lolololololololol *breath* lolololololololol

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
VDio3Rz.jpg

* begins caffeinated rant *

They just keep talking me up 'over there'. Weeeeeeee..... that countess chick really kicks the can down the alley.

I can read PMs. All admins can and thats on you to know and learn moving forward. ALL ADMINS everywhere. Yahoo, GG, FB, all boards. It's a simple add on to a board and most new boards have it built in.

I don't give a fuck about reading PMs. Im not in their jerking off to your words. Its all chit chat boring stuff or opinions. I go there whenver I remember too.. its 6 clicks away for me and stuff in there doesnt help this board grow. Do you see me chit chatting w you on the boards? no, not why Im here, Im not here to be friends, just run a killer board.

I have it set up like that so I can stop spammers... pe-do pics, anything. It cannot be a blind spot.

Ive stopped a few male members from constantly harrassing female posters in PMs... one, asking if they want to see his dick.. MANY times, to most of our female posters.. @Oliver Shagnasty .. That stuff chases out posters, females at that.. lol. Pass.

Heres me asking about it in 2017 a year before reopening, BF 2.0.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

You can see my intentions. Why would I want to volunteer this info vs just remove the PMs here? Nobody needs to know everything about peoples boards.

Hj1xGNd.gif

I am a spammer.

Ive blown boards up in PMs... I've gone in to sites, dropped links to every member online via PM vs. getting banned for a spam thread, WHICH MODS can see. This is a great tactic to find newbs.

I can 'log in' as another member too... YOU! I can do it all.. ALL ADMINS CAN, but I respect membership so I dont. And I did not w @RAVEN troll, as I never have with another member in 4 years. So I dispute that accusation.

I can see IPs, I can see shared IPs, I can make members invisible (take note) .. and a few more thangs.

See all the work I put into this place? All the time? Not stooopid. Its what you do with it.

Seems Ive violated some of you lol.. Speak your mind here, not as a guest, or it never happened. Work that shit out on Yahoo or Quora then. Guest posting is a mess. No accountability. Great for drama and that's why certain places will be hard to run as trolling takes over.

Its like this... IF you believe the words coming out of the posts on any other boards about myself aka BF and form an opinion about myself or this board without asking me... that's on you. Only thing I don't like about stuff I read, is people believe it. Dont take my silence as truth. Take it as I have better things to do.

I've been admin of BF for over 13 years... this shit runs in slow motion to me now and theres only like 44 active posters. I am less emotional to all this as once was. I'm not into fighting unless Im supporting an issue or I see something in the moment. There is no way Ill ever spend the brain joose defending rumors or allegations against me... love the drama though so bring that shit.

Im always here and open to any questions, transparent... and I dont lie. Im as str8t as they come w this panel and the way this place is run.

Since banning Biggie... (political fighting stopped suddenly didnt it) theres been a fraction in opinion.. Im never going to please everyone. Everyone wants me to ban someone else lol. We've lost members because of fighting here since 2020 has been redundantly bad. I feel a lot of it has been worked out, and I never favored admin over biggggie.

Banning Biggie was probably bad timing on my part, Ill admit that. He was just let out of that parole thing (which EVERYONE will be paroled) even if I have to 'tilt' it. Its just drama thread people. So later that morning or something, I was answering up a complaint about something in politics.. and he and I got into words. Dude has been lay low in regards to his anti BF and BFF comments here and stayed in Meltdown mostly.. cool. But that morning hes like, "fuck you! ban me Ill just run off and open SG again" or something, go look it up.. so that was that. We didnt sign no contract for him to be here, donor or not, talking shit to a mod/admin does have boundaries friends. Second time hes dared me to do that tooo. I thought about it, Im not going to ask another about it, I decide. I looked into the last 40 pages of his history... noticed a pattern of admin sucks cock and p=ed-0 shit. 37k of trash posts NOT helping this board grow and quite honestly maybe the ring leader clown of the cons.. so now comes an anti bf platform/rumor mill. Best wishes.

What I also didn't like was Countess... was these Lilys running the show jabs. Im like wtf?! Also told me to ban her repeatedly so she can play 'martyr'. Nope. You can hang here whenever you like, or not whatevr. The member Moderation thread will be ending shortly.

