Nearly a Month and No Loktardo

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
» Today, 7:02 am

BF refused to put a leash on the meme spammer months ago when Biggie warned him what it would do to the board. Then the dipshit actually created a situation where libtarded mods covered the spammers ass. Fuk that board now, its on borrowed time.

OP
OP
1Holliday1

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
» Today, 7:02 am

BF refused to put a leash on the meme spammer months ago when Biggie warned him what it would do to the board. Then the dipshit actually created a situation where libtarded mods covered the spammers ass. Fuk that board now, its on borrowed time.
I can't view that since I am not a member - I mean, shit, I'm slumming enough just being here.
..but you are saying he's alive and posting?
Okay, I thought he might be croaked or something.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Lokomar is getting his guns clean and oiled, he's gonna need them pretty soon, considering all the liberals going around killing children adn the elderly.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Lokomar is getting his guns clean and oiled, he's gonna need them pretty soon, considering all the liberals going around killing children adn the elderly.

Hate to use some ammo, but I feel I havent target practiced in a while. Also my friend wants me to come shoot his AR15 he just got with him anyway.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m not missing the hatful gun crazy bigot.
Well? You're hateful too.. the only difference is that you don't like guns :Happy5:

Why? Guns are stupid, especially in a country where no one owns them.
There's no such a thing as "country with no guns".

However, there are quite a few examples of disarmed countries that are truly hell for the citizens who aren't lucky enough to be among the "governing elite".

FFS, will you people wake up only when you start feeling the sole of the boots squashing your pencil necks?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
lol... HollaDOofus is yearning for Lokmar to come piss on his face

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
News? Is the poor fellow all right?

I saw him over at the Blue Cashew recently.

But don't know what his state of health is.

He said he's had COVID 3 times already.

So that must shorten a person's life a bit.

Wonder if hes got long covid.