Listen up maggots the cool kids (ie, me) think this bears repeating.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The irony.

This meme is mocking the party of "tolerance" (the left).

How funny.
And yet this very forum, banishes people for differing opinions, and yet you come here here with your radicalized right wing opinions and attempt the superiority dance, how lame is that?
Who was banished for differing opinions?

These guys took the brown acid at Woodstock and haven't had a coherent thought since.
Hey did you read all those childish rage tweets from Joe last night? No, I didn't see any either.

169185761_1764141997122501_2300141931427185331_n.jpg
When you dont report scandals, there arent any?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

It's all entirely about appearances and hating others so much they are willing to mindlessly destroy hundreds of thousands of lives. None of it impacts them directly enough. Most of them can afford to leave the country and continue blaming everyone else for how bad things get.

They just keep ignoring all the bad shit their end does and twisting/overblowing anything they can to put down our end.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
The irony.

How funny.
And yet this very forum, banishes people for differing opinions, and yet you come here here with your radicalized right wing opinions and attempt the superiority dance, how lame is that?

These guys took the brown acid at Woodstock and haven't had a coherent thought since.
Hey did you read all those childish rage tweets from Joe last night? No, I didn't see any either.

When you dont report scandals, there arent any?

It's all entirely about appearances and hating others so much they are willing to mindlessly destroy hundreds of thousands of lives. None of it impacts them directly enough. Most of them can afford to leave the country and continue blaming everyone else for how bad things get.

They just keep ignoring all the bad shit their end does and twisting/overblowing anything they can to put down our end.
#winning on the Trumptrain!

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
The irony.

How funny.

...and highest approval rating of any president in over 4 years.