Leyna Bloom the first trans woman of color in Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

960full-leyna-bloom.jpg

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
We get it... prettier than anyone you've ever been with.... it must burn!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Trans woman of colour, do you know how stupid that sounds, from a straight woman of whiteness...

It sounds stupid now, but in a few hundred years or more, it won't really matter... people will either get a soul transition to a gendered body they want, a flesh cyborg capsule, the ability to upload to a cloud as they want their permanent avatars to exist, or something even more extreme we can't fathom now.

...so I don't fault these early transexual astronauts for their missions...only that we as current human beings don't want to fuck biological same sex peoples because no matter what they look or act like, their chromosomes are deceitful....

Trans people need to slow their roll until the science equals biology. Any of them pushing their agenda now are just fuckwits...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Trans woman of colour, do you know how stupid that sounds, from a straight woman of whiteness...

It sounds stupid now, but in a few hundred years or more, it won't really matter... people will either get a soul transition to a gendered body they want, a flesh cyborg capsule, the ability to upload to a cloud as they want their permanent avatars to exist, or something even more extreme we can't fathom now.

...so I don't fault these early transexual astronauts for their missions...only that we as current human beings don't want to fuck biological same sex peoples because no matter what they look or act like, their chromosomes are deceitful....

Trans people need to slow their roll until the science equals biology. Any of them pushing their agenda now are just fuckwits...
They’ll be anarchy and a reset. I don’t think mankind will last much longer moving forward technologically as we currently have been doing. I give it 50 more years.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

They’ll be anarchy and a reset. I don’t think mankind will last much longer moving forward technologically as we currently have been doing. I give it 50 more years.

That may be the case, but barring any major cataclysm or alien invasion, our kids and theirs will be here to remain fruitful on this fucked up planet for some time to come...

Personally, I believe the powers that be have it in their minds that only by reducing presence can humanity persist....as long as we're at a 10th or 20th capacity and mowing the 1 percentage lawns while eating lentils and rice in our huts.

But that's never been enough to stop procreation...

...and with procreation comes threat to elitists.

We are witnessing the biggest cull ever... now...right now...

I'm not religious but the mark of the beast seems on target.

Are you going to give in or are you going stay alive?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That may be the case, but barring any major cataclysm or alien invasion, our kids and theirs will be here to remain fruitful on this fucked up planet for some time to come...

Personally, I believe the powers that be have it in their minds that only by reducing presence can humanity persist....as long as we're at a 10th or 20th capacity and mowing the 1 percentage lawns while eating lentils and rice in our huts.

It's weird that the population just keeps growing, even in the midst of a cull.

SMH. The powers that be want more people so that they have plenty of wage slaves.

The flu pandemic of 1918 killed 50 million and the world population was much, much lower. One hundred years later, we have four times as many people on the planet, and 1 year in, covid has killed less than 3 million. I don't think this particular culling is working out for the powers that be.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

It's weird that the population just keeps growing, even in the midst of a cull.

SMH. The powers that be want more people so that they have plenty of wage slaves.

The flu pandemic of 1918 killed 50 million and the world population was much, much lower. One hundred years later, we have four times as many people on the planet, and 1 year in, covid has killed less than 3 million. I don't think this particular culling is working out for the powers that be.

Reproduction rates are severely down. Do a bit of research before you next mouth off.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
God want us to execute faggits. The longer we continue to defy God, the more heinous and outrageous these faggits are gonna be. Mark my words, faggits will be far more offensive in just a few short years.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The technology is moving faster than the human species can adapt...or is willing to.
The new technology is serving the needs of a machine as opposed to human needs.
That's why the world or our societies are becming more screwed up these days.
And the more they continue to push it, the more screwed up they'll become.

Much if not most technological advancements are useless these days.
It no longer serve us, we serve 'it' or the technology and the people who control it.
We don't need driverless cars. We don't even need the Internet, really.
It's just to make some rich pig even richer, or Elite/Government bureaucrat more powrful than they currently are.

Last edited: