Looks like the Gargoyle of Oregoon has some new instructions for all her little flying monkeys

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
And that means you Adgurl.

You are to wear a jocky cup infused properly with the scent of overuse and under wash over your pasty moon face even as you sit home alone relaxing to the soothing sounds of raindrops splashing against the assemblage of pots and paint buckets spread out across your living room floor.

Resistance is futile, fuckface

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The weird part is her outdoor mask mandate doesn't apply to homeless people. So... Is this because homeless people don't transmit covid? Is this because Oregon's massive drugged out homeless population refuses to listen to her? Maybe she thinks it is a waste of resources to control infection among drugged out homeless never do wells? Oh, and how does the CSC's recent report that non-N95 masks are 90% ineffective in the best of times factor into her "mask mandate"?

Inquiring minds want to know. It sure doesn't seem to be "following the science".

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You are to wear a jocky cup infused properly with the scent of overuse and under wash over your pasty moon face even as you sit home alone relaxing to the soothing sounds of raindrops splashing against the assemblage of pots and paint buckets spread out across your living room floor.

BWAAAAHAHAHAHA! Fuk that libtarded whore in her dusty ol twat!!! Wait, their ICU is over run? WTF, Oregon is in Florida now? LMFAO!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

BWAAAAHAHAHAHA! Fuk that libtarded whore in her dusty ol twat!!! Wait, their ICU is over run? WTF, Oregon is in Florida now? LMFAO!

Don't speak this way of such a highly competent state official. She's a bisexual you know.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Don't speak this way of such a highly competent state official. She's a bisexual you know.

Some repeated doses of Vitamin "D" should solve that!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Some repeated doses of Vitamin "D" should solve that!

Who would possibly be desperate enough to fuck that? Flynn?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
..what, no office topic silly little mean that basically equates to "Orange Man Bad"