Lol! The leftist tears are sweat!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The mod forum is currently viewable and some shit stained whiny leftist has, apparently, been reporting every fucking post I made. Which of our lolcow pig fucking leftists do you think has been going on the reporting rampage? Is it the shit stain Merde? Is it pork? Is it the dirty unwashed crone Lotusbutthole? Is it pedomajor?

Inquiring minds want to know. Which of you little bitchs is the whiny fuck?

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If you look in the mod forum literally every single reported post is one of my posts and some drooling idiot has spent hours reporting just about every post I have made for months.

Imagine being such a cry baby loser.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
You see all of yours. I see all of mine. It’s a permissions thing.

I’d bet dove would only see hers aryan would only see his

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Seems that way. I only see all of my posts that were reported.

Which is what you are seeing but with yours

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I had one of my poasts reported back in September of 2022, from the Halloween Vocaroo thread.

That's it. That's all.

I knew I'd mellowed a bit however I didn't know I'd mellowed *that* much. :Confused4:

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
How do you figure that? Iean it is right there for all to see so how is it s cret or a conspiracy? It would be interesting to find out who the whiny little tattle tales are though.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What do you think this thread is, you fool? It is literally the thread I started on this topic. Now, can you go be a thread jacking shit poster some where else?

I swear to God you must have some sort of mental disorder which causes you to spam the same tired old off topic shit in every thread. I wonder if you even read the thread topic before you thread jack and shit post?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Try reading thru it, you assuming ignorant dummy. Anyone who sits on their dead ass all day long posting nothing based on nothing tends to be you. Now, go report me, you whining old women.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I can't remember ever reporting anyone. I am sure it has happened at some time but it had to be a long time ago. Also, unlike you I did read the thread and title. Maybe you should try doing that sometime?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
If you look in the mod forum literally every single reported post is one of my posts and some drooling idiot has spent hours reporting just about every post I have made for months.

Imagine being such a cry baby loser.
a cry baby loser like a fucking faggot that makes a thread proclaiming not to care ??/ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Were they the ghay emotes ? because you are ghay as fucking hell :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
That's because people arent allowed to make points against whatever they emotionally support that week.

You agree with them or you are evil there is no room for any discourse or discussion. They just hate everyone besides people who echo them.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
How is everyone reading the mod forum? I can't see shit.

I'm pretty curious which of my poasts have been bitched about and by who, Lulz.

You can't read the forum just see the threads. I would also like to see which whiny pig fuckers are reporting my posts.