Matt Walsh nails it on Trans issues!

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
He stated his opinion without 3rd grade insults attached. I can work with this. Plus, I’m not afraid to die. My father taught me from an early age to not fear death. His theory was that you’re not alive until you accept the inevitable.
I think nimrods who want to predict my murder because his team pisses their pants when confronted by something different. Are worth of the same respect they gave me. ie, Eat shit and die Cookie bro.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Is this any worse than Christian extremists telling us God is going to condemn us to eternal damnation? You die one death. Eternal damnation sounds a hell of a lot worse imho.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I wonder what Matt Walsh is thinking about the new interest in Matt Gaetz and his bros trafficking young women?

House investigators scrutinize defunct federal sex trafficking probe into Gaetz​

Michael Kaplan, Robert Legare
Wed, January 24, 2024 at 6:38 PM PST·2 min read

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Why Nancy Pelosi gotta be like dat?

OP
OP
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
"Killing lots of you will put a stop to it"

Anyone who says there's no difference between the "Dems" and "republicans" is living in an alternate universe.

I have yet to hear one person that votes Democrat talk about committing mass murder. Not one yet.

True, this is because importing voters while smearing the majority as "Evil whites" or variants which is what Murdy did starts sending people psychotic. History repeats and you cant seem to learn from it.

Yes an increasing number of people on the right hate you and the worst excesses of that is violence.

OP
OP
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
I have been anti-war since I was 16 years old and ran through the veterans memorial cemetery in West Los Angeles. My bestie and I were training for soccer season and came across the grave of an 18 yo soldier who died in Desert Storm. We cried as we wondered what his family was going through, how many kids our age attended his funeral, and who he took to prom. It was overwhelmingly sad and I’ve never been the same.

This is what the Muslims and Jews fighting in the desert since the beginning has time has led to:

I’m sorry, but I have zero respect for anyone who tries to desecrate a soldiers memorial cemetery.

And you are posting this because?

OP
OP
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Just when I start thinking you're a normal person, you start spewing bullshit like this.

NV2oLwM.jpeg

Hey lets worship the guy that teaches us who to hate this year!

Misplaced Pathos and smearing makes you what?

OP
OP
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
"Killing lots of you will put a stop to it"

Anyone who says there's no difference between the "Dems" and "republicans" is living in an alternate universe.

I have yet to hear one person that votes Democrat talk about committing mass murder. Not one yet.

Oh I have, Antifa/BLM, KKK. Violence is a leftwing trait when they dont get their way then it precipitates the right.

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Is this any worse than Christian extremists telling us God is going to condemn us to eternal damnation? You die one death. Eternal damnation sounds a hell of a lot worse imho.
I know "still" on ignore.

Anyway, why so salty about Christians? I am far from any extremist that's going to condemn you.

You are correct you will die one day. It is Written (not by me or by any extremist) that you will face judgement. If anything the extremist is actually trying to lead you to understand that for your own good. You either want to do 1 of 2 things it's rather simple...really. You want to repent of your sin and start following The King Of all Creation or you choose to not.

Choosing not leads to dying a death with no eternity. Jesus paid the full price by taking all of your sin (MY) to the cross so we can live an eternal life. Yes everything I am saying is backed up by scripture.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh I have, Antifa/BLM, KKK. Violence is a leftwing trait when they dont get their way then it precipitates the right.

First, large groups of angry people can easily get worked up into violence. But few people go into protests and demonstrations with the intent to kill anyone. How many people have antifa killed? Name them. BLM killed how many? I know there was a guy in Texas that killed several cops. I know that a few were killed in Louisiana. I won't deny what's true.

But are they actually calling for a civil war, or is that the American right? And who are you to even stick your nose in anything that is happening here? You're not an American in any way, shape or form.

Second, how are you equating the KKK with the modern left of center? They are clearly on the right. And they are, in the current political campaign, saying that this country wasn't racist, which is utter and completely nonsensical and foolish.

OP
OP
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Good point, the Zionists...and they stand alone. People in this country, and thankfully, many of them young, are standing against the Zionists.

I was being specific to Dems talking about Republicans, and vice-versa, and in the context of US politics.

