LOL looks like Antifa got another beatdown in Portland

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I can handle myself and have a go when need be, but if I saw these lot coming towards me looking for a scrap I'd be thinking oh fuck....

iu

Bunch of violent morons.

1) When Antifa said they were going to attack the "Love not hatred" rally the rally organizers relocated their event 10 miles away.

2) Antifa then got into vehicles and traveled ten miles away from their rally point for the sole purpose of causing violence. Violence Antifa did start when they attempted to use a van to run people over only to lose control and crash into a ditch.

3) Notice how everything was peaceful and fine until Antifa attempted vehicular homicide and began throwing explosives into crowds or people.

Yet you blame the people who Antifa attacked and attempted murder for defending themselves?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Meanwhile, 10 miles away in downtown Portland Antifa thugs began attacking journalists and random people because they were upset there was no one there to fight. Antifa thugs beat up and robbed a left wing pro-Antifa "journalist" because they didn't know she was on their side. Antifa attacked a homeless man living in his car because they thought he was a rightist despite having Bernie Sanders bumper stickers on his car. And finally...

A group of a half dozen armed antifa harassed and attacked a 65 year old man who was just some random guy. Antifa fired several shots from handguns at him so he returned fire. Only the guy old man with a legal CCW permit got arrested as the half dozen Antifa ran away, other antifa destroyed evidence by illegally gathering up the used shells, and despite ten "journalists" being there the majority of them some how "forgot" to film the Antifa shooting". Yeah, right.

Fortunely, video of the Antifa gun men are now coming out from the few honest independent journalists not intimidated by Antifa's violence.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Meanwhile, 10 miles away in downtown Portland Antifa thugs began attacking journalists and random people because they were upset there was no one there to fight. Antifa thugs beat up and robbed a left wing pro-Antifa "journalist" because they didn't know she was on their side. Antifa attacked a homeless man living in his car because they thought he was a rightist despite having Bernie Sanders bumper stickers on his car. And finally...

A group of a half dozen armed antifa harassed and attacked a 65 year old man who was just some random guy. Antifa fired several shots from handguns at him so he returned fire. Only the guy old man with a legal CCW permit got arrested as the half dozen Antifa ran away, other antifa destroyed evidence by illegally gathering up the used shells, and despite ten "journalists" being there the majority of them some how "forgot" to film the Antifa shooting". Yeah, right.

Fortunely, video of the Antifa gun men are now coming out from the few honest independent journalists not intimidated by Antifa's violence.

Amazing. Portland's not very faro from Vancouver either.

350 mile drive?

6 hour drive - wouldn't be far to get a front row seat of the action.

Can hardly believe this is all happening close to home.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hard to believe, I agree. But this is what weak far left Democrats have created. They shielded, funded, and promoted Antifa during the Trump years to act as their foot soldiers for political violence and now are shocked that they cannot control the communists and it was a bad idea to promote them, legally protect them, and fund them because now they cannot control them.

Democrats allowed political violence because they thought it would help their side but all it did was further break down law and order. Democrats have so weaponized the legal system that now many are losing faith in it.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

350 mile drive?

Remember Antifa has conducted several demonstrations and violent attacks inside Canada. They are also anti-Christian and have carried out several arson attacks on churches in both Canada and the US. This is a violent terrorist group which routinely uses violence to achieve their political goals.

Just last week a white communist Antifa black bloc thug stabbed and attempted to murder a Latino man in Los Angeles for the crime of attending a recall Gavin Newsom rally which was entirely peaceful until Antifa started violently attacking people. Also don't forget the murder Antifa committed in Seattle last year.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

350 mile drive?

Remember Antifa has conducted several demonstrations and violent attacks inside Canada. They are also anti-Christian and have carried out several arson attacks on churches in both Canada and the US. This is a violent terrorist group which routinely uses violence to achieve the political goals.

Just last week a white communist Antifa black bloc thug stabbed and attempted to murder a Latino man in Los Angeles for the crime of attending a recall Gavin Newsom rally which was entirely peaceful u til Antifa started violently attacking people. Also don't forget the murder Antifa committed in Seattle last year.

I don't think its' ANTIFA committing those acts in Canada.

Seems to be Native Rights activists.
all those Church burnings, statue defacings all probably because of them.

There was also this gondala that was sabatoged North of Vancouver.
I remember the night it happened because I drove somebody up there for a wedding.
I think they got down before the cable snapped.

No one knows who did it, but I'm pretty sure it was them too.
Cuz, they likely resented a tourist attraction being located on the side of a mountain what they considered sacred Native land

Anyways, if ya come this one, it might not be best tourist attraction to partake in.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

350 mile drive?

Remember Antifa has conducted several demonstrations and violent attacks inside Canada. They are also anti-Christian and have carried out several arson attacks on churches in both Canada and the US. This is a violent terrorist group which routinely uses violence to achieve their political goals.

