Springtime in Floriduh, When Flowers bloom and the Trump Crime Family Set up fake Charities.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Florida Reportedly Probing Melania Trump Tea For Charity That Doesn't Seem To Exist

All the documents are "in the works," the former first lady said of an "exclusive high tea," which is already selling tickets for up to $50,000.

I gave myself extra creditfor citing Huffpost.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So have we found out what became of 60 million dollars donated to BLM yet?

Clearly you guys dont care about grifting at all. Why bother harassing Melania? Who is doing things legally?

She is willing to attach her name to it. Quick! Who is responsible for that 60 fucking million bucks BLM "lost" again?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Florida Reportedly Probing Melania Trump Tea For Charity That Doesn't Seem To Exist

All the documents are "in the works," the former first lady said of an "exclusive high tea," which is already selling tickets for up to $50,000.

Huffpo = DISMISSED!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
the TDS is hilarious
IKR?

Even Trump's Accounting firm of almost 20 years, has caught the TDS and not only told Trump to piss up a rope, but they have told America they can no longer vouch for truth of the financial statements they have produced for Trump over the last 10 years.

'ain't that some bowl sheeit?'

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
the TDS is hilarious
IKR?

Even Trump's Accounting firm of almost 20 years, has caught the TDS and not only told Trump to piss up a rope, but they have told America they can no longer vouch for truth of the financial statements they have produced for Trump over the last 10 years.

And he’s going to jail any day now right cock licker ?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
the TDS is hilarious
IKR?

Is your cock in the room with you now?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
the TDS is hilarious
IKR?

Is your cock in the room with you now?
Is the cock you sucked this morning in your mouth right now too ?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Did they get Trump yet? Any minute now?

Maybe never, the entire system is corrupt, rotting putrid filth of a country that we now have, maybe always had...
Then go back to mexico you fat miserable pig

Comete otro "bicho", culero.

That's "eat a 'dick' in 'Puerto Rican', asshole" for the Spanish impaired.
we already know you're a racist fat pig, but why don't your fat water buffalo ass back across that border into your toilet of a homeland if America is so bad?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Maybe never, the entire system is corrupt, rotting putrid filth of a country that we now have, maybe always had...

we already know you're a racist fat pig, but why don't your fat water buffalo ass back across that border into your toilet of a homeland if America is so bad?

I didn't say Mexico was less corrupt, that's arguable. They are openly corrupt. We pretend we're not in the US. It's a legally corrupt state, that's what the US is...anyone with a brain has figured it out.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I didn't say Mexico was less corrupt, that's arguable. They are openly corrupt. We pretend we're not in the US. It's a legally corrupt state, that's what the US is...anyone with a brain has figured it out.
you're openly fat and miserable

just saying

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

You’re so stoopid!