Man's 'Embalmed Body' propped up in Nightclub as Mourners Rave

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Reaction score
4,396
Location
Texas
Pictures circulating online shows what appears to be the rapper standing up at the event.

Speculation online suggests his embalmed body was erected inside the club as masked mourners waved their hands and bright lights flashed in the club as another rapper performed on stage.

OMFEZTK.jpg

More...
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
 
They have the right idea...

 
I self embalmed one wild New Years eve, at the Castaways a funky bar at Jax Beach. They had this drink they called the Bahama Blue, which was essentially a Long Island, but instead of a splash of Coke, they used Blue Curacao, and they tasted like a Fruit Punch, and with the black lights in the room they would glow this aqua blue color
 
People act so strange with human remains. I have distant relatives that would pull cameras out and take pictures of someone in their casket. I'll never understand it.
 
Some people are missed and some not so much - - - - - - -

By-Um5-Jb-IIAARDSp.jpg