LOL looks like Antifa got another beatdown in Portland

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
All I want is for the law to start being applied equally as that would result in most dedicated Antifa rotting in prison for a few years.

And until that happens we should respond appropriately. They are fascist authoritarians using political violence to infringe on the rights of others, so they should meet violent resistance.

Until the law is applied fairly.

I don't know why this is so shocking. People will always push back against tyranny.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
All I want is for the law to start being applied equally as that would result in most dedicated Antifa rotting in prison for a few years.

And until that happens we should respond appropriately. They are fascist authoritarians using political violence to infringe on the rights of others, so they should meet violent resistance.

Until the law is applied fairly.

I don't know why this is so shocking. People will always push back against tyranny.
I wish they'd try that shit down here. I really do

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
I can handle myself and have a go when need be, but if I saw these lot coming towards me looking for a scrap I'd be thinking oh fuck....

iu

Bunch of violent morons.

1) When Antifa said they were going to attack the "Love not hatred" rally the rally organizers relocated their event 10 miles away.

2) Antifa then got into vehicles and traveled ten miles away from their rally point for the sole purpose of causing violence. Violence Antifa did start when they attempted to use a van to run people over only to lose control and crash into a ditch.

3) Notice how everything was peaceful and fine until Antifa attempted vehicular homicide and began throwing explosives into crowds or people.

Yet you blame the people who Antifa attacked and attempted murder for defending themselves?

Antifa showed up to a protest being held by women who were protesting a man who had exposed himself to a little girl at Wi Spa and the spa did nothing.

So antifa showed up to attack and bully these women.

So it's okay now for far left groups to violently attack the rights of other citizens, okay for them to destroy communities. ......but anyone defending themselves are the violent ones

Evidently we should just shut up and go home and do as antifa wants. Because they can brutalize you if you dont and that's okay.
It really pisses me off when the Anteefers attack weddings and funerals , and the little children's school field trips!

:Pissed5::Pissed5::Pissed5::Pissed5::Pissed5::Pissed5::Pissed5::Pissed5::Pissed5::Pissed5::Pissed5::Pissed5::Pissed5::Pissed5::Pissed5::Pissed5::Pissed5::Pissed5::Pissed5::Pissed5::Pissed5::Pissed5::Pissed5::Pissed5::Pissed5::Pissed5::Pissed5::Pissed5::Pissed5::Pissed5::Pissed5:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I can handle myself and have a go when need be, but if I saw these lot coming towards me looking for a scrap I'd be thinking oh fuck....

iu

Bunch of violent morons.

1) When Antifa said they were going to attack the "Love not hatred" rally the rally organizers relocated their event 10 miles away.

2) Antifa then got into vehicles and traveled ten miles away from their rally point for the sole purpose of causing violence. Violence Antifa did start when they attempted to use a van to run people over only to lose control and crash into a ditch.

3) Notice how everything was peaceful and fine until Antifa attempted vehicular homicide and began throwing explosives into crowds or people.

Yet you blame the people who Antifa attacked and attempted murder for defending themselves?

Antifa showed up to a protest being held by women who were protesting a man who had exposed himself to a little girl at Wi Spa and the spa did nothing.

So it's okay now for far left groups to violently attack the rights of other citizens, okay for them to destroy communities. ......but anyone defending themselves are the violent ones

Evidently we should just shut up and go home and do as antifa wants. Because they can brutalize you if you dont and that's okay.
It really pisses me off when the Anteefers attack weddings and funerals , and the little children's school field trips!

:Pissed5::Pissed5::Pissed5::Pissed5::Pissed5::Pissed5::Pissed5::Pissed5::Pissed5::Pissed5::Pissed5::Pissed5::Pissed5::Pissed5::Pissed5::Pissed5::Pissed5::Pissed5::Pissed5::Pissed5::Pissed5::Pissed5::Pissed5::Pissed5::Pissed5::Pissed5::Pissed5::Pissed5::Pissed5::Pissed5::Pissed5:

Didnt piss you off when they attacked family worship.

Or attacked a womans protest

But yeah you know, we are so stupid for talking about this. Clearly it's just a "con boogy man" right? How dumb are we?

Smh. When these fascists do start attacking weddings and funerals, we already know you'll just mock people for taking issue with it.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

iu

Bunch of violent morons.

But yeah you know, we are so stupid for talking about this. Clearly it's just a "con boogy man" right? How dumb are we?

Smh.

That's not family worship, that is the proud boys doing what they do, acting out, aka Political Theater

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

iu

Bunch of violent morons.

Smh.

That's not family worship, that is the proud boys doing what they do, acting out, aka Political Theater

Show me the video of the Proud Boys helping those poor basterds in the wake of Henri.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

iu

Bunch of violent morons.

Smh.

Show me the video of the Proud Boys helping those poor basterds in the wake of Henri.

