Lock Stinky up

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Excellent, still safely locked away.. the wee ones may play hide 'n' seek in the park bushes without worry.

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Dude that's Zakk Wylde .. you don't neg that guitarist ):
Dude Zakk Wylde is the absolute greatest!!!

I'm a metal head but blues solos are where it's at for me.
Joe Bonamassa versus Zakk Wylde here:

To be fair, blues isn't Zakk's specialty, he's more classical shredding.

Funny thing ..I don't recall anyone asking...why is it you feel a NEED to TALK ..Shove a fucking sausage in there or something, 'Too be fair' blah blah blah ffs Is he more classical you fucking bloated dictionary ... Mommy has a peanut butter sandwich ready you foul fake fucker ..

@Scott re-deployed and HAVING A BALL
GayBF_11.jpg
Stupid fucking Talker ..

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Scottt works as a security guard at a military building and thinks he's a soldier and carries a mag-light around as though he's got some sort of authority .. fucking valor thieving jackbag wannabe cop, you know the type, lots of keys as though he has doors to open LOL
fat%20security.0.jpg

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Stanks got cock on the mind again, here this'll cheer you up, a cell mate just your speed.
images

Be careful, he can slip those restraints and kick your faggoty ass inside out.

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Bahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa ..

Somebody got a hurted butt
oh-my.gif

Your 'silver tongue' sounds like a pro at ass lickin'
19777174.gif

Fuckin' gimp LOLOLOLOL

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
"
That's your western values of morality and decency your struggling with, I felt it too when she was on the ground, but you know, if blood is inevitable, let it be that of the enemy.
We die a slow death of a thousand cuts, incident after incident. Politicians talk while selling us out and waving them in, ..cut cut cut, we suffer.
Talking is futile, this guy was a sheepdog.
End result, 50 cunts who would have celebrated if it were a school full of ours that got shot up instead are now permanently removed from a utopia their type only wish to feast on like wolves let into the sheep pen unabated.
No appeals, talk of immigration, paperwork, and a million dollars of bullshit on how to deal with them, they are now DEAD, GONE AND DONE at the speed of a bullet, cost free. This is efficiency. "

tenor.gif

Is it any wonder he's a security Guard ...
and to think those people died while this useless cowardly pos walks amongst us ..smh

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Stanks got cock on the mind again, here this'll cheer you up, a cell mate just your speed.
images

Be careful, he can slip those restraints and kick your faggoty ass inside out.

aww u got stinkys hopes up and he got mad when the little boy didnt join him XD

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
LMAo Welcome Jeanie!!

TO ButT hurT Island ...
tenor.gif

Where security guards with lot's of keys and the bitches who suck them off come together to healllll lol ..

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
And close that fucking clam
104427266.jpg

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Oliver ... You're going to wreck those eyeballs stretching for peeks ..

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
"You should never have mentioned it, I’m younger than you and I’ve made irreversible mistakes a plenty... You should know better... You tell a community like this, especially that cunt in Permanent Meltdown a weakness they’ll milk it till it’s dry, just saying mate... "

I'm stymied here box cutter warrior..
Is it not you and the get-a-long gang making fun of something like Cancer .. rT I would truly fuck your ass dry until it turned to dust you crying fuck ...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
"You should never have mentioned it, I’m younger than you and I’ve made irreversible mistakes a plenty... You should know better... You tell a community like this, especially that cunt in Permanent Meltdown a weakness they’ll milk it till it’s dry, just saying mate... "

I'm stymied here box cutter warrior..
Is it not you and the get-a-long gang making fun of something like Cancer .. rT I would truly fuck your ass dry until it turned to dust you crying fuck ...
Let me know when you start bro

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Perfect

giphy.gif

1. rT5000 reacted to a post in the thread Lock Stinky up.
    4 minutes ago
  2. rT5000 reacted to a post in the thread Lock Stinky up.
    4 minutes ago
  3. MasterBlaster replied to the thread Lock Stinky up. There may be more posts after this.
    4 minutes ago
  4. rT5000 reacted to a post in the thread Lock Stinky up.
    4 minutes ago
  5. rT5000 reacted to a post in the thread Lock Stinky up.
    4 minutes ago
  6. rT5000 reacted to a post in the thread Lock Stinky up.
    4 minutes ago
  7. rT5000 reacted to a post in the thread Lock Stinky up.
    5 minutes ago
  8. rT5000 reacted to a post in the thread Lock Stinky up.

SereneFarflungHorseshoecrab-size_restricted.gif

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Smoke weed err day.
MB If you're ever bored head over to the site that fuck came from... evidence oozes from thread to thread what a whining wingnut that little fruit loop is, tranny threads yearning for cock how one minute he hates \ loves then hates again certain users .... he's a fucking mess LMFAO

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
It's a trollz life ... don't hate the playa' nigger

lol