233381059_4719900514721560_2643718508728374118_n.jpg
joe biden should resign.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

But these same people had no problem openly saying they believe Bidens accusers, there is tons of evidence.....and yet they still voted for a rapist knowingly.

And then you guys have the audacity to try to flip it and act like accusations with absolutely no corroboration is enough to decide guilt.

Step up and demand Biden resign and be held accountable and fight that gotdamn prison rape bill he passed that is allowing predatory men to go to female prison and access female spaces.

WE are not the ones that made it legal for a man to show his semi hard dick to a little girl in what should be womens only spaces.

Now pretend you have no clue what I'm talking about.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh wait..... its Cuomu.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Is it still sexual assault when a Democrat does it?

Perhaps the Democrats are in the process of eating their own, Dovey?
Certain factions within that party want to get rid of Cuomo in order to install their own puppet.
Seems like a carefully planned coup to me.
If I was Como, I'd stay until the end of my term.
Just tell them, screw it. He won the election so why should he leave?
Precisely, what crimes has he committed?
Are these civil or actual criminal offenses?
Did somebody get raped or assaulted?
What is the man guilty of?

Is this a case of an actual criminal or an unpopular governor?

Has the Democratic Party become full of a bunch of Woke Karens?

His accuser in the above article seems to be expressing an emotional opinion and her personal loathing of Cuomo as opposed to a logical critique of the man.

"He's a Monster" as opposed to "I believe there are suffcient grounds to remove the governor."

Last edited:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
These anti vaxxing, pro Buffoon fools will cave it. Just a mater of time. Ignorance always fails.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
These anti vaxxing, pro Buffoon fools will cave it. Just a mater of time. Ignorance always fails.
The vax will continue to do little. Nothing will change that. Notice how the vaxed have to wear masks again? Predictable.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The vax will continue to do little. Nothing will change that. Notice how the vaxed have to wear masks again? Predictable.

Your half dead anyway.
I remember when you people said "get the vax and not have to mask" like it was yesterday. Moving the goal post. Its what you bait and switch assholes do best!

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Nothing but a bunch of lying disgusting hypocrites.

Nice job staying quiet while your rapist president passes a bill to let predatory men victimize women and girls. In and out of jail.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This video is the perfect summary of the democrats and left.

Racist crime bill author Biden....reading the laws HE wrote, next to Hunter getting his crack on.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh man should I have just gotten the transcripts since every video on youtube is a right wing conspiracy?

Lemme know. Official transcripts exist.