin is not a sacrifice. He's a dirty cop who murdered someone, and for a change, a guilty cop is paying the price.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

I been saying that.

Trying to have an honest discussion with these gimps is a total waste of time. THey're too fucking stupid to understand

could you speak louder .. think of the tall

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Chauvin is a piece of shit and is where he belongs right now.

I don't care what the training was or how much fentanyl he had in his system; You DON'T put a knee on another human beings neck while they are TELLING you they cannot breathe act like that isn't murder.

The man was on his stomach, face down with his hands behind his back for crying out loud. Only a sadistic fuck would keep his knee placed on the man's neck while he gasped for air like that.

I hope Chauvin rots in prison until the day he dies.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I been saying that.

not tall enough to avoid biting my ankles apparently.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I always try to reason with them to no avail. Its impossible.

Progressive states obviously still have a good amount of racism, and these people think every place else is the same. They project their states problems on the whole country. They blame other parties.

Like gtf over yourselves and improve your own damn state first. Maybe the rest of the country would take them more seriously if they didnt have such horrific problems in their states. They'll never hold their elected officials accountable. They just blame others. I'm horrified they are okay and comfortable with riots. Abuse and terrorizing the poor mostly minority communities to get their way politically and have no awareness of how much like Hitlers nazis they truly are.

Like hello? You guys built your states police dept AND unions with your mindless and emotional votes. They have no clue when they are being scammed. They are mad about "systemic racism"? Well.....they are backing the crime bill author and calling the President who was passing reforms a "white supremacist"

They are just ignorant, hateful cultists and the country is worse off today because of them and it will continue to fall apart and become a totalitarian shit hole because of them. They'll still blame the "cooooonnnsss" for all their modern nazi parties failures. They are completely hateful psychos.

There is no reasoning with them. We either need a divorce, another civil war or just let them realize their pig headed folly when it's way too late and they realize how fucked they are. Sadly that means everyone has to go down with them.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Progressive states obviously still have a good amount of racism, and these people think every place else is the same. They project their states problems on the whole country. They blame other parties.

Like gtf over yourselves and improve your own damn state first. Maybe the rest of the country would take them more seriously if they didnt have such horrific problems in their states. They'll never hold their elected officials accountable. They just blame others. I'm horrified they are okay and comfortable with riots. Abuse and terrorizing the poor mostly minority communities to get their way politically and have no awareness of how much like Hitlers nazis they truly are.

Like hello? You guys built your states police dept AND unions with your mindless and emotional votes. They have no clue when they are being scammed. They are mad about "systemic racism"? Well.....they are backing the crime bill author and calling the President who was passing reforms a "white supremacist"

They are just ignorant, hateful cultists and the country is worse off today because of them and it will continue to fall apart and become a totalitarian shit hole because of them. They'll still blame the "cooooonnnsss" for all their modern nazi parties failures. They are completely hateful psychos.

There is no reasoning with them. We either need a divorce, another civil war or just let them realize their pig headed folly when it's way too late and they realize how fucked they are. Sadly that means everyone has to go down with them.

I'm all for a civil war. Shooting rodents like admin dead in the street would be so much fun.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

I been saying that.

giphy.gif

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I been saying that.

giphy.gif
TestyLeftHorseshoebat-size_restricted.gif

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I'm all for a civil war. Shooting rodents like admin dead in the street would be so much fun.

It's a fun thought, but a modern civil war in America would be pretty fucking awful with like 100 different factions vs the military lol.

If it goes there, it's going to be really really bad. But yeah.....you can target practice with communist soyboys all you want lol. That's kinda worth having our power and water access shut down :D

X

xXx
Site Supporter

I been saying that.

giphy.gif
TestyLeftHorseshoebat-size_restricted.gif

sheeiit lol how rude !
... I would wonder how a fella' could get so low ... but than I wouldn't
ahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa