Living with Long Haul Covid, a recent update.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
I think being told you've gotten covid is worse than just having it and not knowing for sure.

We can't even be sure with the dodgy PCR or RAT tests...

But ultimately, I don't care. My time is probably up in the next 20 years though I believe all the jabbed people don't even have that long.
Hey guess what, we all had several vaccines in our first couple years, and most of us are still here.
And still getting covid!

At higher frequency than the unjabbed! Lol

Great stuff, and yet for some reason somehow, the uvaxxed death rate is about 20 times higher than those who are vaxxed. Curious?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I think being told you've gotten covid is worse than just having it and not knowing for sure.

We can't even be sure with the dodgy PCR or RAT tests...

But ultimately, I don't care. My time is probably up in the next 20 years though I believe all the jabbed people don't even have that long.
Hey guess what, we all had several vaccines in our first couple years, and most of us are still here.
And still getting covid!

At higher frequency than the unjabbed! Lol

Great stuff, and yet for some reason somehow, the uvaxxed death rate is about 20 times higher than those who are vaxxed. Curious?

Incorrect

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Not now.

And to get those stats, you are probably including all the people who died before the vaccine was even out. So when 100% had to be unvaxxed. And we should know by not that they were including all kinds of non-Covid deaths as Covid deaths back then.