MATAMUERTOS Has GAIDS

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Like people saying Strawberries, Rasperies, blueberries and Blackberries never grew in Europe before we stole them from South America! Utter lies and I COULD prove it! Why bother though? It amazes me the ignorance of non whites...

shampain1872

So someone (bearing in mind my passwords were the same for imgur, arachnoboards and gorepish) has nuked my imgur account and got me banned from a tarantula forum! Fucking precious photos of family and pets fucking GONE! Cruel cunts! Fuckin freaks over there! Pppffffhhhttt
Sounds like a major fuck up, buddy! Maybe use a different name/password combo?

Uncle Janine

trollolol
Anyhoo, keep spreading love and creativity folks and don’t let hate drag you down!
nobody at Goregrish hates you babe.
How do YOUUUUUU know? It’s easily fixed, I’ll NEVER even lurk on that shithole, no traffic from me ever again but I owned you lot, I can make another imgur you know...

you 'owned' nobody at GoreGrish. You got your ass handed to you from day 1 until you ragequit. noob.

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Anyhoo, keep spreading love and creativity folks and don’t let hate drag you down!
nobody at Goregrish hates you babe.
How do YOUUUUUU know? It’s easily fixed, I’ll NEVER even lurk on that shithole, no traffic from me ever again but I owned you lot, I can make another imgur you know...

you 'owned' nobody at GoreGrish. You got your ass handed to you from day 1 until you ragequit. noob.

Yeah that’s why almost everyone followed me! I got told to kill myself aftermy first post! Then I owned the site! My videos speak for themselves you wannabe...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Your guys fucking conversation just gave me Anal gaids ... the only cure is for you to juice a might Zulu warriors balloon knot for a sort of anti venom..the only problem is it needs to be sucked out .... so who's first ??

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I know you're not a social worker .... you're a fucking whiner who belongs to some sort a posse of gimps, the rider of 'Hopalong' the Ghey horse ....
FarWeirdGreatargus-size_restricted.gif
lmao

Last edited:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I think the weed I just smoked gav me Eeds ... I am so i, gravity is non existent. I think I should tie a string to a heavy set grasshopper and then to my waist to keep myself from floating away ....
I atm have bionic hearing.. for instance right now I'm stoner thinking how like 'Shapained' arrived on the seen with a sharpened diLdo ready to skewer the internet athlete lol and has now found a new home ..welcome (: ... the Bionic hearing ???? .. I just heard you say " wtf " .. I should poop stoned ..
Rotisserie cheegun and garlicky a'pasta is what will be my poop in the morning for those in the need to know
SF -
remember to wash hair this time in the shower.

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
@Oliver Shagnasty logs on to multiple forums at the same time, he’s a traitor to this forum and he fine we’ll knows it! Ask it
Blow it out your ass queer.
Yeah do you think I didn’t notice when you changed your avatar? Do you think your donations make you immune from ridicule? You ARE NOT FED enough to compete with me! Cut your hair you disease lookin rat!

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
@Oliver Shagnasty logs on to multiple forums at the same time, he’s a traitor to this forum and he fine we’ll knows it! Ask it
Yeah do you think I didn’t notice when you changed your avatar? Do you think your donations make you immune from ridicule? You ARE NOT FED enough to compete with me! Cut your hair you disease lookin rat!
What's the avatar got to do with anything?
And who cares who donated what?

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
What's the avatar got to do with anything?
And who cares who donated what?
Piss aff! Beat it you sandy vagina

Train Wreck

Factory Bastard
So someone (bearing in mind my passwords were the same for imgur, arachnoboards and gorepish) has nuked my imgur account and got me banned from a tarantula forum! Fucking precious photos of family and pets fucking GONE! Cruel cunts! Fuckin freaks over there! Pppffffhhhttt
:Whiner2:

Train Wreck

Factory Bastard
I’ll kick your ass! :Beatdown:
Yeah, sure u will Mr. Internet Tough Guy. Keep crying tho, it's entertaining. A little bitch like u can't hurt anyone. :LOL2:

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I’ll kick your ass! :Beatdown:
Yeah, sure u will Mr. Internet Tough Guy. Keep crying tho, it's entertaining. A little bitch like u can't hurt anyone. :LOL2:
Have you been a victim before? It shows