Loktardo, Your Scholarly Wizdumb Please

OP
OP
1Holliday1

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Snow is falling, just the other day it hailed on a warm afternoon.
. The sun is dark as sackcloth, and the moon blood red.

Is this The End?
Look goober, you'll spend eternity weeping and gnashing your teeth in hell, but before you do, you'll likely curse God for mankind's misery. The misery people like you worked so tirelessly to create.
Eternity you say. That sounds like a long time.

I think eternity can be hellish just by the thought of everyday being the same thing. Like groundhog day.
Yes, that would be, in a form, an example of the Ouspensky version where remembering (Gurdjieff) leads to alternate choices and difference outcomes - a different line in eternity.

Well, I've never studied mysticism or esotericism, so I looked up these individuals that you address. Interesting stuff to read up on. Right now, I couldn't respond to this with any knowledge or understanding.

At least some people bring things to the fore where I can learn something new. :ThumbsUp1:
...and hey, don't run off yet. Bigly and Duhv will be conducting a seminar on cock sucking - the one subject they know anything about.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Is this The End?
Look goober, you'll spend eternity weeping and gnashing your teeth in hell, but before you do, you'll likely curse God for mankind's misery. The misery people like you worked so tirelessly to create.

I think eternity can be hellish just by the thought of everyday being the same thing. Like groundhog day.
Yes, that would be, in a form, an example of the Ouspensky version where remembering (Gurdjieff) leads to alternate choices and difference outcomes - a different line in eternity.
Just like the opening scene to Linklater's 'Slackers' right?
..or at least like Bigly repeating the same phrase ad infinitum, never coming to awareness of what an ass he is and changing direction.

I believe that individual really believes that behavior is the feature, not the bug.
Moar redundant TDS spam tho!!!!!

Contentz

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

Is this The End?

Just like the opening scene to Linklater's 'Slackers' right?
..or at least like Bigly repeating the same phrase ad infinitum, never coming to awareness of what an ass he is and changing direction.
DING DING DING, We have winner!