Let's be honest here, none of us would have wanted George Floyd as a neighbor

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
And none of us would have even noticed Chauvin cutting his grass or firing up the grill. Is that White Privilege or just common sense?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
George Floyd couldn't afford to live in the affluent neighborhood where my 6 bedroom mansion with Olympic size swimming pool & 8 person whirlpool spa is located.

I'd probably have to drive at least 15 minutes in one of my two luxury cars to reach an area he could afford

that said tho, I wouldn't mind him as a neighbor cause the day he got out of line I'd just dig into my stock pile of automatic weapons which is worth about 25K and shoot his ass right there on my 10 car drive way.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I lived in a Michigan ghetto for 5 years. I have had Floyd as my neighbor.

The area I grew up in was a bit rough when I was growing up, but in the years since my grandmother sold her house.....its really gone downhill and is more like Pontiac(where I lived for 5 years .....I was in an extended rehab program).

And we would hear gunshots at night. It's a common thing to play "gun shots or fire works). We have things stolen. We have had people on the deck at 1am looking for cigarette butts. I had my back windshield shattered. You cant go to the party store past nightfall unless you want to get harrassed. The usual events you see in the hood.

Lol we have pictures of an arrest that was being made right behind our car at a red light. They just had the guy on the ground in the middle of the road lol.

I also learned that if you give ANYTHING.....water, food, clothes, a few bucks....to any if the people who see you on your porch and ask you, they will come back again and again asking for more. Often times past midnight with a friend or two.

It was rough but I'm a better person for it.

Scrawny The Ghost

Interdimensional UltraMegaRich Luxury BLTQ+ Banker
Fuck yes I would. He is a nigga that probably wouldn't call the police when there is a weird burnt rubber ammonia smell at 3am.

The kind of nigga that is always on the front porch smoking a joint and all his friends are criminals so they don't fuck around in your neighborhood and if they do the boys will come out with da bats. They will tell all the hood rats "Yo don't fuck wit dat house dat's the white dude, he smokes weed, he's cool"

I would be the best neighbor too and never call the cops. The only protection I need is a big ass gun, fuck the government. As long as the drive by doesn't miss and take out my garden gnome I don't give a fuck how loud it gets.

If big floyd lived in my hood we would run the streets, move that product and smoke mad herb every day.

Scrawny The Ghost

Interdimensional UltraMegaRich Luxury BLTQ+ Banker
From what I gather he was the family fuck up, the only one in his family that still does hard drugs in 2021. He's on dat H town sizzup 90's shit, old school black gangster culture.

The rest of his family seems like normal average non criminal non drug using black folx. Floyd was on some other shit though he was a mess of a person, I identify with him a lot.

71wwtVULe9L._AC_SX342_.jpg

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
And yet, lotusbrokebum’s hisband is still more of a woman than she is

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And none of us would have even noticed Chauvin cutting his grass or firing up the grill. Is that White Privilege or just common sense?

I wouldn't want Strapon as a neighbor. Does that mean I should call the cops out to kill him?
You couldn’t afford to have me as a neighbor, lotusbroke

I was wondering if your new home has been modified for a shorter person? Counter tops, toilets, cooking facilities, that sort of thing?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
George Floyd couldn't afford to live in the affluent neighborhood where my 6 bedroom mansion with Olympic size swimming pool & 8 person whirlpool spa is located.

I'd probably have to drive at least 15 minutes in one of my two luxury cars to reach an area he could afford

that said tho, I wouldn't mind him as a neighbor cause the day he got out of line I'd just dig into my stock pile of automatic weapons which is worth about 25K and shoot his ass right there on my 10 car drive way.
Damn! I'm a bit jelly. My weaponry's only worth about $16K!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LOL! I lived in the hood in the 90's. This fat nigger bitch always came over "borrowing" sugar, a pizza cutter, eggs, etc. Never brought anything "borrowed" back. I was naive back then. She taught me about their behavior tho. Nearly as bad, the fukin cops would sit in our driveway late at night scoping things out. Cunts should have at least asked for permission.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Liberals are evil and weapons zed the justice system. There can be no justice until these far leftists are put to death for their crimes against the constitution.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well..... Clearly he was guilty of a hate crime as well. Do you honestly believe he was falsely indicted and found guilty?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I certianly believe he did not get a fair trial and that the justice system has absolutely been politicisized.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Liberals are evil and weapons zed the justice system. There can be no justice until these far leftists are put to death for their crimes against the constitution.

Where do you find this crap? Is it the super duper alt-white algorithm?

• Funny
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I'd have 'em as a neighbor ...
He might've been able to get some really good kush, plus life would never be boring

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I certianly believe he did not get a fair trial and that the justice system has absolutely been politicisized.

Im sorry. The murderer got what he deserved. So much more coming up in Jail

You can dislike him all you want. The very fact that one of the jurors said she was influenced out of fear rioters would show up at her house means he did not receive a fair trial. That is not an opinion but a statement of fact.

Everyone deserves a fair trial and we can see in the video vile and evil Democrats actively conspired to make sure a fair trial could not happen.