Man with loaded rifle and large supply of ammunition arrested in Washington, D.C.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
The Police in the US capital Washington D.C. arrested a man on Friday evening who was carrying a loaded rifle and more than 500 cartridges. The man was arrested trying to pass a checkpoint near the Capitol. In addition to a firearm, the man also had false documents that would allow him access to Joe Biden's inauguration. He has since been released.

Wesley Allen Beeler drove to the checkpoint on Friday evening (local time) and showed agents a false ticket for Joe Biden's inauguration next week. When security guards checked the ticket, one of them noticed the pro weapon stickers on the back of Beeler's pick-up truck. The man then confessed that he had a weapon with him. The Glock appeared to be loaded after a search of the car. Beeler was arrested for illegal possession of a firearm and ammunition.

However, Beeler claims there is a misunderstanding and says he was lost. He was said to have been appointed as a private security guard near the Capitol and handed over a certificate issued by his employer to the agents. He said he forgot to take his weapon out of his vehicle before going to work in Washington. He was subsequently released.

Security in the US capital has increased dramatically since the storming of the Capitol on January 6. Police services are on edge. There are many voices online of Trump supporters committing violent crimes on the day Joe Biden will be sworn in as president.

An intelligence bulletin from the US Department of Homeland Security and the FBI warns that loners and small groups, in particular, may be inspired to lash out at government representatives, minorities or the press.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Thanks for sharing this fake news, clown. The ORIGINAL story stated he had one in the chamber and the safety was off on his Glock. Well, you people are butt fucked retards so someone notified your propaganda minister that Glock's dont have safeties. Now we have the corrected version you posted, but curiously, you gloss over the FACT that he was released. They dont release potential assassins, dumb ass. You need to correct that rifle bullshit too, ass clown. A Glock 19 isnt a fukin rifle. Also, a 17 round magazine isnt a high capacity. Its standard for a Glock 19.

You're welcome.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
trigger discipline
extra safeties r only good if someone does a gun grab

OP
OP
Q

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
It's not about the gun being loaded and on or off safety, it's about the fact that he was armed with enough firepower to cause a lot of harm

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
It's not about the gun being loaded and on or off safety, it's about the fact that he was armed with enough firepower to cause a lot of harm
Oh my word, you’re just the fucking duck’s nutz when it comes to fucking obvious, you fucking piece of worthless shit!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Dear idiot:

Your story is much ado about nothing, written by retards that think a Glock is a rifle and has a safely. The Capitol Police dont release people they deem to be a threat.

Sincerely, Comon Sense

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
To me common sense would say to me, storming the Capital again would mean suicide for the camo clad fat people. As I said yesterday, if they shoot the fat ones first, it will be over quick. Just my opinion.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
To me common sense would say to me, storming the Capital again would mean suicide for the camo clad fat people. As I said yesterday, if they shoot the fat ones first, it will be over quick. Just my opinion.
Thanks for trying to change the subject in an effort to save Q from his stupidity. However, it diodnt work.

Maybe when you get to work at the CR Walmart, you could buy a Glock rifle, take it back to your hovel, and shoot yourself in the head with it. Certainly couldnt hurt!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lol! The lefty morons in DC were sent into a panic during a Biden inauguration test run because drugged out homeless people in a homeless encampment caught their squalid encampment on fire and a propane tank exploded. The blue check marks fleed in a panic, because they are retards, and falsely started claims that it was some how a terrorist attack. These people are simply hysterically delusional.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
The Police in the US capital Washington D.C. arrested a man on Friday evening who was carrying a loaded rifle and more than 500 cartridges. The man was arrested trying to pass a checkpoint near the Capitol. In addition to a firearm, the man also had false documents that would allow him access to Joe Biden's inauguration. He has since been released.

Wesley Allen Beeler drove to the checkpoint on Friday evening (local time) and showed agents a false ticket for Joe Biden's inauguration next week. When security guards checked the ticket, one of them noticed the pro weapon stickers on the back of Beeler's pick-up truck. The man then confessed that he had a weapon with him. The Glock appeared to be loaded after a search of the car. Beeler was arrested for illegal possession of a firearm and ammunition.

However, Beeler claims there is a misunderstanding and says he was lost. He was said to have been appointed as a private security guard near the Capitol and handed over a certificate issued by his employer to the agents. He said he forgot to take his weapon out of his vehicle before going to work in Washington. He was subsequently released.

Security in the US capital has increased dramatically since the storming of the Capitol on January 6. Police services are on edge. There are many voices online of Trump supporters committing violent crimes on the day Joe Biden will be sworn in as president.

An intelligence bulletin from the US Department of Homeland Security and the FBI warns that loners and small groups, in particular, may be inspired to lash out at government representatives, minorities or the press.
E80A35A.gif