Listen up maggots the cool kids (ie, me) think this bears repeating.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
161058145_10224952059686549_2575544773598303752_o.jpg

Thank you for your obeisance.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The irony.

This meme is mocking the party of "tolerance" (the left).

How funny.
And yet this very forum, banishes people for differing opinions, and yet you come here here with your radicalized right wing opinions and attempt the superiority dance, how lame is that?

You just proved my point.

"Radical right wing opinions" smh. You dont even really know our opinions. It's just that we are not left so you otherize us.

And we would get mocked and banned on CBT. You guys get much more leeway and tolerance here. Also no one gets fired or canceled for being in line with you people.

This meme was made mocking leftist.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
The irony.

How funny.
And yet this very forum, banishes people for differing opinions, and yet you come here here with your radicalized right wing opinions and attempt the superiority dance, how lame is that?

You just proved my point.

"Radical right wing opinions" smh. You dont even really know our opinions. It's just that we are not left so you otherize us.

And we would get mocked and banned on CBT. You guys get much more leeway and tolerance here. Also no one gets fired or canceled for being in line with you people.

This meme was made mocking leftist.
rFnqQFd.jpg

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
The irony.

How funny.
Sit down you fucking net nonce

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
The irony.

How funny.
Say what puny ponce?

PS, some tasty jazz on the Radio this am, cool daddio!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
The irony.

How funny.
Say what puny ponce?
Quit gumming the ankles, retard
u don't dance good!

KershawTeapot.gif

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
The irony.

How funny.
Say what puny ponce?
Quit gumming the ankles, retard
u don't dance good!

KershawTeapot.gif
Dude making your wee wee stiff, faggot?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The irony.

How funny.

Thank you. Well said. At the same time it’s the personal rips that gets people heated. I’m an offender.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The irony.

How funny.
Who was banished for differing opinions?

These guys took the brown acid at Woodstock and haven't had a coherent thought since.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
The irony.

How funny.

Thank you. Well said. At the same time it’s the personal rips that gets people heated. I’m an offender.
but all in all I guess I should be flattered that Baby Huey went to all the trouble to necro an old thread to seek out my attention, nttawwt.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
The irony.

How funny.

These guys took the brown acid at Woodstock and haven't had a coherent thought since.
Hey did you read all those childish rage tweets from Joe last night? No, I didn't see any either.

169185761_1764141997122501_2300141931427185331_n.jpg

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The irony.

How funny.

The last place I’d want to be on shitty acid.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The irony.

How funny.

Hey did you read all those childish rage tweets from Joe last night? No, I didn't see any either.

My concerns have nothing to do with twitter.

You shouldnt be allowed to vote if bombing the middle east, destroying jobs and the border crisis take a backseat to fucking twitter to you.

I genuinely hope those of you privileged enough to care about social media over human life die when things get really hard. And I hope you get a good taste of the poverty you helped inflict on others and you cry about it.

You should be sent overseas to experience the horrors you support. I'll send you cards that say "hey... how about that twitter account"

Its hard to NOT hate you sociopathic morons.

Just stay the fuck out of my face with this ignorant, tone deaf and psychotic disregard for humanity. You make normal people sick.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
The irony.

How funny.

You shouldnt be allowed to vote if bombing the middle east, destroying jobs and the border crisis take a backseat to fucking twitter to you.

I genuinely hope those of you privileged enough to care about social media over human life die when things get really hard. And I hope you get a good taste of the poverty you helped inflict on others and you cry about it.

You should be sent overseas to experience the horrors you support. I'll send you cards that say "hey... how about that twitter account"

Duhv, you need to think more positively.
172154217_10158939208839340_2377454634106570550_n.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Look at him question marking my post because he cant even be bothered to know wtf is even going on.

Uhg. Seriously voting should NOT be a right but a priviledge you have to be liscenced for.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The irony.

How funny.

Duhv, you need to think more positively.
172154217_10158939208839340_2377454634106570550_n.jpg

Go lick a chinese toilet seat, you dumb fuck knuckle.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The irony.

How funny.

When you dont report scandals, there arent any?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
The irony.

How funny.

When you dont report scandals, there arent any?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
dEmvOyqeev73nRdezsJZOs0JSfw7nDdvRbLGf9ruqe_VSZ1OZauIQ8V5VtV2h0IBnayh5TLmDiWpH1aJ25ZAR_cBkG_rT5RZAsceBvaYBGsQu_3SJroMqiwz6K2YlPp8gYSae16Y1VwgjJYm5HTcnJ9vtrcihw

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
The irony.

How funny.

.. and no leadership; no respect for our constitution; no transparency; no concern for vote integrity.. and so on and so on

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The irony.

How funny.

.. and no leadership; no respect for our constitution; no transparency; no concern for vote integrity.. and so on and so on

All that matters to these people is how the president tweets. He cant be real. He has to be constantly spewing pandering bullshit.

Because they dont pay attention these people do at all. Just what their favorite corporate media source says.