Ive never said a word here (only place I post) about being 'mad' or 'angry' about other boards. Best of luck. POST WHEREVER YOU WANT PEOPLE... nobodies has ever been 'mad' wtf... this is Nothing compared to the 33 off topic boards that used to exist during BF 1 days... what I did not like is some entitled person coming here, saying members are ''their people', and while opening a similar board. That's cocky as fuck and not going unnoticed.

Lets clear that up......... None of you know my political opinions. I dont share them. My recent moves have not been political. Lily does not tell me what to do. Any moves I make are mine.

This is important so read slow.... Because I did not fall into the popular opinion of the louder members against Lily. I have now been dragged into your Lily hate. True story. I did not follow the crowd or DO AS YOU SUGGESTED. I look at members like Lily and everyone as a clean slate to me, just because you all hate her, I dont. She hasnt fucked me over yet, LIKE SOME OF YOU, so save your bitterness. I'm not a follower.

Many months ago, she approached me to be a mod. Didnt work out as we know... life moved on, I bring Lily closer to piss some of you off. It works. All I see is Oak and Poaaarke everywhere.

If you want to make me your enemy. Just do it... I will play the villain. You bring the severity and Ill reciprocate and escalate. All in fun right?! I do not want my ass kissed here, never ever ever why this place ever opened. Fact. I do not need to be liked. Talk shit about me if you want.. I lol... I've had it all said before... this is why I preempted my life/and PI here in INTRO. Im the most open person on these boards. No sweat... but notice whenever I usually DO SPEAKUP.. its protecting the board related.

All I look for is content creating members.

* drinking 12 shots might increase heartrate. hands are tingly *

Some are here for not fighting and that's the direction I want. No kumbaya or anything, just needs to have a place.. Meltdown.

A lot of bullshit in those threads over there.. legit troll forum. I can shoot down %96 of anything said about me or this board. Am I concerned? Not at all... a few have really disappointed me though.

Yet they run with it... I see Dove is as bad as Biggie.. she does this... "OH so thats this ??'' or '''Thats is why ??'' Ohhhh... well.. then adds her opinion (whether its correct)... She 'sells it', form of rhetoric. Biggie does it too... He does something like... Makes a statement/rumor... says it multiple times while adding in lol'ing :LOL3: emojis to for believablity. ''Sells it''. Thats content I guess.

So many red flags... I dunno.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
well aren't you the big bad wolf LMFAO

we are the center of their universe

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Good post and I've only been here a short time myself but you do seem to run quite a tight ship.I think some people don't realize how difficult it is to run a place like this and keep people happy.That's the problem, what ever you do or don't do there will always be someone pissed off about it(I've admined a forum myself).You just have to make your choice and to hell with what people think.

Biggie or snooze Dog as I like to call him has always been a bitter litttle spammer.He's tried running several boards himself and they have always imploded.His trolling is transparent and boring as hell too.I mean,how many posts can you read that say "you're crying,you're crying". "You've got no nose,You've got no nose". "You suck cock" etc etc etc. It's boring as hell and is designed to turn people away from boards.So I really can't blame you for wanting rid of the spam tard.

As for Flea aka the Countess then what she is doing is probably my fault.I advised her when she took over this new/old board that it wouldn't work if all she had was her mates around her.She needed a bad guy (or a `heel` as I like to call it) to stir some people up on her board.A bit like Lilly/Oak does here.I mean I can't say this for deffo but it would seem she couldn't get someone on her board to play the part,so the next best thing was using you(bastard factory) as the whipping boy.You only have to look at that board now and you can see what I mean.Of course I could be wrong but it seems rather coincidental she's been posting here for years and only now portrays you as the bad guy.

jmo.

Troll

lol
Banned
So you say you DIDN'T sign on with this account?? WELL.. someone fucking did!!! Initially, I was IP banned !! I tried signing on with this account and was rerouted to an Imgur image of a dude holding open his gaping asshole with the BF logo inside. Luckily I was using my tab that night, because whenever I tried to view the site that nasty picture came up!!! . I ended up having to do a complete restore on my tab to get rid of that :/ I wrote you a nice email, cuz I was a bit confused.. :/ I didn't hear back from you right away and the next thing I see is THIS account signed on. So, I ask this?, If it wasn't you that signed on with this account, then who in fuck was it??? Like I told you via PM.. I left this site for many different reasons.. Forums are a bit dramatic for someone like me who, for the most part, lives a solitary life and enjoys privacy. I've never wished ill will on this site OR YOU.. that's why I was a bit hurt with the IP ban and seeing my account up. The IP ban was hurtful.. but seeing my account is REALLY set me off!! . as you know lol :)

Anyway.. This is it.. I'm over it!! I can't take the drama.. the fighting.. too much for me.. Good Luck, BF.. Rave.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
VDio3Rz.jpg

They just keep talking me up 'over there'. Weeeeeeee..... that countess chick really kicks the can down the alley.

