Marjorine Faylor Greene Poll

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Nope - sorry, kids
you don't get to vote in this one.

Marjorie Taylor Greene sees 24% approval from Republicans

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Greene promoted claims that deadly mass shootings across the country were staged

Georgia Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene has gained a reputation for her loyalty to former President Donald Trump. Greene has continuously encouraged false pro-Trump conspiracy theories and most recently, she liked social media posts that aligned with far-right extremist ideologies.

According to
, Greene was sworn into Congress on Jan. 3 with nearly 75 percent of the vote in the November election. She ran in a deeply conservative congressional district in Georgia. Despite that, a poll from
on Friday shows that Greene is less popular nationally.

The polls show that 20 percent of Republicans disapprove of Greene versus 24 percent who approve. The remaining 56 percent were either unaware or undecided.

56% of Repukes have no idea who she is. Yes - they are, as always, a well informed group.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Right now, you stupid cunts should be exclaiming "Oh, thats what thats like!" Cause thats exactly what we all said about Omar, Talib, and AOC. There's ZERO difference. ENJOY! But there aint 240 IQ points between the 3 of ya! You cant get it.

Whats really gonna be a tough pill for you cunts to swallow is the Republicans are becoming just like YOU! You'll see fewer and fewer of us booting out the extremes because thats what the people want, just like liberals want all the mega kooks retained on your side. Ah, yes....my dream of a civil war is shaping up nicely!!!!!:devil1:

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Right now, you stupid cunts should be exclaiming "Oh, thats what thats like!" Cause thats exactly what we all said about Omar, Talib, and AOC. There's ZERO difference. ENJOY! But there aint 240 IQ points between the 3 of ya! You cant get it.

Whats really gonna be a tough pill for you cunts to swallow is the Republicans are becoming just like YOU! You'll see fewer and fewer of us booting out the extremes because thats what the people want, just like liberals want all the mega kooks retained on your side. Ah, yes....my dream of a civil war is shaping up nicely!!!!!:devil1:
We aren't Democrats, lokturd.
..and as far as the Squad is concerned - I have a 1000 yr ban at CBT for being critical of the modern Dem party and specifically the Squad.

. LoLz at Repuke retards like you, Bigly Smellz and the Stenchmen.
. Oh wait, redundant - you are one of the Stenchmen. :LMAO:
In the mean time - you and yours, the aforementioned,
are mainlining the mindless mainstream Repooplickinist drool.

PS: 4+ days since last post at theStomperRoom.

SG officially pronounced dead. hHahahahah HaH !

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Neither are any of the people in office. Those "repukes" and democrats are all on the same team and you idiots still think it's about right/left.

What's funnier is Biden is more "right wing" than Trump was and you dips dont even know it. Keep crying about "repukes" like that's even your problem right now. I'm glad to see you were at least "critical" of the authoritarian take over of the country at some point in all your maw foaming about a party that hasnt existed in reality in quite sometime.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

..and as far as the Squad is concerned - I have a 1000 yr ban at CBT for being critical of the modern Dem party and specifically the Squad.

. LoLz at Repuke retards like you, Bigly Smellz and the Stenchmen.
. Oh wait, redundant - you are one of the Stenchmen. :LMAO:
In the mean time - you and yours, the aforementioned,
are mainlining the mindless mainstream Repooplickinist drool.

PS: 4+ days since last post at theStomperRoom.

SG officially pronounced dead. hHahahahah HaH !
I can take another victory lap at SG if ya want! :Grin3:

Tell us all ya want about how virtuous you are about speaking out against your sides loons, but the fact is, they aint going anywhere and people like me are sick of the double standard so I'm just fine if we pack the GOP with as many Truthers, Birthers, and all other radicals it takes to be just like you clowns. Shoulda changed your own shitty underwear before you threw rocks.

Civil War, dickhead, thats whats coming.

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Tell us all ya want
Well - just a bit for now.
My "side" is truth and Liberalism. I don't mind in the least if "your side" bashes the Dems, so long as you do it in legitimate terms and not all the crazy PizzaGate, Deep State (though there is one) Jew Space Lazer Beam, they need a bullet nonsense. You shouldn't need my help for that, but if the recent claims I read of freethinking non-partisans was anything but laughable trolling then you'd all have denounced Trump as the escalation of the "status Quo", that being the massive transfer of power and wealth from the people to the corporate elites and privately wealthy (in-other-words, rabid conservatism). Yes - so, so much for the popular version of anti-LibiConism.
LibiCon(s) was the term I coined many many years ago to describe the no-thinky playbook Lib vs Con paradigm played out on these message boards while I took out my non-partisan message and got shelled from all sides for it. You'd know that if you weren't an echo chamber type who'd never been anywhere worth being.
...anyway - you can understand why I never bother answering these posers with their fake
non-partisan/anti-LibiCon troll. It's because to me they are obvious frauds who I can only chuckle at.

2:05 PM Eastern - First Game at 2:30
Just time to take a shower - start up the sports thread discussion first
and enjoy a nice day of sports watching.

Jew Space Lazers awaaaaaay !

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sorry faggit but the fact is, Trump enriched joe sixpack way more than the rich and powerful. You're a stooge.

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Sorry faggit but the fact is, Trump enriched joe sixpack way more than the rich and powerful. You're a stooge.
....and baby pizza toppings (does Weeg know about this?) are warmed by Jew Space Lazers.

PS: which one of the near 1/2 million dead is Joe Sixpack?

PPS: Keep hope - the Easter Bunny is going to leave you a very special egg this Spring. :Wink:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
....and baby pizza toppings (does Weeg know about this?) are warmed by Jew Space Lazers.

PPS: Keep hope - the Easter Bunny is going to leave you a very special egg this Spring. :Wink:
I think he was the joe sixpack that got smashed by a car headon while riding a motorcycle. Another liberal COVID death.

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

I think he was the joe sixpack that got smashed by a car headon while riding a motorcycle. Another liberal COVID death.
Hey - you know there is a big scandal in NY State that covid deaths have been under-reported.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Hey - you know there is a big scandal in NY State that covid deaths have been under-reported.
Not surprising. Libs typically want shit both ways. Over report when it suits them, under report when it saves em embarrassment.