OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
It's quite amazing I make you cry even from in here LMAO

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Sure thing Jimmy Saville... Keep up the fake laughs while everyone actually laughs at you being here... Your sole purpose everyday is to think to yourself that your petty words actually have any affect on anyone, they don’t, seriously.... :LMAO2::ROFL::LMAO2::LOL2::LOL1::LOL1::LOL1::LOL1::LOL1:
Oops edit; Bahahahahaaa

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Sure thing Jimmy Saville... Keep up the fake laughs while everyone actually laughs at you being here... Your sole purpose everyday is to think to yourself that your petty words actually have any affect on anyone, they don’t, seriously.... :LMAO2::ROFL::LMAO2::LOL2::LOL1::LOL1::LOL1::LOL1::LOL1:
Oops edit; Bahahahahaaa

rT .. Do you suffer a condition in which your life revolves around what people think of you ?? seriously ??? LMAO what was it I did that made you think I'd give a shit ??

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Oops edit; Bahahahahaaa

rT .. Do you suffer a condition in which your life revolves around what people think of you ?? seriously ??? LMAO what was it I did that made you think I'd give a shit ??
DITTO BAHAHAHAHAAA

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I've got your addy and name..anything done will be met

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You're the one here bitching ... I think you wish you were me ffs I mean what else would it be... you're not glued to this thread

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
You're the one here bitching ... I think you wish you were me ffs I mean what else would it be... you're not glued to this thread
Why the fuck would anyone want to be you? Seriously? You’re a failure at everything! I just don’t like you and I’m wasting time before I go to a job, hey phones ringing, gotta go!

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Why the fuck would anyone want to be you? Seriously? You’re a failure at everything! I just don’t like you and I’m wasting time before I go to a job, hey phones ringing, gotta go!

Cool story ... I would think though you'd be out there answering awesome questions in the ultra cool forum

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Reactionary posts vs. the PLEASE ASS BOX ME! meme hunter .... and I'm the one in here, priorities much ?? LOL