Go make yourself useful at some random gloryhole you crippled dumbfuck

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

iu

Bunch of violent morons.

Smh.

Go make yourself useful at some random gloryhole you crippled dumbfuck

I don't blame you for your anger.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

iu

Bunch of violent morons.

Smh.

Show me video of the Proud Boys helping the Homeless Veterans, or volunteering at the Hospital, or cleaning up and old cemetary, or assisting the elderly with home maintenance, let me see them doing something positive for a change, instead of performing staged riot operas with The Antifa Corporation.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

iu

Bunch of violent morons.

Smh.

That's antifa attacking a church gathering. And, antifa attacking protesting women.

Dishonesty wont get you anywhere. You constantly defend actual fascists who use political violence against Americand enjoying their rights.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

iu

Bunch of violent morons.

Smh.

Show me video of the Proud Boys helping the Homeless Veterans, or volunteering at the Hospital, or cleaning up and old cemetary, or assisting the elderly with home maintenance, let me see them doing something positive for a change, instead of performing staged riot operas with The Antifa Corporation.

Stopping antifa from burning all those places down is positive.

There are tons of conservatives who do all of those things.

There are no videos of left wingers doing any of that stuff but there are plenty videos of "peaceful protesters" destroying communities.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

iu

Bunch of violent morons.

Smh.

That's antifa attacking a church gathering. And, antifa attacking protesting women.

Dishonesty wont get you anywhere. You constantly defend actual fascists who use political violence against Americand enjoying their rights.

and he sucks a lot of cock

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

iu

Bunch of violent morons.

Smh.

There are no videos of left wingers doing any of that stuff but there are plenty videos of "peaceful protesters" destroying communities.

"Everybody I think is mean is Antifa!"

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

iu

Bunch of violent morons.

Smh.

and he sucks a lot of cock

And you claim to be the Fired Sr VP of some backwoods Bank, while bragging about buying one of the fastest depreciating motor vehicles on the market. That is so like you!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

iu

Bunch of violent morons.

Smh. When these fascists do start attacking weddings and funerals, we already know you'll just mock people for taking issue with it.

Jesus Christ. There are maybe 30 people in that first video, and all of them, I repeat, ALL OF THEM, look and sound mentally unbalanced. And this is what has you so worked up and so enraged at the left? They are not representative of an actual movement, or the opinions of the majority of people on the left. Please, put on your thinking cap.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

iu

Bunch of violent morons.

Jesus Christ. There are maybe 30 people in that first video, and all of them, I repeat, ALL OF THEM, look and sound mentally unbalanced. And this is what has you so worked up and so enraged at the left? They are not representative of an actual movement, or the opinions of the majority of people on the left. Please, put on your thinking cap.

Sadly her Thinking Cap is at the hock shop.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

iu

Bunch of violent morons.

Sadly her Thinking Cap is at the hock shop.

We could do a gofundme to get it back.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
while bragging about buying one of the fastest depreciating motor vehicles on the market.

Don't be jelly because you're old and smelly & can't afford one. Cripple
I won't be a gimp come the 2nd week of September, but you'll still be a sawed off runt with a major inferiority complex, sorry to be so up front with you, but you needed to hear it from someone you lust after.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I won't be a gimp come the 2nd week of September, but you'll still be a sawed off runt with a major inferiority complex, sorry to be so up front with you, but you needed to hear it from someone you lust after.
What, you go full blown fairy nonce with butterfly wings and rename yourself to Puff The Magic Spazzoid at that time you freak show cock sleeve?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
What, you go full blown fairy nonce with butterfly wings and rename yourself to Puff The Magic Spazzoid at that time you freak show cock sleeve?
Yo Bro, save some meth for the weekend!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Yo bro, take some of the cock outta your mouth and settle

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I know you are!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I know you are!
hey spazz boy, settle down, you're shaking the remaining teef out of your mouf

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

iu

Bunch of violent morons.

Smh.

You love to use this lie but when they are dressed in black bloc, waving antifa flags, spray painting antifa propaganda every where, and showing up to respond Antifa's calls for violence on social media... Well, it shows both what a lying propagandist you are as well as what a mentally deficit asshat you are.

Fortunately, just about everyone sees through your lies and disinformation.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

iu

Bunch of violent morons.

Smh.

That's not what anyone is saying here except maybe your dishonest insistance that all the violence that follows the arrival of antifa is everyone else's fault.

If Trump supporters were doing that? I would be condemning them. I would NEVER defend or support political violence and attacking the rights of others.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I know you are!
How many more Audi's until you have the entire Matchbox Set? I really am so much interesting.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I know you are!
How many more Audi's until you have the entire Matchbox Set? I really am so much interesting.
Jealousy will get you nowhere fagboi

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I know you are!
Jealousy will get you nowhere fagboi
I grew out of interest in collecting hot wheels, quite some time ago. NTTAWWT.

Reactions: Joe