Just last week a white communist Antifa black bloc thug stabbed and attempted to murder a Latino man in Los Angeles for the crime of attending a recall Gavin Newsom rally which was entirely peaceful until Antifa started violently attacking people. Also don't forget the murder Antifa committed in Seattle last year.

Trump's giving fringe benefits to his CFO tho !!!!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

350 mile drive?

Remember Antifa has conducted several demonstrations and violent attacks inside Canada. They are also anti-Christian and have carried out several arson attacks on churches in both Canada and the US. This is a violent terrorist group which routinely uses violence to achieve the political goals.

Just last week a white communist Antifa black bloc thug stabbed and attempted to murder a Latino man in Los Angeles for the crime of attending a recall Gavin Newsom rally which was entirely peaceful u til Antifa started violently attacking people. Also don't forget the murder Antifa committed in Seattle last year.

I don't think its' ANTIFA committing those acts in Canada.

Seems to be Native Rights activists.
all those Church burnings, statue defacings all probably because of them.

There was also this gondala that was sabatoged North of Vancouver.
I remember the night it happened because I drove somebody up there for a wedding.
I think they got down before the cable snapped.

No one knows who did it, but I'm pretty sure it was them too.
Cuz, they likely resented a tourist attraction being located on the side of a mountain what they considered sacred Native land

Anyways, if ya come this one, it might not be best tourist attraction to partake in.

Antifa black bloc even filmed themselves carrying out one of the Church arson attacks. Yes, they use the old Church schools as their excuse but it is leftists and Antifa carrying out at least some of these attacks in Canada.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Thank you for providing yet another example of how Democrats weaponize our legal system and do not apply it evenly. The guy burns a flag and gets five months where as Antifa steals American flags and hundreds of other items regularly and sets them on fire and Dems claim that is just free speech.

Either both sides get to steal and burn flags or neither does yet Dems only enforce laws against one side. I would love to go back to the rule of law and equal protection under the law but Dems seem to have no interested in those ideas any more.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just yesterday we had a mob of Antifa beating up and robbing a journalist as well as smashing her cellphone and nothing. Not a peep. They stole expensive cameras and damaged an expensive phone while literally beat a woman. Shoving her to the ground, and then bear making her in the face. All to hide Antifa's criminal actions (so it is definitely part of a wider conspiracy which should result i RICO charges).

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hard to believe, I agree. But this is what weak far left Democrats have created. They shielded, funded, and promoted Antifa during the Trump years to act as their foot soldiers for political violence and now are shocked that they cannot control the communists and it was a bad idea to promote them, legally protect them, and fund them because now they cannot control them.

Democrats allowed political violence because they thought it would help their side but all it did was further break down law and order. Democrats have so weaponized the legal system that now many are losing faith in it.

Bullshit. I bet you anything this is CIA shit.

• Interesting
Reactions: Joe

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Bullshit. I bet you anything this is CIA shit.

You people are so gullible. Really.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The Proud Boy filth shot first. That's what started this whole thing. Fuck all y'all for making excuses for these pieces of shit.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The 65 year old guy doesn't even seem to be a proud boy so it is not surprising you fucked up every detail of that post. There is even a video of one of the leaders of Rose City Antifa (that fat old Mexican guy) berating his terrorists for pulling out his gun, waving it around, threatening random people, and then shooting at a random old man who had a CCW.

Not that facts matter to you, dipshit.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
It was about 3 years ago that I sat across the table from a guy who asked me to help him form a chapter of Proud Boys. I declined because I have enough stuff going on in my life.

But if things ever escalate with The Proud Boys versus Antifa, I will have to reconsider. The itch to knock the shit out of some commie scum has been building inside me...

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
All I want is for the law to start being applied equally as that would result in most dedicated Antifa rotting in prison for a few years.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"We always bring guns, knive's, bear spray, paintball guns and baseball bats to worship service!" The Proud Boys*

*The Proud Boys, you know the guys whose leader was an FBI Snitch.

Relax. The proud boys are just an idea.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I can handle myself and have a go when need be, but if I saw these lot coming towards me looking for a scrap I'd be thinking oh fuck....

iu

Bunch of violent morons.

1) When Antifa said they were going to attack the "Love not hatred" rally the rally organizers relocated their event 10 miles away.

2) Antifa then got into vehicles and traveled ten miles away from their rally point for the sole purpose of causing violence. Violence Antifa did start when they attempted to use a van to run people over only to lose control and crash into a ditch.

3) Notice how everything was peaceful and fine until Antifa attempted vehicular homicide and began throwing explosives into crowds or people.

Yet you blame the people who Antifa attacked and attempted murder for defending themselves?

Antifa showed up to a protest being held by women who were protesting a man who had exposed himself to a little girl at Wi Spa and the spa did nothing.

So antifa showed up to attack and bully these women.

So it's okay now for far left groups to violently attack the rights of other citizens, okay for them to destroy communities. ......but anyone defending themselves are the violent ones

Evidently we should just shut up and go home and do as antifa wants. Because they can brutalize you if you dont and that's okay.