Biden nearly shat himself in front of Camilla...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Cor blimey! This presidential fuck-up must’ve had a nappy to break such extensive flatulence in front of The Duchess of Cornwall without following through. Global comic relief yet again. Thanks Biden you geriatric fart_bag!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

images

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

In all fairness to 41 the Japanese probably gave him raw horse meat iced cream.

Way above average minds and stuff!

I think people forget the past. Ford fell and made for skits by Chevy Chase. 43's Bushisms were classic. See, in the US you can be an average fuck if you're white to become the President.

Hi Lily...the point being...the Leader of the Free World is a geriatric old fart and needs to be removed effective immediately. It’s a shit show of monumental proportions. Prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrpt...
:poop:

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Stick with your averages sunshine...even my alter ego is brighter than you on a binge day.
But how have you been? Have the big boyz been picking on you during my surf trip? Lol

Yes my friend...you’re always confused, you befuddled old man you!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I think people forget the past. Ford fell and made for skits by Chevy Chase. 43's Bushisms were classic. See, in the US you can be an average fuck if you're white to become the President.

Hi Lily...the point being...the Leader of the Free World is a geriatric old fart and needs to be removed effective immediately. It’s a shit show of monumental proportions. Prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrpt...

And my point is that we've had that before.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

This is the now. Joe Biden. Stick with the program. Don’t allow @Admin. to sway you. He’s fucking his arse with an insertion boat dildo as we speak. And that ain’t right!

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

Stick with your averages sunshine...even my alter ego is brighter than you on a binge day.
But how have you been? Have the big boyz been picking on you during my surf trip? Lol

Yes my friend...you’re always confused, you befuddled old man you!

Brakefail, are you flirting?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Cor blimey! This presidential fuck-up must’ve had a nappy to break such extensive flatulence in front of The Duchess of Cornwall without following through. Global comic relief yet again. Thanks Biden you geriatric fart_bag!

images

I hope he retires & doesn't run again.

Anyways Americanis, enjoy your relative peace and calm under Biden while it lasts.

Somehow I gets the feeling ya'll will experience much more turbulent times after Biden is gone....no matter which party succeeds him.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

This is the now. Joe Biden. Stick with the program. Don’t allow @Admin. to sway you. He’s fucking his arse with an insertion boat dildo as we speak. And that ain’t right!

No one sways me. I have had a hardcore conservative talking at me about his politics for over 8 years, I'm still me. lol

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

images

Anyways Americanis, enjoy your relative peace and calm under Biden while it lasts.

Somehow I gets the feeling ya'll will experience much more turbulent times after Biden is gone....no matter which party succeeds him.
Times are turbulent Joe...this is why leadership needs to be placed in the hands of competent people.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

No one sways me. I have a hardcore conservative talking at me about his politics for over 8 years, I'm still me. lol

I honestly couldn’t do it. Serious politics started for me when I was just a wee tiny tot. I’ve had a fucking gutful of it now coming up to my big 5-O!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No one sways me. I have a hardcore conservative talking at me about his politics for over 8 years, I'm still me. lol

I honestly couldn’t do it. Serious politics started for me when I was just a wee tiny tot. I’ve had a fucking gutful of it now coming up to my big 5-O!

I get tired of it too. I'm feisty and hold my ground though. I am very logical about it, and tell him if you haven't changed me in 8 years, what are the odds? I have no hope in changing him either. I don't try. But we both have integrity in the relationship as it relates to politics (and all things). He'll mail or deliver my ballot. I've done the same for him.

We are of the generation that doesn't consider the other side "enemies" that's what people under 50 or so don't seem to get. He knows I love my country and that we simply don't agree on how we're getting to where we all want to go.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I get tired of it too. I'm feisty and hold my ground though. I am very logical about it, and tell him if you haven't changed me in 8 years, what are the odds? I have no hope in changing him either. I don't try. But we both have integrity in the relationship as it relates to politics (and all things). He'll mail or deliver my ballot. I've done the same for him.

We are of the generation that doesn't consider the other side "enemies" that's what people under 50 or so don't seem to get. He knows I love my country and that we simply don't agree on how we're getting to where we all want to go.

Fair enough. Were do we all want to go again?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

images

I fear we are in for a shitshow for a generation. It makes me not fear aging anymore. People hating one another, it's terrible. I do worry about my descendants though. :/

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

images

I fear we are in for a shitshow for a generation. It makes me not fear aging anymore. People hating one another, it's terrible. I do worry about my descendants though. :/

Biden is probably on of your last 'peace presidents' of America's "Silver Age'. No longer golden, graying at the temples but still some gas left in the tank.

...at least to make it to 2030.

But...it could be that the American Dream ends up staying alive somewhere else.

It just won't be America

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

images

Not everyone hates other people though. I think it’s more about having the right people in place when WW3 eventuates. And voting/cheating a person like Joe Biden into office, hasn’t gone unnoticed by the enemies of our alliance.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

images

Biden is probably on of your last 'peace presidents' of America's "Silver Age'. No longer golden, graying at the temples but still some gas left in the tank.

It just won't be America

Well, all the infighting here is what China and Russia want. China for their global empire and Russia to gain back their glory days.

Pitiful that Americans are handing it over by fighting about all the nonsense.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

images

Not everyone hates other people though. I think it’s more about having the right people in place when WW3 eventuates. And voting/cheating a person like Joe Biden into office, hasn’t gone unnoticed by the enemies of our alliance.

I disagree that anyone was cheated in 2020. Just last week the GOP won in Va. So, all the fraud got fixed in less than a year?

Puhleez!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

images

It just won't be America

Well, all the infighting here is what China and Russia want. China for their global empire and Russia to gain back their glory days.

Pitiful that Americans are handing it over by fighting about all the nonsense.

Yanno the USA helped rebuild Norway after World War II through the Marshall Plan. They were poor after the War. Now they are one of the richest countries largely because they implent3d their own version of the New Deal.

images

I disagree that anyone was cheated in 2020. Just last week the GOP won in Va. So, all the fraud got fixed in less than a year?

Puhleez!

The Democrats have neglected the Hispanic vote in favor of helping the Blacks way too much. So now they are gradually going over to the Republican Party. Democrats ought to smarten so they don't lose the Hispanic vote.