Matt Geatz(?) Is a monster!

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh wait..... its Cuomu.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Is it still sexual assault when a Democrat does it?

Yes, it is.
Agreed, Cuomo needs to step down. Democrats have no problem taking out the trash, unlike the GOP still running around in circles acting like Trump is still POTUS...

:Sad:

They do seem to have some serious issues taking out the trash, Admin.

Nothing is going to happen to him. Even with the evidence.

Biden was elected president and he finger raped a woman and there is sample corroboration for this. As well as groping several more and pinching a childs nipple.

Clinton has never been held accountable even with multiple proven trips to Epstein island. Shit there is a picture of Maxwell at Chelsea's wedding.

Hunter Biden apparently raped little girls in China and we see text messages of his actively soliciting trafficked women(or girls). Talking about them like property to rent.

None of you guys even talk about this but any accusation hurled at a Republican you guys jump on like it's a proven done deal. Throwing fits calling Kavanaugh a gang rapist and storming the Capitol (no legal push back there) because a women said he held her down for under a minute 30 years ago.

But the same democrat women openly admitted they believed Tara R but they would still vote for Biden even if he raped 100 women. Some said even if he raped her own daughter she would vote for him.

How sad and depraved is that?

Democrats knowingly voted for a sexual predator......but you guys your trash out?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Oh wait..... its Cuomu.

Yes, it is.
Agreed, Cuomo needs to step down. Democrats have no problem taking out the trash, unlike the GOP still running around in circles acting like Trump is still POTUS...

Biden was elected president and he finger raped a woman and there is sample corroboration for this. As well as groping several more and pinching a childs nipple.

Clinton has never been held accountable even with multiple proven trips to Epstein island. Shit there is a picture of Maxwell at Chelsea's wedding.

Hunter Biden apparently raped little girls in China and we see text messages of his actively soliciting trafficked women(or girls). Talking about them like property to rent.

None of you guys even talk about this but any accusation hurled at a Republican you guys jump on like it's a proven done deal. Throwing fits calling Kavanaugh a gang rapist and storming the Capitol (no legal push back there) because a women said he held her down for under a minute 30 years ago.

But the same democrat women openly admitted they believed Tara R but they would still vote for Biden even if he raped 100 women. Some said even if he raped her own daughter she would vote for him.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh wait..... its Cuomu.

Yes, it is.

Right he held her down 30 years ago.

But let's put a finger rapist in the WH.

The difference here is Kavanaugh is a Republican. So being accused of holding this woman down decades ago must be a priority and he needs accountability. But democrat politicains who actually commit sexual assault and penetrate a woman without consent? Weeellll.....the stakes were high.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Rape and sexual assault isnt an issue for leftists. They only kick up a fuss about it if they can use it as a partisan weapon to destroy a Republican whether he is guilty or not.

Fucking ACB was asked if SHE sexually assaulted anyone.

But when it's a democrat or anyone in a leftwing movement? Even with proof......its crickets. If they pass a bill that enables sexual abuse and rape like the gender ideology laws resulting in sex abuse? Its fucking crickets from them.

They are fine to usher in an actual leftwing Handmaids tale where women have no sex based rights, no safety or dignity and no justice if their offenders are important to leftwing politics.

It's like another version of cult churches where women would get sexually assaulted or children abused and everyone knew but it was hushed up and swept to the side as to not "cause trouble". This is no fucking different. Women and girls are pawns. Not human beings worthy of safety and justice. They are to be used and cast aside as it helps this mission the left has to gain all the political power.

But of course..... I'm an illogical trashy stoopid who lives in a trailor....so I'm just batshit out of my mind and too dumb to talk.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Cuomo also had sex assualt and sexual harassment charges.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Oh btw, Donnie has 23 sexual harassment allegations. Why are silent about that, could it be, oh I don't k ow, partisan hackery?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
From this morning. Yet, as always, Democraps will do absolutely nothing.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Meanwhile, in the UK. The woke NHS, lead by brain damaged far leftists, is forcing trans sex offenders into female only wards in hospitals.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh btw, Donnie has 23 sexual harassment allegations. Why are silent about that, could it be, oh I don't k ow, partisan hackery?

It IS partisan hackery. Absolutely NONE of those have evidence and more than a few were not true at all.

But it gets MORE attention than established assaults. Because..... partisan hackery

YOU guys dont care about sexual abuse. You just care about slamming Republicans.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

They both deserve the full force of the law coming down on them.

See, CONs. That's how to be NOT a partisan hack.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yes, wanting the full force of law.....evidence and due process be damned(this isnt America right?) Is how you know you are not a partisan hack.

You know what? EVERY leftwing politicain raped a friend of mine.

There. Bring on the full force of law! And throw them in womens prison if they say they are women.....and just ignore what happens.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Meanwhile, in the UK. The woke NHS, lead by brain damaged far leftists, is forcing trans sex offenders into female only wards in hospitals.

I've said for more than 30 years, faggits should be killed. Now we got this shit.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yes, wanting the full force of law.....evidence and due process be damned(this isnt America right?) Is how you know you are not a partisan hack.

There. Bring on the full force of law!

How long have you been in this manic phase?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Were you drunk?

You did seem kinda.... less than sober.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Aahhhh Lily. The genius who thinks rape scores points.

Can you cite that please?

No. You know what I'm talking about. Accusing me of lying about being attacked.....for points.

At least you are aware that people DO lie.

Post a link to where I've said you've lied about being attacked. Do it now, or STFU with your lies.

Scroll through your own dumb posts, you lying twunt.....no one takes you seriously here anyway.

I'm not gonna waste my time sifting through your mental vomit just because you cant be bothered to be responsible for your own words or keep track of the hateful bullshit you spew on forums.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Were you drunk?

You did seem kinda.... less than sober.

Don't project, junkie. Quote me, junkie.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Aahhhh Lily. The genius who thinks rape scores points.

Can you cite that please?

No. You know what I'm talking about. Accusing me of lying about being attacked.....for points.

At least you are aware that people DO lie.

Post a link to where I've said you've lied about being attacked. Do it now, or STFU with your lies.

Scroll through your own dumb posts, you lying twunt.....no one takes you seriously here anyway.

I'm not gonna waste my time sifting through your mental vomit just because you cant be bothered to be responsible for your own words or keep track of the hateful bullshit you spew on forums.

Yeah, I know you're lying. You have time to write stupid novels in every post, but don't have time to find me calling your attack a lie?

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, junkie.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
233381059_4719900514721560_2643718508728374118_n.jpg