Lite skinned Trump Negro tells liter skinned Royal Negro, she isn't negroid enough to get racismed.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh, you mean Meghan used to do softcore, like Melania? And then Meghan went on to marry a fat, ugly, old, mean billionaire, and said things like "Who gives a fuck about Christmas"? Those two would be great friends.

PS, Candace Owens is a wack job.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Oh, you mean Meghan used to do softcore, like Melania? And then Meghan went on to marry a fat, ugly, old, mean billionaire, and said things like "Who gives a fuck about Christmas"? Those two would be great friends.

Just die, you mush brained progressive douche shart...

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I know. Truth hurts. But don't lash out at me. Curse the truth!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I love the truth...

...truth is that you're a waste of oxygen and I'll rejoice when you're dead.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I love the truth...

Oh, but you melt down when I laugh at a Nazi getting punched. You're dumber than Trump, I swear.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I love the truth...

Oh, but you melt down when I laugh at a Nazi getting punched. You're dumber than Trump, I swear.

No meltdown... I saw someone acting peacefully get assaulted. You support the assault....so I hope you die horribly because you're an ignorant piece of shit... it's simples...