Manspreading is Definitely Getting Worse

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Happened again today on the bus. it's about being good 2 ur neighbors. There r some guys that act like their balls r gonna fall off if they don't spread ''them'' all apart. Don't b an asshole on public transit, yeah? YEAH! These r the guys who take up all the space on a seat because of "their balls".

Asshole, u don't own the entire row.

After reading this thread a couple years ago, I started manspreading and I haven't looked back.

I do it in public so nagging librarians with smelly cunts won't sit next to me. It's very effective....

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Don't touch my bike. Wooooooo.
Site Supporter ☠️
A few years ago, feminazis started blocking man from sitting next to them on public transportation

They'd put their handbags there and remove it only for other women to sit

In many cities they have subway cars for women only because of all the rubbing and fondling

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well Im guees ur lucky u dont live in spain
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Over here the person simply needs to ask you to sit down if you're talking both seats

No need to put more stupid signs telling people what to do

I think people today are simply " too good" to just ask "Hi, can I sit there?"

What's the matter with taking all the room you need when it's fairly empty, but once it's getting fairly crowded don't use more than one seat.

People shouldn't have to ask, especially in cities where people are that rude to begin with.

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
There's no worse, man-centric behavior than manspreading on the loop subway here. Seriously — there's nothing worse than manspreading?? I'd much rather be sneezed on or purposely verbally sexually harassed. Manspreading is saying, Whooo gives a fuck if you can't sit lady, [we] are men. See [our] balls.

Manspreading IMO is an assertion of male dominance, and every one of the manspreaders does it because he feels like he has 2 'claim' [his] territory and [his] manhood in this public space, even at the discomfort of the rest of us. Let's talk about these fucking insensitive, inconsiderate 'men' for a second because they're EVERYWHERE! The MTA is full of them!

Why am I yelling!?!

giphy.gif

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Hey Sharona next time pass some gas and watch that mofo move that fat ass - - - - - - -

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
u non-NYC ppl dont get it, if theres a seat open thats blocked u squish your way in and go back 2 reading your kindle

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Site Supporter ☠️
I actually got yelled once by an ex-gf because I was manspreading
did u have your drunken head in your hands?

I was getting there

I was on table with extremely uncomfortable chairs, in a live music bar, was talking to a girlfriend of hers sitting there with us and a few other people

The music was loud as hell and she just yelled "Close those goddamned legs!"

I just laughed, stood up and left. She came after me and tried to give me some shit, I just ignored and took her home.

I called her a gf but it was more of a fling, we went out for less than I month I think. She had a terrible temper.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Site Supporter ☠️
Unless your balls are showing or you're scratching your balls or something, nobody gives a shit about that here in Brazoo

You bitches have to understand that balls are hard to make comfortable. Getting our legs too close crush them and putting them on top of your thigs is kinda bothersome. They get too hot.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Unless your balls are showing or you're scratching your balls or something, nobody gives a shit about that here in Brazoo

You bitches have to understand that balls are hard to make comfortable. Getting our legs too close crush them and putting them on top of your thigs is kinda bothersome. They get too hot.

Is it true that they stick to the thighs? That's what Flannel used to say at CO back in the day. lmfao, he was the funniest poster ever.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
A few years ago, feminazis started blocking man from sitting next to them on public transportation

They'd put their handbags there and remove it only for other women to sit

In many cities they have subway cars for women only because of all the rubbing and fondling

Well, I don't blame them for that. Getting fondled by a stranger is despicable. You don't have to be a feminazi to not want to be molested on a train.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Site Supporter ☠️

Is it true that they stick to the thighs? That's what Flannel used to say at CO back in the day. lmfao, he was the funniest poster ever.

They do, especially on a hot day. Unless you just took a shower.