Biden nearly shat himself in front of Camilla...

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Cor blimey! This presidential fuck-up must’ve had a nappy to break such extensive flatulence in front of The Duchess of Cornwall without following through. Global comic relief yet again. Thanks Biden you geriatric fart_bag!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

images

I hope he retires & doesn't run again.

Anyways Americanis, enjoy your relative peace and calm under Biden while it lasts.

Somehow I gets the feeling ya'll will experience much more turbulent times after Biden is gone....no matter which party succeeds him.

I fear we are in for a shitshow for a generation. It makes me not fear aging anymore. People hating one another, it's terrible. I do worry about my descendants though. :/
Not everyone hates other people though. I think it’s more about having the right people in place when WW3 eventuates. And voting/cheating a person like Joe Biden into office, hasn’t gone unnoticed by the enemies of our alliance.

I disagree that anyone was cheated in 2020. Just last week the GOP won in Va. So, all the fraud got fixed in less than a year?

Puhleez!
One would hope that fraud took place putting this absolute disgrace into a “position of power”.
Do you reckon Joe Biden sports an adult diaper during these...er...pressing times?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
First Biden shit himself in front of the Pope and now he shit himself in front of the future Queen of The United Kingdom of Great Britain and North Ireland. I mean come on, why can't Mr Potatohead control is own bowls?

Can we all agree dementia patients who can't remember their own name and who constantly shit themselves shouldn't be president?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Cor blimey! This presidential fuck-up must’ve had a nappy to break such extensive flatulence in front of The Duchess of Cornwall without following through. Global comic relief yet again. Thanks Biden you geriatric fart_bag!

images

Anyways Americanis, enjoy your relative peace and calm under Biden while it lasts.

Somehow I gets the feeling ya'll will experience much more turbulent times after Biden is gone....no matter which party succeeds him.

I fear we are in for a shitshow for a generation. It makes me not fear aging anymore. People hating one another, it's terrible. I do worry about my descendants though. :/

Biden is probably on of your last 'peace presidents' of America's "Silver Age'. No longer golden, graying at the temples but still some gas left in the tank.

...at least to make it to 2030.

But...it could be that the American Dream ends up staying alive somewhere else.

It just won't be America

Well, all the infighting here is what China and Russia want. China for their global empire and Russia to gain back their glory days.

Pitiful that Americans are handing it over by fighting about all the nonsense.

Yanno the USA helped rebuild Norway after World War II through the Marshall Plan. They were poor after the War. Now they are one of the richest countries largely because they implent3d their own version of the New Deal.

images

Not everyone hates other people though. I think it’s more about having the right people in place when WW3 eventuates. And voting/cheating a person like Joe Biden into office, hasn’t gone unnoticed by the enemies of our alliance.

I disagree that anyone was cheated in 2020. Just last week the GOP won in Va. So, all the fraud got fixed in less than a year?

Puhleez!

The Democrats have neglected the Hispanic vote in favor of helping the Blacks way too much. So now they are gradually going over to the Republican Party. Democrats ought to smarten so they don't lose the Hispanic vote.

Yes, we've been taken for granted. Personally, I find the GOP hostile to me. I don't feel welcome nor appreciated. I feel despised as a matter of fact, no thanks!

It's a mixed bag, many Latinos that voted in AZ have been turning the tide. It's going from red to purple. The only true statement about Latinos is that we're not a monolith.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

images

Biden is probably on of your last 'peace presidents' of America's "Silver Age'. No longer golden, graying at the temples but still some gas left in the tank.

It just won't be America

Well, all the infighting here is what China and Russia want. China for their global empire and Russia to gain back their glory days.

Yanno the USA helped rebuild Norway after World War II through the Marshall Plan. They were poor after the War. Now they are one of the richest countries largely because they implent3d their own version of the New Deal.

images

Puhleez!

The Democrats have neglected the Hispanic vote in favor of helping the Blacks way too much. So now they are gradually going over to the Republican Party. Democrats ought to smarten so they don't lose the Hispanic vote.

Yes, we've been taken for granted. Personally, I find the GOP hostile to me. I don't feel welcome nor appreciated. I feel despised as a matter of fact, no thanks!

It's a mixed bag, many Latinos that voted in AZ have been turning the tide. It's going from red to purple. The only true statement about Latinos is that we're not a monolith.

If the Old White Men of the Republican party weren't so prejudiced against Hispanics they'd be a natural fit & a gift that keeps on giving at the ballot box

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

images

It just won't be America

images

Puhleez!