Some observations...

Im a creepy old fucker jerking off to your words in PMs... I can read PMs. All admins can and thats on you to know and learn moving forward. ALL ADMINS everywhere. Yahoo, FB, all boards. Its a simple add on to a board and most new boards have it built in.

I dont give a fuck about reading PMs. Its all chit chat boring stuff or opinions. I go there whenver I remember too.. its 6 clicks away for me and stuff in there doesnt help this board grow. Do you see me chit chatting w you on the boards? no, not why Im here, Im not here to be friends, just run a killer board.

I have it set up like that so I can stop spammers... pe-do pics, anything. It cannot be a blind spot.

Ive stopped a few male members from constantly harrassing female posters in PMs... one, asking if they want to see his dick.. MANY times, to most of our female posters.. @Oliver Shagnasty .. That stuff chases out posters, females at that.. lol. Pass.

You can see my intentions. Why would I want to volunteer this info vs just remove the PMs here? Nobody needs to know everything about peoples boards.

Hj1xGNd.gif

I am a spammer.

Ive blown boards up in PMs... I've gone in to sites, dropped links to every member online via PM vs. getting banned for a spam thread, WHICH MODS can see. This is a great tactic to find newbs.

I can 'log in' as another member too... YOU! I can do it all.. ALL ADMINS CAN, but I respect membership so I dont. And I did not w @RAVEN troll, as I never have with another member in 4 years. So I dispute that accusation.

I can see IPs, I can see shared IPs, I can make members invisible (take note) .. and a few more thangs.

See all the work I put into this place? All the time? Not stooopid. Its what you do with it.

Seems Ive violated some of you lol.. Speak your mind here, not as a guest, or it never happened. Work that shit out on Yahoo or Quora then. Guest posting is a mess. No accountability. Great for drama and that's why certain places will be hard to run as trolling takes over.

Its like this... IF you believe the words coming out of the posts on any other boards about myself aka BF and form an opinion about myself or this board without asking me... that's on you. Only thing I don't like about stuff I read, is people believe it. Dont take my silence as truth. Take it as I have better things to do.

I've been and admin of BF for 13 years... this shit runs in slow motion to me now and theres only like 44 active posters. I am less emotional to all this as once was. I'm not into fighting unless Im supporting an issue or I see something in the moment. There is no way Ill ever spend the brain joose defending rumors or allegations against me... love the drama though so bring that shit.

Im always here and open to any questions, transparent... and I dont lie. Im as str8t as they come w this panel and the way this place is run.

Since banning Biggie... (political fighting stopped suddenly didnt it) theres been a fraction in opinion.. Im never going to please everyone. Everyone wants me to ban someone else lol. We've lost members because of fighting here since 2020 has been redundantly bad. I feel a lot of it has been worked out, and I never favored admin over biggggie.

Banning Biggie was probably bad timing on my part, Ill admit that. He was just let out of that parole thing (which EVERYONE will be paroled) even if I have to 'tilt' it. Its just drama thread people. So later that morning or something, I was answering up a complaint about something in politics.. and he and I got into words. Dude has been lay low in regards to his anti BF and BFF comments here and stayed in Meltdown mostly.. cool. But that morning hes like, "fuck you! ban me Ill just run off and open SG again" or something, go look it up.. so that was that. We didnt sign no contract for him to be here, donor or not, talking shit to a mod/admin does have boundaries friends. Second time hes dared me to do that tooo. I thought about it, Im not going to ask another about it, I decide. I looked into the last 40 pages of his history... noticed a pattern of admin sucks cock and p=ed-0 shit. 37k of trash posts NOT helping this board grow and quite honestly maybe the ring leader clown of the cons.. so now comes an anti bf platform/rumor mill. Best wishes.

What I also didn't like was Countess... was these Lilys running the show jabs. Im like wtf?! Also told me to ban her repeatedly so she can play 'martyr'. Nope. You can hang here whenever you like, or not whatevr. The member Moderation thread will be ending shortly. Me having too much time on my hands here.

