Man with genetic condition explains the importance of choice

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
In June, when the Supreme Court voted to overturn Roe v. Wade, it was personal for me. As a man, I am not able to give birth, but as a person with a disability — I like to say a difference — and who is currently using in vitro fertilization to prevent passing my condition on to my children, my rights are under attack, too. The fight for abortion rights is my fight, too.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
In June, when the Supreme Court voted to overturn Roe v. Wade, it was personal for me. As a man, I am not able to give birth, but as a person with a disability — I like to say a difference — and who is currently using in vitro fertilization to prevent passing my condition on to my children, my rights are under attack, too. The fight for abortion rights is my fight, too.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Tons of people with disabilities who speak on the importance of the right to be alive, have you listened to any of them? Or just the one weirdo who thinks his life has no value?

Abortion has never been a right. It's never going to be a right. It's a legal thing you can purchase.

What about the plethora of other medical procedures that are currently banned in the US? No one screams about their rights or their bodies/choice with that. Claiming abortion is a right makes about as much sense as claiming a boob job is a right. Its NOT.

And since it involves killing another human being and is rooted in blatant activist LIES and dishonesty abortion is a violation of rights.

Answer me this. Did I not have the right to be fully informed on human development at 9 weeks and to given information on all the options available to me? What about safety standards? What about rapes going unreported?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh my, a defective libtard defending abortion, what a surprise.

Isnt it funny how it's only one side of this they ever hear? There are entire organizations of people with disabilities who are fighting for their right to be alive.

Giana Jessen is one of them. Shes disabled because she survived an abortion and the "doctor" wasnt there fast enough to kill her.

Melissa Ohden also survived an abortion

Notice they are women, and had no fundamental right to be alive.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Isnt it funny how it's only one side of this they ever hear? There are entire organizations of people with disabilities who are fighting for their right to be alive.

Giana Jessen is one of them. Shes disabled because she survived an abortion and the "doctor" wasnt there fast enough to kill her.

@Dove i dont read all your posts but whatever ur doing, keep it up

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Nobody ever does...

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I read about one in 30 of her posts. Read one or two, and you've read them all.

Rec'ing shit you don't read is kind of off the wall.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Nobody ever does...

I thought her post was hilarious. Talk about a back handed compliment...lol

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

i dont blindly rec posts and it wasnt as lily suggests, a tacit 'hey half your outfit looks great!' sneaky insult either lol

its just that shes not overly toxic or insulting but winds ppl up in the worst way which i find pretty funny

ps - but maybe it looked that way so if it did, see the above @Dove

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

i dont blindly rec posts and it wasnt as lily suggests, a tacit 'hey half your outfit looks great!' sneaky insult either lol

its just that shes not overly toxic or insulting but winds ppl up in the worst way which i find pretty funny

ps - but maybe it looked that way so if it did, see the above @Dove

She judges everyone that she perceives to be her "enemies" while not having had the most exemplary life.