If the Old White Men of the Republican party weren't so prejudiced against Hispanics they'd be a natural fit & a gift that keeps on giving at the ballot box

Yes, I think that's spot on.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Notice how these liberal cunts will act like Trumps mean tweets are the end of the world but a man who shits himself constantly, which is yet another sign of dementia, no problemo! Fukin hypocrites. Bringing up Bush 1 pukin was the best tho. I mean the man got sick once, it aint like he puked and/or shit himself every day like biden. I bet its a chore keeping diaper cream on him all day long!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Notice how these liberal cunts will act like Trumps mean tweets are the end of the world but a man who shits himself constantly, which is yet another sign of dementia, no problemo! Fukin hypocrites. Bringing up Bush 1 pukin was the best tho. I mean the man got sick once, it aint like he puked and/or shit himself every day like biden. I bet its a chore keeping diaper cream on him all day long!

Relax Irate one.

Yer President Biden is a one termer & will be gone by 2024 when the Democrats revolving door produces a new leader for them.

So until then...stay tuned...Lokmeer!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Relax Irate one.

Yer President Biden is a one termer & will be gone by 2024 when the Democrats revolving door produces a new leader for them.

Fuk off josephine. I'm hopeful he slips in his shit on live TV and smashes what little is left of his brain into oblivion.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Relax Irate one.

Fuk off josephine. I'm hopeful he slips in his shit on live TV and smashes what little is left of his brain into oblivion.
The democrats need to be put on ice for a decade following the Biden debacle. Fuuuuuuuck...what an embarrassment!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
At least Biden didn't shit himself like he did in front of the Pope. He, apparently, does these regularly as most dementia patients do. Their brains are so rotten and so far gone they cannot even control their own bowels.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
At least Biden didn't shit himself like he did in front of the Pope. He, apparently, does these regularly as most dementia patients do. Theor brains are so rotten and so far gone they cannot even control theor own bowels.
Trump was a mover...the only movement Biden’s unconsciously aware of involuntary comes from his bowel.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You folk are too obsessed with what comes outta Biden's butt.

No worries tho.

What likely is coming after Biden is gone is pandemonium.

People oughta enjoy the relative calm before the storm as the coming decade likely will be turbulent & quite violent.

Then ya'll think that maybe Biden wasn't so bad after all.

They missed Eisenhower and Carter after they were gone too.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

No worries tho.

People oughta enjoy the relative calm before the storm as the coming decade likely will be turbulent & quite violent.

No Joe...the world expects the Commander-in-Chief to at least have some mettle and a sturdy sphincter if they were ever to lead us all into battle. C’mon...

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

No worries tho.

No Joe...the world expects the Commander-in-Chief to at least have some mettle and a sturdy sphincter if they were ever to lead us all into battle. C’mon...

Yeah..you'll likely get what you wish for Breakfall.

The war hawks in the Pentagon & the Deep state are planning their next move during this brief period of peace & relative calm right now. War & global chaos will rear it's ugly head again.

But then you may end up being Nostalgic for the 'good old days' of Biden when all hell breaks loose again.

But he won't be there anymore.

His time in power will be quite temporary and brief. He's a caretaker President and someone will soon replace him. There's no 2nd term for Biden. Most people with common sense are aware of that.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

No worries tho.

Yeah..you'll likely get what you wish for Breakfall.

The war hawks in the Pentagon & the Deep state are planning their next move during this brief period of peace & relative calm right now. War & global chaos will rear it's ugly head again.

But then you may end up being Nostalgic for the 'good old days' of Biden when all hell breaks loose again.

But he won't be there anymore.

His time in power will be quite temporary and brief. He's a caretaker President and someone will soon replace him. There's no 2nd term for Biden. Most people with common sense are aware of that.
If we go back to ‘86, we could say that Biden’s impassioned speech about South Africa that condoned violence, didn’t destroy lives and fuel terrorism. And 6 years later that bomb wasn’t meant for me.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

In all fairness to 41 the Japanese probably gave him raw horse meat iced cream.

Way above average minds and stuff!

I think people forget the past. Ford fell and made for skits by Chevy Chase. 43's Bushisms were classic. See, in the US you can be an average fuck if you're white to become the President.

Hi Lily...the point being...the Leader of the Free World is a geriatric old fart and needs to be removed effective immediately. It’s a shit show of monumental proportions. Prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrpt...
:poop:

you should focus on your own shitshow at home