Where Countess lost me was this... constantly making comments about Lily running this place. Just hit and run comments about it.

Ive never said a word here (only place I post) about being 'mad' or 'angry' about other boards. Best of luck. POST WHEREVER YOU WANT PEOPLE... nobodies has ever been 'mad' wtf... this is Nothing compared to the 33 off topic boards that used to exist during BF 1 days... what I did not like is some entitled person coming here, saying members are ''their people', and while opening a similar board. That's cocky as fuck and not going unnoticed.

Lets clear that up......... None of you know my political opinions. I dont share them. My recent moves have not been political. Lily does not tell me what to do. Any moves I make are mine.

This is important so read slow.... Because I did not fall into the popular opinion of the louder members against Lily. I have now been dragged into your Lily hate. True story. I did not follow the crowd or DO AS YOU SUGGESTED. I look at members like Lily and everyone as a clean slate to me, just because you all hate her, I dont. She hasnt fucked me over yet, LIKE SOME OF YOU, so save your bitterness. I'm not a follower.

Many months ago, she approached me to be a mod. Didnt work out as we know... life moved on, I bring Lily closer to piss some of you off. It works. All I see is Oak and Poaaarke everywhere.

If you want to make me your enemy. Just do it... I will play the villain. You bring the severity and Ill reciprocate and escalate. All in fun right?! I do not want my ass kissed here, never ever ever why this place ever opened. Fact. I do not need to be liked. Talk shit about me if you want.. I lol... I've had it all said before... this is why I preempted my life/and PI here in INTRO. Im the most open person on these boards. No sweat... but notice whenever I usually DO SPEAKUP.. its protecting the board related.

Some are here for not fighting and that's the direction I want. No kumbaya or anything, just needs to have a place.. Meltdown.

A lot of bullshit in those threads over there.. legit troll forum. I can shoot down %96 of anything said about me or this board. Am I concerned? Not at all... a few have really disappointed me though.

Yet they run with it... I see Dove is as bad as Biggie.. she does this... "OH so thats this ??'' or '''Thats is why ??'' Ohhhh... well.. the adds her opinion (whether its correct)... She 'sells it', form of rhetoric. Biggie does it too... He does something like... Makes a statement/rumor... says it multiple times while adding in lol'ing :LOL3: emojis to for believablity. ''Sells it''. Thats content I guess.

I see it as you are either with this site and creating content by things other than trolling and fighting and not adding to other forums here = expendable in my eyes.. just stay in Melt, but I dont ban. Only 2 people currently banned here, I like exiling. Its a fun place for me to help members out.

Good post and I've only been here a short time myself but you do seem to run quite a tight ship.I think some people don't realize how difficult it is to run a place like this and keep people happy.That's the problem, what ever you do or don't do there will always be someone pissed off about it(I've admined a forum myself).You just have to make your choice and to hell with what people think.

Biggie or snooze Dog as I like to call him has always been a bitter litttle spammer.He's tried running several boards himself and they have always imploded.His trolling is transparent and boring as hell too.I mean,how many posts can you read that say "you're crying,you're crying". "You've got no nose,You've got no nose". "You suck cock" etc etc etc. It's boring as hell and is designed to turn people away from boards.So I really can't blame you for wanting rid of the spam tard.

As for Flea aka the Countess then what she is doing is probably my fault.I advised her when she took over this new/old board that it wouldn't work if all she had was her mates around her.She needed a bad guy (or a `heel` as I like to call it) to stir some people up on her board.A bit like Lilly/Oak does here.I mean I can't say this for deffo but it would seem she couldn't get someone on her board to play the part,so the next best thing was using you(bastard factory) as the whipping boy.You only have to look at that board now and you can see what I mean.Of course I could be wrong but it seems rather coincidental she's been posting here for years and only now portrays you as the bad guy.

jmo.

I think Flea is the third party in the axis of evil, that group seems to like to be a "triumvirate". It used to be Dove, Biggie and Murdock.

Now it's simply Dove, Biggie and Flea. It seems to work for Biggie and Dove to have a third party, uhm, "watching"...

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I think Flea is the third party in the axis of evil, that group seems to like to be a "triumvirate". It used to be Dove, Biggie and Murdock.

