Wishin' my guy was by my side
All the things I'm missin'
Good vittles, love and kissin'
Are waiting at the end of my ride

cALCMkA.png

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I wasnt sure the Germans would stay on board. Now that Putin's sent troops into Ukraine, brain dead biden needs to sanction him. WTF is he waiting for?

Admin.

I'm in jail, send ketchup.
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
1Holliday1

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
AmerPutinists happy diplomacy failing. Dig seeing hero Putin in action.
I drove by the Marine Corp Recruiting office this morning, the parking lot was full of lifted 4X4 Pick Ups, with young Patriots waiting in line sign up serve serve the Motherland.
...but wouldn't fighting for Russia be treason?
I asked Putin that and he said no, so I don't see any reason why it would be.
So I suppose Tucker Carson will be off air for a while, or maybe reporting from behind Russian lines.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
AmerPutinists happy diplomacy failing. Dig seeing hero Putin in action.
I drove by the Marine Corp Recruiting office this morning, the parking lot was full of lifted 4X4 Pick Ups, with young Patriots waiting in line sign up serve serve the Motherland.
...but wouldn't fighting for Russia be treason?
I asked Putin that and he said no, so I don't see any reason why it would be.
So I suppose Tucker Carson will be off air for a while, or maybe reporting from behind Russian lines.
He's probably EmBedded between Vlad and Donnie.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I wasnt sure the Germans would stay on board. Now that Putin's sent troops into Ukraine, brain dead biden needs to sanction him. WTF is he waiting for?
He already has, and he has more in the hopper,, but anyway, Putin could sure use your 10 ga. about now Patriot.

Pew pew pew!
Liar. All he's done is issue a ban from doing business with the breakaway regions. Congress is criticizing the fuk outta that diaper wearing fake president right now.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Biden is Putins bitch. President nigger didnt do shit when he took Crimea and dirty diaper dementia wont do shit about Ukraine.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
He already has, and he has more in the hopper,, but anyway, Putin could sure use your 10 ga. about now Patriot.

Pew pew pew!
Liar. All he's done is issue a ban from doing business with the breakaway regions. Congress is criticizing the fuk outta that diaper wearing fake president right now.
Sure thing skippy, Congress is probably working on tax cuts for the uber riche, ya moran.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Pew pew pew!
Sure thing skippy, Congress is probably working on tax cuts for the uber riche, ya moran.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Meanwhile, biden drools. Stolen elections have consequences.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Biden is Putins bitch.

They dont see that at all. The media planted the whole "Trump/Putin" bromance thing and the Russiagate into their heads and now they think because Trump was diplomatic with Putin, that Trump WORKS for Putin.

They have this whole soap opera in their heads it's entirely false.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Biden is Putins bitch.

They dont see that at all. The media planted the whole "Trump/Putin" bromance thing and the Russiagate into their heads and now they think because Trump was diplomatic with Putin, that Trump WORKS for Putin.

Yet Putin has taken territories under democrat presidents! LULZ!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What happened the last time Democrats stood up to Russia? Putin took Crimea.
What happened the last time Democrats stood up to Iran? Iran got $150 Billion.
What happened the last time Democrats stood up to the Taliban? They got a bunch of US military equipment.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Historically Russia, China, Iran, and the Taliban get what they want when there is a Democrat in the White House. It’s a pattern that can’t be denied.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Biden is Putins bitch.

Trump has had strong "business ties" with Russians for decades.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Admin and holigay are soaped up and ready for gay love pretty early today

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Biden is Putins bitch.

Trump has had strong "business ties" with Russians for decades.

Says your edited propaganda clips from outlets that regularly spread pro establishment propaganda and have "strong business ties" doing that. NBC? They regularly LIE.

Do you ever watch what Trump says without random clips fed to you via these outlets?

Didnt Biden kinda fuck over Americans to create a "strong business tie" with Russia?

Good job shutting down Ketstone so we can just rely on Russia. I bet that's gonna work out great for us.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I swear to God. You can show these people each lie and distortion these sources put out there. And they completely dismiss it.

The only reason I can think of is that they love the content. They dont want to see reality. They enjoy fighting with other Americans and anything that let's them feel better or smarter....even if it's a total delusion.

You can flat out show them, and they STILL want to make you their bad guy. Smh. They are either the most gullible people imaginable and have absolutely no street smarts to know when they are being fed BS or they are just maliscious as fuck and hate the country.

They seriously think these major corporate outlets are the only ones being honest and everything else is the propaganda. They have no idea how to actually spot propaganda. Fucking hell.

Admin is being scammed like a fool and telling me that duped people often dont know they are duped. No fucking shit, sir. We see that every fucking day. The irony.

The fact he doesnt even hear anything else out and just blathers his partisan script.....uhg wake the fuck up already.

Last edited: