Matt Walsh nails it on Trans issues!

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
But sadly most here won't take real time to watch his documentary. Why? Because it produces facts. Take your kids out of public school system now if you give the slightest fuck about them. Jmo

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don’t get it. Why are people bothered by this? I couldn’t care less. Are y’all worried that Transgenders will kidnap you and convert you against your will? It’s rather funny. Ignore it, and let them be. It’s no wonder you people support a convicted rapist, who wouldn’t be caught dead without his smelly orange makeup.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
5500228.jpg

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Because they have no idea of what to do about the actual shit that happens in our respective countries. Better to focus on the "perverts" than on the millions being ethnically cleansed by our government policies in Gaza.

Its not about Trannies, they are a byproduct. Its about getting your perverted theories out of the classroom.
Are the perverted theories in the room with you now?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Exactly don't try to convince any child who she or he should be. Sick mentality. It's demonic and it's taking over the culture. But they rather justify it. Oh it's not hurting you bla bla bs.
You'd be more credible if your rant was more hysterical and had more unicorn.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Exactly don't try to convince any child who she or he should be. Sick mentality. It's demonic and it's taking over the culture. But they rather justify it. Oh it's not hurting you bla bla bs.

Why do you ASSUME that? Amiga, that’s FloriDUH thinking. I guess ignoring it is beyond your capacity. Is it an excuse?