Now it's simply Dove, Biggie and Flea. It seems to work for Biggie and Dove to have a third party, uhm, "watching"...
Remember you foul swine, when I made an epic thread to vote CUNTEss out???
I was always the first one, saying she is a snake and foul whore.

Since 3 years. But no one believededed me.

You motherfuckers now follow the trend. I always told you she is a useless skank!

Let me PISS on her belly.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Damn bro, you talk more than I do on coffee lol. You is JACKED!!! lol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Remember you foul swine, when I made an epic thread to vote CUNTEss out???
I was always the first one, saying she is a snake and foul whore.

Since 3 years. But no one believededed me.

You motherfuckers now follow the trend. I always told you she is a useless skank!

Let me PISS on her belly.

I wasn't here three years ago, so I don't know. I don't think she should be banned now.

I think she should be ignored with all of her drama about having her PMs read. Why would anyone need to read her PMs? She and Dove both post all of their banal life stories out openly on forums.

Then they cry about having their PI brought into trolls and that their PMs are being read.

You have to be straight up retarded to scream "I'm being abused" in their cases.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So you say you DIDN'T sign on with this account?? WELL.. someone fucking did!!! Initially, I was IP banned !! I tried signing on with this account and was rerouted to an Imgur image of a dude holding open his gaping asshole with the BF logo inside. Luckily I was using my tab that night, because whenever I tried to view the site that nasty picture came up!!! . I ended up having to do a complete restore on my tab to get rid of that :/ I wrote you a nice email, cuz I was a bit confused.. :/ I didn't hear back from you right away and the next thing I see is THIS account signed on. So, I ask this?, If it wasn't you that signed on with this account, then who in fuck was it??? Like I told you via PM.. I left this site for many different reasons.. Forums are a bit dramatic for someone like me who, for the most part, lives a solitary life and enjoys privacy. I've never wished ill will on this site OR YOU.. that's why I was a bit hurt with the IP ban and seeing my account up. The IP ban was hurtful.. but seeing my account is REALLY set me off!! . as you know lol :)

Anyway.. This is it.. I'm over it!! I can't take the drama.. the fighting.. too much for me.. Good Luck, BF.. Rave.

This would be more believable about how shy, retiring and anti-drama if you were shy and retiring about it on other forums. But you're not, you're in the thick of everything bad-mouthing everyone you just happen not to like.

You're a joke.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The only person I bad mouth is YOU... You fat CUNT :ThumbsUp1:

Go kill yourself. Have the camera going, make sure someone posts it somewhere. I'd love to watch, RAVENG cunt.

And you're lying, you've complained about plenty here. Go on and go fuck yourself off back and do some more shit talking...fucking coward.

Troll

lol
Banned
I don't have a home board, I don't post enough to even say that... As for you, you're hated by almost everyone, across ALL BOARDS.. You had to retire cuz you're an overweight SLOB and your legs couldn't carry all of your GIRTH.. I read also, FROM YOU, that you couldn't get along with your co-workers. ( of course, you blamed them, being a victim and all) So, those 2 things made you retire.. YOU ARE A LOSER... and truly the vilest human being I've run into in my life.

Keep growing, perhaps you'll eat yourself to death and do your daughter and grandkid a favor by not having such a loathsome bitch to look up to :(

BYE BITCH :)
aPJankI.gif

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't have a home board, I don't post enough to even say that... As for you, you're hated by almost everyone, across ALL BOARDS.. You had to retire cuz you're an overweight SLOB and your legs couldn't carry all of your GIRTH.. I read also, FROM YOU, that you couldn't get along with your co-workers. ( of course, you blamed them, being a victim and all) So, those 2 things made you retire.. YOU ARE A LOSER... and truly the vilest human being I've run into in my life.

Keep growing, perhaps you'll eat yourself to death and do your daughter and grandkid a favor by not having such a loathsome bitch to look up to :(

BYE BITCH :)
aPJankI.gif

Hahahahaha...you are so owned. I wouldn't spend my time bothering with you beyond a post.

If I couldn't abide by the "woke" 20 somethings that I worked with at the end of my career how could your racist ass handle it?

There is no one that works in civil service that isn't ready to run screaming from their jobs.

PWNT

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I wasn't here three years ago, so I don't know. I don't think she should be banned now.

