Life in California SUCKS

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A few but they are getting fewer by the day and most of them the middle class cannot enjoy due to high costs.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A few but they are getting fewer by the day and most of them the middle class cannot enjoy due to high costs.

I was thinking about Northern California near Crescent City or Ukiah since it's a relatively short drive from Vancouver. Redwood country.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Probably better but little to no employment up there and you still have the sky high taxes and massive over regulation of everything.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Are there any nice parts of California left @Oerdin?

I thought it might be a nice place to have a retirement home one day but things seem to be falling apart in the USA & the Golden State.
you have TWO idiots on this forum who actually had a moment of common sense and abandoned Cali for 3rd and 2nd world shit holes

does that not tell you Cali is NOT the place to retire?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I thought it might be a nice place to have a retirement home one day but things seem to be falling apart in the USA & the Golden State.
you have TWO idiots on this forum who actually had a moment of common sense and abandoned Cali for 3rd and 2nd world shit holes

Portugal is actually a 1st world country though...
ROA8a0j.png

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I thought Mexico was a lot worse, Bigly.

Even the worst parts of California seem like Paradise by comparison.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Some media, mostly conservative, have started to pick up on the new looting spree by registered Democrats. Also that far left D.A.s just refuse to charge any of the looters so everyone is out in 24 hours and is back to looting.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Some media, mostly conservative, have started to pick up on the new looting spree by registered Democrats. Also that far left D.A.s just refuse to charge any of the looters so everyone is out in 24 hours and is back to looting.

I guess I'll be using USPS Global Post or FedEx Air when ordering from the US from now on Oerdin.

Ground Transportation is too unreliable now.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Probably better but little to no employment up there and you still have the sky high taxes and massive over regulation of everything.

I've no desire to work in the States again.

Way things are going a person can run a virtual business of just about any kind anywhere in the world now

I was thinking Northern Cal would be a nice retreat.

Not quite the Pacific Northwest but not like the rest of California either.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'd like to chain that asshole to the train tracks at his knees and give him a pocket knife and tell him he walks free if he amputates BOTH legs at the knees before the train gets there. Then still shoot him dead if he does it.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
An excellent video. BTW I ordered this book and am awaiting delivery from Amazon.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
An excellent video. BTW I ordered this book and am awaiting delivery from Amazon.

Reactions: Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
People who who live in California complain too much imho.

It's still better than most of the USA and 99% of the world.

Gitta grip!

I wouldn't mind living there again.

altho if I did, iit wouldn't be San Francisco or LA.

More like a small town or the countryside.

At least in my memory it was beautiful.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Intelligent people try to improve things. Improve theor skills, improve theor life, improve their community, so that we end up in a better place. That is a very good thing. Complacency and letting society deteriorate is not a good thing. T
Liberals have been a disaster to everything they touch including our society.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Intelligent people try to improve things. Improve theor skills, improve theor life, improve their community, so that we end up in a better place. That is a very good thing. Complacency and letting society deteriorate is not a good thing. T
Liberals have been a disaster to everything they touch including our society.

Well Oerdin, my memory of San Diego was this.

One minute I was in Paradise, and then when I crossed into Mexico across into Tijuana it was a dump.

It was like going from the first world into the 3rd world.

Jeez no wonder why all those Mexicans wanna get out, eh?

I saw this report how the Mexican government had to send in troops to restore order there.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Admittedly tho I don't think I'd wanna live or perhaps go near LA or San Francisco again.

They seem to have seen better days.

Is what happens when cities become too big.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just another problem with the Democrats weak on crime policies.

• Interesting
Reactions: Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just another problem with the Democrats weak on crime policies.

Yeah, marijuana kinda wrecked DT Vancouver too.

Place stinks of Marijuana now.

What I noticed tho as DT vancouver goes downhill, many of the more affluent suburbs are creating drug-free family oriented 'downtowns' of their own, so it encourages their residents to stay at home more.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Democrats want to destroy suburbia. In California they have passed two laws to do just that and corporations are now going to buy up most of the houses. You will own nothing and be happy they say.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is all kinds of unconstitutional but Dems never care. Hell, they even know it will get tossed out even by liberal judges but as long as it excites heir idiot voters Dems don't care. Change the law so that politicians who vote for laws which are found to be unconstitutional etc barred from office for life and then this type of shit will stop.