Didn't Biden threaten to use nukes against MAGA?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
True, this is because importing voters while smearing the majority as "Evil whites" or variants which is what Murdy did starts sending people psychotic. History repeats and you cant seem to learn from it.

Yes an increasing number of people on the right hate you and the worst excesses of that is violence.

Who is importing voters? Do you even begin to know the first thing about Latino voters (usually the ones that the Dems are accused of bringing in to vote??? Voting participation rates are proportionately lower than most any other population.

Do the freaking research and stop believing every shit piece of news you get from your right wing sources.

OP
OP
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Okay, he didn't make 3rd grade insults. However, you don't have to fear death not to want to be dead because your opposition are murderous thugs.

My post was
1 A prediction
2 Written in the third person.
Therefor not a threat, a prediction or warning but both seem to be beyond your intellectual remit.

OP
OP
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
First, large groups of angry people can easily get worked up into violence. But few people go into protests and demonstrations with the intent to kill anyone. How many people have antifa killed? Name them. BLM killed how many? I know there was a guy in Texas that killed several cops. I know that a few were killed in Louisiana. I won't deny what's true.

But are they actually calling for a civil war, or is that the American right? And who are you to even stick your nose in anything that is happening here? You're not an American in any way, shape or form.

Second, how are you equating the KKK with the modern left of center? They are clearly on the right. And they are, in the current political campaign, saying that this country wasn't racist, which is utter and completely nonsensical and foolish.

approx 35 people were killed in the antifa/BLM riot.

I'm on the internet so I will stick my shnoze were ever I damn like, just trying to inform as the UK has similar problems.

When the klukkers were actively lynching people they were the DNCs gun hand. In a sense they still are(on the left) as they are collectivists, the proof that the right doesn't have a race problem is that now they are so feeble, they are not even gaining from America first.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Yes everything I am saying is backed up by scripture.

Moonie, you know I love you but, please!

Retorting that "God exists, for the Bible tells me so," is not a good look on you.

It's not a good look on anyone "created" with the ability to think for themselves.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Importing voters. Kinda like in Nevada? Aside from that, your opinions are meaningless

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Exactly don't try to convince any child who she or he should be. Sick mentality. It's demonic and it's taking over the culture. But they rather justify it. Oh it's not hurting you bla bla bs.

And there's the rub. You lot are screaming so loudly during your ideological rantings and ravings that you can't hear any child desperately trying to convince you who he or she actually is.

No wonder suicide rates are so high in the trans youth population. You deny their very right to be who they are. For shame.

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And there's the rub. You lot are screaming so loudly during your ideological rantings and ravings that you can't hear any child desperately trying to convince you who he or she actually is.

No wonder suicide rates are so high in the trans youth population. You deny their very right to be who they are. For shame.
Hi there Blurt. You really think that is why suicide rate is so high because they are being denied who they are? Come on.

Do you know that once you allow a small child be mutilated at a young age what it does to them mentally and physically? What it does to their long term health?

I don't hate trans people. I'm in healthcare. I've heard the cries though and depression of regrets. Just saying.

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Moonie, you know I love you but, please!

Retorting that "God exists, for the Bible tells me so," is not a good look on you.

It's not a good look on anyone "created" with the ability to think for themselves.
I love you but it's not just the Bible told me so lol. A child is born. The sun shines. I wake up. Many miracles he bestows my friend.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
What a shocker Matt Walsh toes the Party Line of Advanced Education

"If you’re not familiar with it, a college degree is a thing that we tell our kids to buy with money they don’t have, in hopes that it will help them make money they might earn, which will give them the ability to pay back the money they spent in order to make the money they’re paying it back with." Matt Walsh

'How you gonna keep down on the farm, once they've seen Paree?'

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Really turns me off when someone brings up the Bible. As if it’s an excuse for everything that isn’t true.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Will Ferrell’s road-trip doc could be the biggest in Sundance history​

In ‘Will & Harper,’ the comedian drives across America with Harper Steele, his friend of 30 years who’s recently transitioned. It got the biggest standing ovation of the festival and is rumored to have sparked a major bidding war.​

So how should we respond to this, should we kill Will Ferrell?