I think she should be ignored with all of her drama about having her PMs read. Why would anyone need to read her PMs? She and Dove both post all of their banal life stories out openly on forums.

Then they cry about having their PI brought into trolls and that their PMs are being read.

You have to be straight up retarded to scream "I'm being abused" in their cases.
Phuc her, man.

She is an entitled, racist, bigot, negstive, snakey, slimey, no good, messed up, depressed, filthy, unfortunate, social loser.

I really can't stand her. Drama queen. Hopefully she stays there.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Phuc her, man.

She is an entitled, racist, bigot, negstive, snakey, slimey, no good, messed up, depressed, filthy, unfortunate, social loser.

I really can't stand her. Drama queen. Hopefully she stays there.

At this point, I have to agree with you. She plays the "sympathetic, sweet, and kind" role to dupes though.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Hi Occifer ! :Happy5:I know you gonna check on this thread soooooo ..
Hope yer well

Troll

lol
Banned
Hi Occifer ! :Happy5:I know you gonna check on this thread soooooo ..
Hope yer well
I am doing well. I wrote on my wall at the Y, but took it down so not to share your private info there. Not sure if you saw it or not.. but.. I offered my sincere condolences to you and your family for your heartbreaking loss :'( My thoughts have been with you and yours ... Take Care :)

• LuV U Longtime
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I am doing well. I wrote on my wall at the Y, but took it down so not to share your private info there. Not sure if you saw it or not.. but.. I offered my sincere condolences to you and your family for your heartbreaking loss :'( My thoughts have been with you and yours ... Take Care :)
Thank yoo, I din't see et
I'd like to thank you for being there in the shadows of my PM box pulling me through some tuff moments, AND not thrashing me with the info, you done know how it goes ...
you've been with me since the start 17 months ago and ONE thing you said always kept the ordeal in perspective for me .
it all culminates tomorrow, am I man enough to stand tall ? or will I sit, and cry ...

BTW .. you belong here with us, the interesting, the funny and the TALL .. plus some chic named @cw_ keeps harrassing me for a date and poto shopping me quite roodly I bet you could fix 'er LOL

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Oh look everyone, it's a long post that was too short to make a valid point of any kind -- and BF ain't short. That means the guy needed some alcohol -- BAD! -- as I've mentioned before:

Why do I dislike him? Because he makes "Flynn's" rimless, useless asshole look pretty, and ugly people all suck no matter how much money they spend on useless surgeries and hilarious diets so they can finally begin treading in Butterface waters (holding onto the pool's wall while kicking and hiding their tears)...

SSS
- Chicks with hot avatars are ALL fat and ugly.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
VDio3Rz.jpg

I can read PMs. All admins can and thats on you to know and learn moving forward. ALL ADMINS everywhere. Yahoo, GG, FB, all boards. It's a simple add on to a board and most new boards have it built in.

I don't give a fuck about reading PMs. Im not in their jerking off to your words. Its all chit chat boring stuff or opinions. I go there whenver I remember too.. its 6 clicks away for me and stuff in there doesnt help this board grow. Do you see me chit chatting w you on the boards? no, not why Im here, Im not here to be friends, just run a killer board.

Hj1xGNd.gif

I am a spammer.

I've been and admin of BF for 13 years... this shit runs in slow motion to me now and theres only like 44 active posters. I am less emotional to all this as once was. I'm not into fighting unless Im supporting an issue or I see something in the moment. There is no way Ill ever spend the brain joose defending rumors or allegations against me... love the drama though so bring that shit.

What I also didn't like was Countess... was these Lilys running the show jabs. Im like wtf?! Also told me to ban her repeatedly so she can play 'martyr'. Nope. You can hang here whenever you like, or not whatevr. The member Moderation thread will be ending shortly.

Yet they run with it... I see Dove is as bad as Biggie.. she does this... "OH so thats this ??'' or '''Thats is why ??'' Ohhhh... well.. then adds her opinion (whether its correct)... She 'sells it', form of rhetoric. Biggie does it too... He does something like... Makes a statement/rumor... says it multiple times while adding in lol'ing :LOL3: emojis to for believablity. ''Sells it''. Thats content I guess.

"Ive stopped a few male members from constantly harrassing female posters in PMs... one, asking if they want to see his dick.. MANY times, to most of our female posters.. @Oliver Shagnasty .. That stuff chases out posters, females at that.. lol. Pass."

:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3: